The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sex after 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
Thanks bro for the indicator. I m in my mid 40 and my manhood is extremely hard in the morning this mean that I m still good. Too bad my wife not interested in my and insist to sleep in separate room haha. Anyway thanks for the indicator
no worry can search some ways like using sex toys to prolong the session
Old 22-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

40 is till young, most people is still single or busy in the career
Old 22-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
Bro, from where you get the product? Wish to try. Thanks
can try get from online
Old 22-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Only the well-endowed understand that it can be a problem. Only small cock people like to make jokes about how big their tool is.

Big cocks understand that it can sometimes break the mood even before the action starts.

I've had several gals give me back my money, and offering to HJ and BJ me (for free) because they are really not confident that they can take the size. I've made my regular MLs, and even my ex-小三 CB bleed despite generous application of lube, simply because the thrusting has gone on for too long.

I do wish sometimes that my tool is smaller. Seriously.
One of the biggest problems is not being able to fit condoms that are available off-the-shelf here. Tried Okamoto Big Boy, Durex Comfort, as well as Trojan Magnums when an online retailer used to bring them in - all are still too tight for me which means I either struggle to put them on (and lose my boner while doing so) or lose my boner mid way through. Personally, I have been buying custom MyOne Perfect Fit condoms and have them shipped from the US for the last few years. They've made a whole world of difference.

People joke but imagine not being able to easily buy condoms from the shops. Definite boner killer if you're out, got lucky but the lady insists on protection.
Old 22-07-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
SkyIsSexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
no worry is still good. i had chat with tony from sugarbook who are in his 50s, still searching for young adult girl to fulfill his need. He is a single millionnarie
same. i chat with tommy from sugarbook in his 50s too. he is a property tycoon.
Old 23-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Only the well-endowed understand that it can be a problem. Only small cock people like to make jokes about how big their tool is.

Big cocks understand that it can sometimes break the mood even before the action starts.

I've had several gals give me back my money, and offering to HJ and BJ me (for free) because they are really not confident that they can take the size. I've made my regular MLs, and even my ex-小三 CB bleed despite generous application of lube, simply because the thrusting has gone on for too long.

I do wish sometimes that my tool is smaller. Seriously.
you should change ur nick to CSB. seriously.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
One of the biggest problems is not being able to fit condoms that are available off-the-shelf here. Tried Okamoto Big Boy, Durex Comfort, as well as Trojan Magnums when an online retailer used to bring them in - all are still too tight for me which means I either struggle to put them on (and lose my boner while doing so) or lose my boner mid way through. Personally, I have been buying custom MyOne Perfect Fit condoms and have them shipped from the US for the last few years. They've made a whole world of difference.

People joke but imagine not being able to easily buy condoms from the shops. Definite boner killer if you're out, got lucky but the lady insists on protection.
The simple solution would be to do raw, and find a girl who can take your size. I know, a tall order. Since having my Viet gf two years ago, I never put on a condom ever again.

I used to suffer from the same problems as you, but I can still squeeze into a Durex comfort so I suspect your problem is girth and not length. I used to read the specifications in the condom boxes to see if I can find one with an even larger circumference, but sometimes that comes with another downside being the loss of sensitivity. So, I fuck longer and make the girl bleed, back to square one.

My sympathies to you bro, few people understand how a big tool can actually become a problem.
Old 27-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The simple solution would be to do raw, and find a girl who can take your size. I know, a tall order. Since having my Viet gf two years ago, I never put on a condom ever again.

I used to suffer from the same problems as you, but I can still squeeze into a Durex comfort so I suspect your problem is girth and not length. I used to read the specifications in the condom boxes to see if I can find one with an even larger circumference, but sometimes that comes with another downside being the loss of sensitivity. So, I fuck longer and make the girl bleed, back to square one.

My sympathies to you bro, few people understand how a big tool can actually become a problem.
Yes you are correct. https://calcsd.info puts my length at the 76.93 percentile whereas my girth is at the 99.77 percentile. I actually use condoms more for birth control but am getting a vasectomy later this year to finally be free.

Another problem that people don't think about - its hard to find girls who can give a good blowjob. If you find one - she's a keeper but otherwise, expect toothy blowjobs.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
Thanks bro for the indicator. I m in my mid 40 and my manhood is extremely hard in the morning this mean that I m still good. Too bad my wife not interested in my and insist to sleep in separate room haha. Anyway thanks for the indicator
Sad for you
Old 01-08-2021, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Getting older is definitely one of the suckier parts of sex.. but the plus point is for those who tend to come fast, getting older helps in that dept .

The downside is need to keep in shape.. otherwise don't come fast also no point.. no stamina to go the distance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1