The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-03-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally after 2years of wait....
Old 14-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
powerdrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a date with Mui Mui from Sweet Thai.

Venue is very easy to locate, had missed the instruction (my fault) causing a little delay to the place. OKT very friendly and responsive.

Mui Mui has super high GFE and speak perfect English. The whole time she was very chatty and can keep the conversation going on between shots. It's really like doing witha girlfriend so be gentle with her. Only feedback to take note is that she's not fully shaved.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 0
Girlfriends is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGirlfriends is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGirlfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingerbus11 View Post
Had a date with Bella from Girlfriends recently.

Booking was a breeze and phone operator was friendly and quick in replies.

Bella is a friendly and sweet girl. Takes a while to warm up, but once warmed up is chatty. : )

She knows how to build up the tempo and to my surprise can take a bit of a pounding. : D

She also has excellent massage skills as well! All in all it was a pleasant experience!
Thank you for support Bella

Last edited by Girlfriends; 14-03-2022 at 03:35 PM.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster (A)

Girlfriends is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGirlfriends is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGirlfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgboizzxx View Post
FR for Bella from Girlfriends
Instructions by okt is easy to follow and verification was done to ensure everything went well
Place is easy to find and convenient for bros taking public transport or driving
Was greeted by Bella when I enter the place
High gfe as she is always smiling and trying to break the ice. Her english is not very good but still can talk in simple english
Service is good and accommodating. Catbath is good with light kisses. Allows frenching as well but doesn’t really allow painting. She is very gentle with her kisses and I love it alot.
Very hardworking girl. Bros please take care of Bella

Old 14-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicklow View Post
Took Bella from GIRLFRIENDS on Thursday and confirm RTF material. Lots of GFE and gently Thai lady. She is fair and smile readily.
Natural B cup and speak French fluently.
She will bath u like a baby from head to toe.
I took a while to finish as usually but she is quite patient and don’t give me black face like other girls
Will come back regularly while she is here.

Last edited by Girlfriends; 14-03-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Tried Bella from Girlfriends today.
OKT: friendly and efficient service
Looks: 7/10
GFE: plenty, very friendly and conversant. Nice gal from chiangmai
BJ: 8/10: just the right amount of pressure.. not too soft and not too hard till you can feel the teeth.
Fj: 8/10. Very responsive moans on cowgirl and missionary
Rtf: yes. Thai girls still the best!

Old 14-03-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Review on JJ
Average looking. Real boobs although small. When saw her figure still ok. But when comes to service and interaction, she is power! Solid MILF and good attitude. Overall 8/10
Old 14-03-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR - JJ of Rollypolly

Looks: Close to pictures, with a bit of touch up. Looks most like middle pic.

Body: Slim, real b-cup boobs with very suckable nips. Shaved pussy, enjoys getting painted and gets very wet.

Service: Excellent, offers me a drink when I arrive, undresses and showers me, offers massage. Very responsive during sex and enjoys it.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Lovely Pattaya's Rose

Finally can experience the famous Thai service after so long,
Rose looks somewhere between a SYT and womanly OL with a fit tanned body, super smooth too with the only blemishes being scars due to her enhanced breasts.
Service wise is the usual top notch quality we all missed. Shower together, long cat bath and massage in between shots.
She allows painting and slight frenching. Good stereo sound too.

When I couldn't get it up for the 2nd shot, she used her hands and mouth until I CIM. Talk about effort.

Hope that this year will finally be the year to catch up to old FLs.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maxitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
Bro, how's her English, need google translate??
She can speak a little English. Don’t need full Thai translation for common body language.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=768055

Tried PLOY from PLUS66

Been trying to book this cutie for very long already as our timing don't fit, and when finally got free time, i message OKT and have a free slot, quickly book with OKT and secured a slot. Friendly guy, second time booking from him already, always reply and fast.

An extremely fair syt greeted me at the door, she is probably the fair-est thai girl i have encountered so far, she told me alot of her customers said shes even is PRC cuz of her skin tone , High GFE, chirpy friendly cute girl, legit 19-20 years old as mentioned. She's a uni student and definitely a looker, with slight blemish but still extremely cute and pretty. Her first time in this trade, please bros do treat her well and pamper her.

Below are my personal ratings:

Location: 8/10 (Parking everywhere) - many bros will be familiar with this place
Looks: 9/10 (Extremely fair - as fair as PRC standards)
Body: 9/10. Slim, natural boobs and a sexy perky butt which she kept teasing me with it
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating to multiple positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Connected with her well, her english is decent to hold a conversation, eagerly using google translate to communicate)

RTF!!
Should bring this girl back...
Fucked her young teenage body RAW, pumped 12 shots into her!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-03-2022 at 11:37 AM.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Should bring this girl back...
This girl is the best. Hope she comes back soon.
Old 15-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Maggie (Sex Amazon SA)

Overall superb bonk- I think she's super pretty and service-wise is super on!

One of the stellar things here is that it did not feel like a commercial bonk at all, she's not a time watcher and is eager to please.

Like some of the bros here, second shot is more of a chore for me but for this bonk I was raring to go. Honestly made me feel like a younger man.

Also kudos to SA for bringing in gems like Maggie. FL dome 1 is alive again!

Looks: 8.5/10 My kind of pretty with nice eyes, face shape
Body: 8/10 Super big, natural boobs which reveals super nice nips when turned on (doesn't take much!)
BBBJ: 7/10 Good effort but can improve here
FJ: 9/10 Wah wet af, don't need lube kind, super turned on in CG
GFE: 9/10 Didn't feel commercial and is enhanced by her good command of English
bro sorry to ask can give you near one hour service ? i Hate dose half hour start make noise service . Thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 15-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Chilibombom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai FL is the best !
Old 15-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Chilibombom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai FL is back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1