The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Phuket in a sorry state now
If they're to open up in July, Phuket has to ban all travellers from India/Pakistan/Nepal/Bangladesh n those that have been to those 4 countries 4 weeks prior to arrival in Phuket.
Old 21-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Phuket in a sorry state now
old one don't go, new one don't come.. the beauty of thailand is there is always a rebirth after tragedy
Old 23-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I read on CNA's 22nd Jun news that Thai PM announce Phuket confirm reopening on 1st Jul. Any bro have news if come back SG need to quarantine?
Old 23-06-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I read on CNA's 22nd Jun news that Thai PM announce Phuket confirm reopening on 1st Jul. Any bro have news if come back SG need to quarantine?
Of course u need, it's 3 weeks quarantine n it will cost u 3k+...
Old 23-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Back to 14.
Sinkies can forget about travelling this year with no quarantine back in SG...
Old 23-06-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Sinkies can forget about travelling this year with no quarantine back in SG...
All my tadpoles turning into frog liao like that.
Old 23-06-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
They see farang up only.
Please don't say that cos you'll always feel you're being discriminated against if u have this mindset! The Thais luv the Chinese tourists cos they're the biggest spenders in Thailand but knowing the Chinese can't travel freely @this moment, the Thai gahmen are not targetting them. As for SG needless to say, our market is too small to have any impact on them..
Old 01-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

1st day open, wonder how it is like?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-07-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

there are risks, as well as rewards for going to phuket now.

1. you'll be exposed to more scams and cheats as some desperate people will want to try to make a quick buck from the tourists. Thefts or even robberies may happen more often. Lack of trust in thai govt to handle this wave of covid outbreak may push people to get their hands on as much money in anyway because they wont know when they'll go into lockdown mode again.

2. rewards are that you will feel like a king if you are served by honest people, as they compete to earn every dollar from the limited tourist numbers.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the FL manage to hook one tourist, maybe she want to hook him for the whole trip.

Seem like in the tourist group have those who go there to visit their family or mistress.

What are the criteria when hooking up with FL? For me, besides the price, I will probably find out if she is vacinated. Me too will want to hook her for the whole trip to minimize risk.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-07-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Vaccinated also can get infected with wuhan virus especially those using low efficacy vaccine got higher risk. Singaporean although taken Pfizer/Moderna also have that small percentage chance to be infected due some reasons. Vaccinated person often either don't sick or mild symptoms.

Now Singapore got sell the covid test kit. If worry, maybe next time when going overseas can try bring a few?

Pay the FL 500baht to get herself tested in front of you. If pass mean can have close contact no social distancing required. But some FL maybe will feel offended so can try test asking see her reaction first. Just tell her nicely want to have very long time with her 5555.

But if she so chio sexy and so cheap price maybe just forget about the testing.
hahahahahha
ya just bring the self covid test kits and make them test in front of you
Old 08-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Koh Samui Sandbox opening on 15July.... It's peak season now in Samui!
Old 10-07-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not surprise its from UAE.
If 1 tio whole group quarantine then gg liao. If suay suay tio then whole trip gone!
Old 10-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Their holiday 14 days burned.

I heard some of my thai friends say some is go there find their thai gf or mia noi or lovers.

Below news duno how true but its going to be a nightmare. 55555 if the plane is FULL LOAD jialat. Mean hundreds of people next time fly in will kana burn holiday because 1 person fuck it up.
ya just because kanna sabo by 1 person.
if like that i wont even want to consider going. It actually pretty high risk that at least 1 person would be tested positive in the whole flight. It might even be a false positive but still everyone will get quarantined till its confirmed as false positive
Old 10-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ya just because kanna sabo by 1 person.
if like that i wont even want to consider going. It actually pretty high risk that at least 1 person would be tested positive in the whole flight. It might even be a false positive but still everyone will get quarantined till its confirmed as false positive
It works ONLY if local Thais are banned from going to Phuket for holidays and the foreigners are banned from going to other parts of Thailand, then this whole Sandbox nonsense can perhaps work. All the quarantine at home if you come from red zone, is nonsense, nobody does that. Even quarantine in hotel already have loopholes. Government ground the airlines to curb the extended current 3rd wave, the locals simply get a car drive around to other provinces.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1