The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boy1235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Bro can PM location? please please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
For those stuck in SGP who miss LS style service..... please be informed there are a few LS style spas that have sprouted in various part of SGP.

MO is similar to LS and almost all the masseuses are vietbus. Entrance fee is $50 + $100 topup for full service (45 min)..... may need to top up if overshoot the 45 min timing.

Each spa has average 5-10 ladies.... you select from photos when making booking by phone or can ask for parade if you walk in. Choose your lady... make payment and go to room (actually partition by curtains only and mattress on floor) to wait for your lady.

First 20 mins lady will give you good decent massage then go shower (no have shower in room but bathe in common bathroom at rear of spa). Lady will either wash you and some will shower together with you. Return to room and lady strip naked and start sensual..... most will do hj/bbbj with cim.... and some will go all the way to fj if have chemistry with her (no chemistry nevermind if have yusoff ishak to spare also accepted). Take note of the timing coz the ladies dun as the shop will earn more if you overshoot the time. $20 for every 15min block.

Once unloaded..... you proceed to wash up on your own while the lady clean up and prepare the room for next customer. If you wish to have lady personal contact..... make sure you ask her inside the room..... coz if outside in common area.... they are only allowed to give out the shop number or wechat which is monitored by the boss/reception.

Although a bit expensive at $150..... it is better than nothing since we all cannot travel to JB at the moment.
Kudos to the OKTs for bringing JB style cheonging to us in SGP.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

massagemoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofowo View Post
where are they based? LS1 or LS2?
what or where is LS1, LS2 ?
Old 05-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

bysprosium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting news from bro Ken, anyone has any news from him?
Old 10-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Benedikt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no news at all
Old 11-04-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi big brother,

Kindly share locations, please.....

Quote:
For those stuck in SGP who miss LS style service..... please be informed there are a few LS style spas that have sprouted in various part of SGP.

MO is similar to LS and almost all the masseuses are vietbus. Entrance fee is $50 + $100 topup for full service (45 min)..... may need to top up if overshoot the 45 min timing.

Each spa has average 5-10 ladies.... you select from photos when making booking by phone or can ask for parade if you walk in. Choose your lady... make payment and go to room (actually partition by curtains only and mattress on floor) to wait for your lady.

First 20 mins lady will give you good decent massage then go shower (no have shower in room but bathe in common bathroom at rear of spa). Lady will either wash you and some will shower together with you. Return to room and lady strip naked and start sensual..... most will do hj/bbbj with cim.... and some will go all the way to fj if have chemistry with her (no chemistry nevermind if have yusoff ishak to spare also accepted). Take note of the timing coz the ladies dun as the shop will earn more if you overshoot the time. $20 for every 15min block.

Once unloaded..... you proceed to wash up on your own while the lady clean up and prepare the room for next customer. If you wish to have lady personal contact..... make sure you ask her inside the room..... coz if outside in common area.... they are only allowed to give out the shop number or wechat which is monitored by the boss/reception.

Although a bit expensive at $150..... it is better than nothing since we all cannot travel to JB at the moment.
Old 15-04-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
BadWhoreMonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, i am an active player.those still in jb , want trade FR . Pm me.

This saigon still open. For local loh. Now do service at hotel.
Old 15-04-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Any1 active here?
Old 16-04-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Hi.

To those in jb , want know where is place now let me know.

I can share my experience . After spending alot of money there. I think i can guide most you culture people there.
Old 16-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://t.me/joinchat/NCoDjQbreNpjYjA1
Old 09-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Leighsef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagemoi View Post
what or where is LS1, LS2 ?
can share?
Old 28-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!
Ya now they doing hotel base near near nia
Old 28-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bysprosium View Post
Awaiting news from bro Ken, anyone has any news from him?
Heard say toh Liao
Old 02-07-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
S2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Can share contact?
Old 04-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Happy13333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2000 View Post
Can share contact?
Hi bro can share contact? TIA