The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 3
Delorean101 is one of the Best!Delorean101 is one of the Best!Delorean101 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The stable influx of ML and not everyone is pricing at $120 means it's probably a game of who blink first for those ML holding on to the $120 rate out of pride. A few popular ML are already not as difficult to book and some same day enquiry also have openings
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 6
Vardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
I heard they have closed and moved there. Not sure if it's true.
Thereís a large For Rent sign on the unit (42 Zion) now
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
scunt is a splendid one to beholdscunt is a splendid one to beholdscunt is a splendid one to beholdscunt is a splendid one to beholdscunt is a splendid one to beholdscunt is a splendid one to beholdscunt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Ye Bai He is back. Recall some good FRs on her? Haven't tried before so can't verify.

The scene is heating up with competition, very good news to us all. Mediocre ones will need to buck up or risk being forgotten. Good ones will need to maintain standard to stay relevant. Rejoice bros! 🍻
Those photos flatter her a lot. She is probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Nothing special really.
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Recent RTMís:

Happy to meet Panda again after over two years (formerly Breeze). Like before, low playability, topless only during sensual. Has short hair now (not long hair per her ad photos). I dig her looks, 34C tits and innocent but sexy moans - rekindled feelings of illicit relationshipÖ Suitable for bros with preference for pretty face and tofu soft breasts. Those looking for 4G access can skip!
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/
Is this the same breeze whose place was taken over by anran last time?
A bit of feisty (good way) character?
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 3
Johndick is a splendid one to beholdJohndick is a splendid one to beholdJohndick is a splendid one to beholdJohndick is a splendid one to beholdJohndick is a splendid one to beholdJohndick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Those photos flatter her a lot. She is probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Nothing special really.
Thanks for the Intel bro!
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Giggs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Why is Long nu we blocked/ taken down? How else to contact her?
Her contact and wechat are still up.

She took down her listing temporarily due to wind blowing.
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3836 / Power: 14
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
thanks. pics looks good. some syts are charging the same amt

min points to trade: 10.
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Soccer101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited her. Ting ting came back in 2019 and went back abruptly due to covid.
Very gentle girl and 5g auto roaming. She will be nude towards the end. The pictures are true with 10% discount but she is overall beautiful.
She managed to hj me twice compared to xtt. Maybe itís time and mood, I dunno.
Overall a nice experience given the current short supply market
Folks who are considering no need to look further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsect View Post
Look quite pretty, got some 25% photo shop
Attitude pleasant.
Body quite slim
Full nude at the end with reasonable roaming.
Massage average sensual good.
Time wise not that good, most services was almost done on 40 mins.
For 110 I guess itís kinds of evens out
Place clean - plus. Climb stairs - minus
Return .. maybe.

She is here for a few months max
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Not surprising,
unless the service is really off the charts, I don't see any reason why should we tip.
If want to tip, just tip, why need to announce to the entire world?
To score brownie points?
Nowadays, the gals also don't appreciate repeated business, they just want generous tipsters.
Do less and get more, who don't want???
Correct. 1 AP ML asked me to leave faster on Sat as her regular customer is coming up. He must be a generous tipster as she was like very scare to offend him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1