The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 14-04-2021, 04:20 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Priscilla FR (VPremium)

Arrangement with TS is as smooth as a sailor...its as if telepathy..with a mark of respect for both parties...now onto the fr

Is there a limit in terms of number of words that could describe this angel? Lol! She at first sight looks at 5/10 but as time goes, she is 8/10 for me.

Meat at right places with body proportion to 8.5/10, all the curves are at the right place. Not forgetting the delicious boobs, natural with a sumptuous "D" Cup.

Like some bros said, she looks like mixed blood and have additional "X" factor and aura in her. Hair is blonde with a tinge of yellow strands. She just looks like the dream girl, or 校花 that most of us had lust for during our school days.

Standing at model height with ample assets, makes it a sight to behold with doing missionary and doggie. I had tried 4 positions with her and she has climaxed twice!

As accomodating and friendly, she is also very conversational. Lol! I believe she is also lusting since she confidentally puts on the cap for me within 5 minutes of foreplay....I was like WTF..."So fast?"! And she invitedly showed her ample assets to me that I couldn't help but to lick it!

All in all, thanks TS for bringing such a gem to our shore...and now for other girls, stay tune for my other frs...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 16-04-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--- deleted ----
Old 16-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
laserbonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Priscilla FR (VPremium)

Arrangement with TS is as smooth as a sailor...its as if telepathy..with a mark of respect for both parties...now onto the fr

Is there a limit in terms of number of words that could describe this angel? Lol! She at first sight looks at 5/10 but as time goes, she is 8/10 for me.

Meat at right places with body proportion to 8.5/10, all the curves are at the right place. Not forgetting the delicious boobs, natural with a sumptuous "D" Cup.

Like some bros said, she looks like mixed blood and have additional "X" factor and aura in her. Hair is blonde with a tinge of yellow strands. She just looks like the dream girl, or 校花 that most of us had lust for during our school days.

Standing at model height with ample assets, makes it a sight to behold with doing missionary and doggie. I had tried 4 positions with her and she has climaxed twice!

As accomodating and friendly, she is also very conversational. Lol! I believe she is also lusting since she confidentally puts on the cap for me within 5 minutes of foreplay....I was like WTF..."So fast?"! And she invitedly showed her ample assets to me that I couldn't help but to lick it!

All in all, thanks TS for bringing such a gem to our shore...and now for other girls, stay tune for my other frs...
Her boobs natural..?
Old 16-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
1369boii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jessica Blonde.

Promised girl that I’ll leave a FR. Girl is the real deal. She is super beautiful.

Action happened straight away with girl unbuckling my pants and going for my cock. Good PSE here. Shower was SOP, but loved the action after. Sloppy bj with spitting and deep throat. FJ was shiok with sensual moans.

BJ - 8/10
FJ - 9/10
Kissing - Did some light kissing, but not my thing.

Last edited by 1369boii; 16-04-2021 at 01:36 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:11 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserbonks View Post
Her boobs natural..?
Yeah its natural

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 17-04-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marksbfuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys what does YMMV means?
Old 17-04-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksbfuse View Post
Hey guys what does YMMV means?
Your Mileage May Vary
Old 17-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
volkswagona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a session with this blond beauty, Jessica. She has a seductive and well maintained body that will make men drool.

She is very friendly and accommodating throughout the session. I felt at ease and fully enjoyed myself. It is a worthwhile experience.

Treat her well gentlemen. She is a gem. Also, she makes a helluva cup of coffee.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Wonder where the queen from vp go??? She used to be one of the better ones, friendly and quite wild. Sibei good pse. Always able to satisfy. Hais
Old 18-04-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
Wonder where the queen from vp go??? She used to be one of the better ones, friendly and quite wild. Sibei good pse. Always able to satisfy. Hais
Yes she is a natural sex siren. Had a good satisfying time with her few months ago
Old 18-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
She in one of the bistros now.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Bistro?

As in she’s working in a F&N?

Please share
Old 19-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Find eliza recently
Looks: 9/10 she got the japanese vibes and she really have the CFM looks.
Body: 9/10 huge C tits on her petite body. Looks really good!
Frenching: 9/10 she will only french after you done your mouthwashing likewise for herself. however, YMMV
BBBJ:10/10 I am not a BBBJ guy as my head are more sensitive. However, this girl is so wild when she look my huge tools seems like she was excited about it. she gladly devour it, DT it and it was a long long one. Like she didn't wanna let go even I stop her. I really enjoy her BBBJ. SHE IS V GOOD IN THIS.
FJ:10/10 After I paint her, she was so turned on she faster capped on me and ride on me like she didnt have sex for a long time. I really like the way she hunger for me and the moaning sound makes me excited as well and I pump harder till I cum and we cummed together.
Verdict: she look petite like harmless girl but she can be wild while she on the bed. she stay with kylie and probably got some skills or tips from her. I would like to look for her till she go back. I LOVE IT!
Old 19-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Asianboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully she not gone soon
Old 23-04-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Bistro?

As in she’s working in a F&N?

Please share
Bistro is the new term for ktv, bar, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1