The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

sometimes just have to open your eyes....and zaogeng is everywhere.

today i went to Bugis junction. Was waiting to have a haircut and i waited outside the japanese ramen shop. it was crowded and i chose to stand close to a family that has the most chio mother amongst that few table and of cos must find the one with the easiest to zaogeng outfit. Don't go finding those T shirts type. Hit rate low.

so just stood there BUT never look at them (first few minutes just look inside the QB shop waiting for my turn) so they won't know my intentions.

after a while...just pretend to look around and angle myself properly to have a nice view from the top while they are busy eating. i love it when they are at that angle cos they bend forward to eat and the bra tends to open up. Nice padded black bra and the cutest pointy nipple showing itself unknowingly.

love it!

so guys.....sometimes to catch zaogeng must have tactics one. Don't just everyone also peep. Very easy to get found out. make your intentions unknown. choose your target. get your angle, aim, look...and move off. always tell yourself you only have one try.

have a good weekend everyone.
Old 17-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
firstprize8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

today i went to Bugis junction. Was waiting to have a haircut and i waited outside the japanese ramen shop. it was crowded and i chose to stand close to a family that has the most chio mother amongst that few table and of cos must find the one with the easiest to zaogeng outfit. Don't go finding those T shirts type. Hit rate low.

so just stood there BUT never look at them (first few minutes just look inside the QB shop waiting for my turn) so they won't know my intentions.

after a while...just pretend to look around and angle myself properly to have a nice view from the top while they are busy eating. i love it when they are at that angle cos they bend forward to eat and the bra tends to open up. Nice padded black bra and the cutest pointy nipple showing itself unknowingly.

love it!

so guys.....sometimes to catch zaogeng must have tactics one. Don't just everyone also peep. Very easy to get found out. make your intentions unknown. choose your target. get your angle, aim, look...and move off. always tell yourself you only have one try.

Thanks for good advice. You are the beo zaogeng guru
Old 18-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Thou it was raining yesterday but it was a fantastic and fruitful day for me.

First encounter @ the morning helper
Was walking back home and saw 2 helpers walking the dog. Was walking behind and 1 of them was wearing grey leggings. VPL was visible and the butt cheek meat was so prominent. While was following behind her and focusing on the bouncing cheeks, saw the centre thread was loose and the lacy light pink panty was seen. So tempting to insert my rod into that small opening. Followed them for awhile and they went up the lift together.

Second encounter @ the supermarket milf
Dinner time and went to the supermarket to grab some things. Saw this mid 30s milf wearing white spag top with sport bra with her girl. Guess it’s the cold weather and her pair 20cent size nipples were forcing against her top.

p/s: I thought sport bra has thick padding?
Old 18-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
FancyI2125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Second encounter @ the supermarket milf
Dinner time and went to the supermarket to grab some things. Saw this mid 30s milf wearing white spag top with sport bra with her girl. Guess it’s the cold weather and her pair 20cent size nipples were forcing against her top.

p/s: I thought sport bra has thick padding?
Maybe she choose those with thin padding, or no padding
Old 18-04-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Few days back while taking the train, saw 3 ladies that could not took my eyes off.
One of them in a tight hugging dress. Saw a sexy white thong.
Old 18-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chicklets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Few days back while taking the train, saw 3 ladies that could not took my eyes off.
One of them in a tight hugging dress. Saw a sexy white thong.
Nice sighting bro. See her butt cheeks too?
Old 18-04-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicklets View Post
Nice sighting bro. See her butt cheeks too?
U mean this
Old 18-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

went out to eat. SYT and her mum sat on a table at my right side but perpendicular to my table, so I need to look 90 degrees to the right to see the SYT. she sat facing me and although her mum has her back towards me, my seat was slightly further back so I can see the daughter zaogeng if I just lean back a little on my seat.

she wore a cream skirt above knee length but was quite careful not to zaogeng by crossing her leg during whole time eating. i just took my time to enjoy my meal and not look at her much. after some time, I suddenly realized the SYT was missing from her seat. think she went to request something from the staffs, before returning to her seat, which means, GOLDEN CHANCE.

when she returned to her seat, while she was still busy tending to her just-arrived meals, utensils and drinks, she did not cross her legs. lo and behold her panties displayed facing my sight. cute little white triangle. sweet. enjoyed for a more than 10 seconds before she started crossing her legs again. but not because she realized I was watching

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 19-04-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
went out to eat. SYT and her mum sat on a table at my right side but perpendicular to my table, so I need to look 90 degrees to the right to see the SYT. she sat facing me and although her mum has her back towards me, my seat was slightly further back so I can see the daughter zaogeng if I just lean back a little on my seat.

she wore a cream skirt above knee length but was quite careful not to zaogeng by crossing her leg during whole time eating. i just took my time to enjoy my meal and not look at her much. after some time, I suddenly realized the SYT was missing from her seat. think she went to request something from the staffs, before returning to her seat, which means, GOLDEN CHANCE.

when she returned to her seat, while she was still busy tending to her just-arrived meals, utensils and drinks, she did not cross her legs. lo and behold her panties displayed facing my sight. cute little white triangle. sweet. enjoyed for a more than 10 seconds before she started crossing her legs again. but not because she realized I was watching
White like got the innocent feel hor?
Old 19-04-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
gloryana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
Wow so clear!
Old 19-04-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Gegenpressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Yes, and sometimes a bit see-through too lol
Old 19-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yalor....it is a colour that mainly signifies purity of the girl

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Best color that I love. Black is sexy only when undressed.
White/pink is best for zaogeng. Lace/thong is always welcomed.

Animal prints also nice, especially if she looks innocent from outside. Seems like inner desire waiting to be unleashed.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 19-04-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

love it!

Hi Bro, ha ha you must be a sniper or marksman...cheers.
Old 19-04-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Best color that I love. Black is sexy only when undressed.
White/pink is best for zaogeng. Lace/thong is always welcomed.

Animal prints also nice, especially if she looks innocent from outside. Seems like inner desire waiting to be unleashed.
Love thongs g-string animal prints..

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1