The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold
Share/ exchange your Sex Experiance in the public

10 years ago if anyone know where is Club Royal 2
Easy to hook ladies from there , go there confirm 80% can bring one girl back .

since this thread is for public ,
i will start it off with this.
i am a crazy choingster will go out every single night to drink and party .
so this girl i met at R2 name nami , she is quite a slut there anyone who give her flower or Ld that night you will have chance to go back with her .

got one lucky day i and my friend went over and sit on the sofa , opening 3 bottles sure alot of flies will come . i make her drunk & me myself also drunk .
after party we headed back she followed me and we walk to MOM while getting a taxi back , but we couldnt get one so we seriosuly have sex in the outside the building got 2 staircase beside the road which can cover your body but not head , we took quite a long time fucking each others , and you can see some aunties or uncles morning walk looking at us seeing what we were doing . but at that point of time we are too drunk to care about this , not like nowsdays social media snap and share around .

finish 1shot at there we walked to robinson quay there to look for some hotel manage to get a room and we continue to have sex .
now i think back , when i was young damnn anything also dare to do , now old le cannot liao haha

any one got more interesting story to share ?
Old 07-10-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share/ exchange your Sex Experiance in the public

Why open a new thread when there is already an existing one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1