The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
You never hear about sun shades?
It is quite exciting to put up the sun shades at the windscreen and the side windows in the MSCP, with the vehicle engine on and rocking the bum.....
Old 10-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
It is quite exciting to put up the sun shades at the windscreen and the side windows in the MSCP, with the vehicle engine on and rocking the bum.....
Bingo......

For those not in the know, please buy the sun shades at only $10+. Cheap and good.

Buy those that has front windscreen, back windscreen and sides windows, that come in silver in one side and dark in other side. Sibei useful.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Bingo......

For those not in the know, please buy the sun shades at only $10+. Cheap and good.

Buy those that has front windscreen, back windscreen and sides windows, that come in silver in one side and dark in other side. Sibei useful.
Hahahaha if car got bad suspension lol 😆 I seen cars rock a bit more than usual ....
Old 11-04-2021, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
civictyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering anyone here tried Gillman Barracks car park? Brought gf there at 1am, many different car parks there and all were almost empty at this timing. I picked a lot where behind us were all bushes and nothing beside us. Started fucking in the car, but both of us didn’t feel sexcited enough so we took it outside, after we confirmed coast was clear. I opened the boot, gf got too horny so she stripped herself completely naked and we doggy behind the boot lid as cover (I was only half naked cos I was standing and more exposed). She cummed hard and so did I, but right after that a taxi approached nearby, I pulled up my pants and told her to hide in the boot cos she was fully naked, and I closed it 😂 We hurried back into the car when the coast was clear again
Old 12-04-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Hahahaha if car got bad suspension lol 😆 I seen cars rock a bit more than usual ....
I thought bad suspension will not rock ???

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 12-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
gareto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civictyper View Post
Just wondering anyone here tried Gillman Barracks car park? Brought gf there at 1am, many different car parks there and all were almost empty at this timing. I picked a lot where behind us were all bushes and nothing beside us. Started fucking in the car, but both of us didn’t feel sexcited enough so we took it outside, after we confirmed coast was clear. I opened the boot, gf got too horny so she stripped herself completely naked and we doggy behind the boot lid as cover (I was only half naked cos I was standing and more exposed). She cummed hard and so did I, but right after that a taxi approached nearby, I pulled up my pants and told her to hide in the boot cos she was fully naked, and I closed it 😂 We hurried back into the car when the coast was clear again
Nice share bro. Your gf very daring to go completely naked outside car
Old 13-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was having dinner at a restaurant at the now defunct fire station.
Car was parked 3rd row facing the restaurant.
It was drizzling and we ran inside the car.
Stripped naked and had an hour plus of sex.
The windows turned misty.
Luckily it was drizzling and the outdoor seats got no people but there were people sitting outside under the shelter.
A tick on the checklist.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PrimereDawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Was having dinner at a restaurant at the now defunct fire station.
Car was parked 3rd row facing the restaurant.
It was drizzling and we ran inside the car.
Stripped naked and had an hour plus of sex.
The windows turned misty.
Luckily it was drizzling and the outdoor seats got no people but there were people sitting outside under the shelter.
A tick on the checklist.
Even if got people outside also cannot see much
Old 19-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

A recent last minute dinner arrangement with the wife turned into another public tease and public sex...

She worn a denim skirt that ends around mid-thigh and has buttons in front. Though it’s a pretty old one that was bought 2 years ago, I rarely see here wear it out so I didn’t think much about it.

During dinner period, I noticed her fidgeting under the table so I looked at her curiously since we sitted opposite each other. She gave me this look to hint that I should look under the table and so I did with much surprise : she was pantyless and had unbuttoned the skirt til it had exposed her bare pussy! Like a scene from a comedy, I knocked my head on the underside of the table and she laughed out loud with my big head was in pain while my small head was aroused. I stared at her and mouthed to her I will punish her later with her replying that’s what she wants!

After an agonizingly seemingly long dinner, I quickly settled the bill and dragged her out of the eatery with her skirt still unbuttoned sufficiently to expose herself should she make too wide a step. When we reached the car, she guided my hand to her pussy and told me I can only finger her until we go somewhere else.

Since we were near a park, I suggested going there and would have sped if not for a short stretch of traffic jam. Throughout this journey, my fingers did not leave her pussy and neither did her skirt nor legs were closed. As the sound from her wet pussy gets more and more prominent, I can’t wait to find out what she wanted at the park. The sexual tension increased as a lorry slowly crept past us with relentless fingering of her by me.

