The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Fuck drunk ex-wife

Well it has been quite a while since I started a thread here. Year 2012 wasn't a good year for me. I was struggling with my work so much that I neglected my then wife. Sex was basically non-existence. So much so that she has a few affairs outside. We tried to get back together but it just didn;t seems to work so in the end we filed for separation.
But even though we are separated, we are still living in the same house but under separate rooms. Our relationship actually got better after the separation and we treat each other as mutual friends. We still confided to each other in terms of the problems we face in daily life or work.
Anyway to cut the introduction short, an accident actually happened quite recently that might change life/fate of us and here is how it goes....
Old 12-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Fuck drunk ex-wife

One night, I went back home after attending a colleague’s wedding dinner, rather high from the drinking.
When I entered the living room, I saw my ex-wife laying there on the sofa. At first I thought she might have fallen asleep on the sofa but as I walked closely towards her, I noticed that she was actually drunk from drinking. There were a few wine bottles and glasses on the coffee table so she might have invited a few of her friends to our house for a drinking session.
I went over to her and intend to pull her up and carry her back to her room. But me also tipsy liao so instead of pulling her up she pulled me down and the next thing I know I was actually sitting on her and my head was laying on her boobs….o how much did I miss these pair of twin peaks !
Taking advantage of her drunkenness, I began to sank my head into her boobs and I realized that she was braless. These really made my day….I mean my night….
At this moment, my small head has already taking over my big head….I pulled down her blouse exposing her pair of beautiful twin peaks and began caressing them….she tried to resist weakly
“Nooo..Noo..stop… you can’t do this….don’t want…don’t want….”
I didn’t bother and continued to caress her boobs and tuned her nipples till they are erected and I sank my mouth into one of them and became sucking and licking it. She began moaning but at the same time, she was still trying to push me away and asking me to stop…..woman, I sometimes really don’t understand them.
Then my left hand went downwards and lifted up her skirt. She was wearing a pink silky panty. Sighed… such a disappointment thought she will be wearing a sexy g –string under her skirt. Anyway, my hand went under her panty to fondle her pussy. To my surprise, I found that her pussy area is very smooth, her bush is gone ! I stood up quickly and removed her panty and true enough she have waxed her bush away….O my goodness staring at my ex-wife’s bare juicy pussy made my already hard cock…even harder !
Old 12-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
gajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

seem great
1st camping here
Old 12-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ever heard of the word Rape? Anyhow.. do carry on!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

Camping!!! More more brother!!!

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping camping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Welcome back bro....can't wait for the remaining of the story.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more
Old 12-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Refreshing. Keep posting more
Old 12-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soothHerOnlyIf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gosh bro. keep posting! thanks! interested to hear more.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More! More!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
yspha1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more!!!

Thanks bro
Old 12-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good introduction.. would be awaiting for more
Old 13-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

great start!

TS, technically she is still your wife as you two are seperated and the divorce is not finalized yet.
Old 13-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Curios to know after she wakes up, what is her reaction

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1