The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The stable influx of ML and not everyone is pricing at $120 means it's probably a game of who blink first for those ML holding on to the $120 rate out of pride. A few popular ML are already not as difficult to book and some same day enquiry also have openings
Old 19-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
I heard they have closed and moved there. Not sure if it's true.
There’s a large For Rent sign on the unit (42 Zion) now
Old 19-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Ye Bai He is back. Recall some good FRs on her? Haven't tried before so can't verify.

The scene is heating up with competition, very good news to us all. Mediocre ones will need to buck up or risk being forgotten. Good ones will need to maintain standard to stay relevant. Rejoice bros! 🍻
Those photos flatter her a lot. She is probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Nothing special really.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Recent RTM’s:

Happy to meet Panda again after over two years (formerly Breeze). Like before, low playability, topless only during sensual. Has short hair now (not long hair per her ad photos). I dig her looks, 34C tits and innocent but sexy moans - rekindled feelings of illicit relationship… Suitable for bros with preference for pretty face and tofu soft breasts. Those looking for 4G access can skip!
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/
Is this the same breeze whose place was taken over by anran last time?
A bit of feisty (good way) character?
Old 19-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Those photos flatter her a lot. She is probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Nothing special really.
Thanks for the Intel bro!
Old 19-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Why is Long nu we blocked/ taken down? How else to contact her?
Her contact and wechat are still up.

She took down her listing temporarily due to wind blowing.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks. pics looks good. some syts are charging the same amt
Old 19-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Just visited her. Ting ting came back in 2019 and went back abruptly due to covid.
Very gentle girl and 5g auto roaming. She will be nude towards the end. The pictures are true with 10% discount but she is overall beautiful.
She managed to hj me twice compared to xtt. Maybe it’s time and mood, I dunno.
Overall a nice experience given the current short supply market
Folks who are considering no need to look further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsect View Post
Look quite pretty, got some 25% photo shop
Attitude pleasant.
Body quite slim
Full nude at the end with reasonable roaming.
Massage average sensual good.
Time wise not that good, most services was almost done on 40 mins.
For 110 I guess it’s kinds of evens out
Place clean - plus. Climb stairs - minus
Return .. maybe.

She is here for a few months max
Old 19-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Not surprising,
unless the service is really off the charts, I don't see any reason why should we tip.
If want to tip, just tip, why need to announce to the entire world?
To score brownie points?
Nowadays, the gals also don't appreciate repeated business, they just want generous tipsters.
Do less and get more, who don't want???
Correct. 1 AP ML asked me to leave faster on Sat as her regular customer is coming up. He must be a generous tipster as she was like very scare to offend him.
Old 19-04-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

Looks a bit like this girl called Lynn, last time list on SLG. Any bros can confirm whether it is or not?
Old 19-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

Looks a bit like this girl called Lynn, last time list on SLG. Any bros can confirm whether it is or not?
if you're referring to the Lynn that was her since 2017 and kept a short hair towards the end of her stint here,
is not

Thank You
Old 19-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
if you're referring to the Lynn that was her since 2017 and kept a short hair towards the end of her stint here,
is not

Thank You
Thanks for confirming bro. Upped your points
Old 19-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Correct. 1 AP ML asked me to leave faster on Sat as her regular customer is coming up. He must be a generous tipster as she was like very scare to offend him.
In this 'service' business, involving $$$, human touch and attitude, guys gotta manage expectations. Tipping helps but also affects the other mood.

Staying too long with one ML etc, one must gauge their service level and feel/mood. If not consistent and goes down, then the decision is clear. It is just mechanical if not worst, unfortunately.

If consistent and feel not affected, then choice is clear, room to explore more with intimacy and mutual benefit.

Otherwise, rotation list. My 2 cts.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I remember her also. Very commercial. perhaps she feels that I'm not carrot head. Anyway my 2 cents worth, if a ML really treats you well, you think she really like you meh, only look at your pockets la, don't be silly. its all just a transaction. Really amusing to see some bros here think he is really special. You throw additional tips everytime you visit, you also become special
Old 19-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
I remember her also. Very commercial. perhaps she feels that I'm not carrot head. Anyway my 2 cents worth, if a ML really treats you well, you think she really like you meh, only look at your pockets la, don't be silly. its all just a transaction. Really amusing to see some bros here think he is really special. You throw additional tips everytime you visit, you also become special
Agree with you Bro, the more you tip even you’re an uncle also become Andy Lau hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1