When we reach the park, she signaled me to go out first. When she got out of the car, she showed me her bra and threw it back into the car which means she was braless as well!!! I fast hand fast leg frenched her and fingered her once again while she had unzipped my berms to stroke my dick without any care of surveillance from anything or anyone. After a while she turned over to face the car and swayed her ass at me. I immediately stripped her top off, flipped her skirt up, plunged into her pussy hard and fast while she let loose her moans. Soon the familar urge to cum arrived and she kept sinking herself onto my dick so I just came deep and hard in her.

After resting for a while, my flaccid dick slipped out of her and she dug the cum out of her to savour. We went home with her pussy still leaking cum all the way, only to be filled up again with a 2nd round right in front of our house since the neighbour was still under renovation works...
Old 19-04-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
A recent last minute dinner arrangement with the wife turned into another public tease and public sex...

She worn a denim skirt that ends around mid-thigh and has buttons in front. Though it’s a pretty old one that was bought 2 years ago, I rarely see here wear it out so I didn’t think much about it.

During dinner period, I noticed her fidgeting under the table so I looked at her curiously since we sitted opposite each other. She gave me this look to hint that I should look under the table and so I did with much surprise : she was pantyless and had unbuttoned the skirt til it had exposed her bare pussy! Like a scene from a comedy, I knocked my head on the underside of the table and she laughed out loud with my big head was in pain while my small head was aroused. I stared at her and mouthed to her I will punish her later with her replying that’s what she wants!

After an agonizingly seemingly long dinner, I quickly settled the bill and dragged her out of the eatery with her skirt still unbuttoned sufficiently to expose herself should she make too wide a step. When we reached the car, she guided my hand to her pussy and told me I can only finger her until we go somewhere else.

Since we were near a park, I suggested going there and would have sped if not for a short stretch of traffic jam. Throughout this journey, my fingers did not leave her pussy and neither did her skirt nor legs were closed. As the sound from her wet pussy gets more and more prominent, I can’t wait to find out what she wanted at the park. The sexual tension increased as a lorry slowly crept past us with relentless fingering of her by me.

When we reach the park, she signaled me to go out first. When she got out of the car, she showed me her bra and threw it back into the car which means she was braless as well!!! I fast hand fast leg frenched her and fingered her once again while she had unzipped my berms to stroke my dick without any care of surveillance from anything or anyone. After a while she turned over to face the car and swayed her ass at me. I immediately stripped her top off, flipped her skirt up, plunged into her pussy hard and fast while she let loose her moans. Soon the familar urge to cum arrived and she kept sinking herself onto my dick so I just came deep and hard in her.

After resting for a while, my flaccid dick slipped out of her and she dug the cum out of her to savour. We went home with her pussy still leaking cum all the way, only to be filled up again with a 2nd round right in front of our house since the neighbour was still under renovation works...
Wish i was there to see how notti u n yr wife were at the dinner n while in the car n fucking in the park ..buay tahan ...envy u bro, hv such a notti n sexventurous wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-04-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post

😍 Very Sexual Arousing Outdoor Adventure you had with your wife. 😍
👍 Very Good Sharing, No 🐎 Run 👍
🙇‍♂️ I need to Give A Bowing Salute to you. 🙇‍♂️
Old 19-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Alloring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting share bro Qwerty_Again, hope to spot in a park someday!
Old 19-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
94zz4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to have a bit of outdoor fun yesterday and drove to a carpark. Long story short, we moved to the backseat and wife was fully naked. Another car entered the carpark and parked right next to us! The driver then got out of his car for a smoke before returning to his backseat, passing by our backseat window twice. Told my wife about it and we had a giggle but continued. Wonder how much he saw.... oh well, i guess its part of the thrill of fucking in public
Old 19-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shierhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94zz4 View Post
Decided to have a bit of outdoor fun yesterday and drove to a carpark. Long story short, we moved to the backseat and wife was fully naked. Another car entered the carpark and parked right next to us! The driver then got out of his car for a smoke before returning to his backseat, passing by our backseat window twice. Told my wife about it and we had a giggle but continued. Wonder how much he saw.... oh well, i guess its part of the thrill of fucking in public
Nice one bro
I was in similar situation as the guy who parked next to you. Saw a couple fucking in the backseat, the girl was riding and bouncing on the guy. Her boobs were bouncing too hehe. They completely ignored me and continued.
Old 20-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shierhai View Post
Nice one bro
I was in similar situation as the guy who parked next to you. Saw a couple fucking in the backseat, the girl was riding and bouncing on the guy. Her boobs were bouncing too hehe. They completely ignored me and continued.
Long time I also kenna before. The couple in the next car also busy doing la.

After we finish, we came out of the car to smoke. My FB after finish her smoke then bad. She go and knock knock one their window and show them a thumbs up sign.

As we drive and leave, I ask her "what was that for". She said... "young people need some encouragement la." I was like totally dumb folded. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1