The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
jxcool21 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Raise awareness on Ladyassasinato

Thanks to all bros who shared your views. Did not expect replies to be this overwhelming. I am merely sharing mine as well. If raising awareness is not a right thing to do, who dare to do it next time? Whether he is legit or not, different ppl have different exp with him. So it is up to each individual whether to take cautious when dealing with him.

Btw, I joined this forum >10 years, points/rep means nothing. Only bro who got my sharing before will know whether my contributions are solid. Not here to find trouble, here to share & enjoy!

Samsters bros, for those who have been asked by this guy to send your good lobangs in exchange for a so-called chiobu ctc, think you know what is going on. Did you really get the ctc after sharing yours?

If not, likely this guy is just fishing lobangs from samsters here.
Not sure about your exp with him. But here is mine.

Share my ctc to him. He says not FR how to share his ctc.
After sharing FR, he says no spa name no girl name…
And lastly before I F him off, says he got no WeChat how to contact my sharing.

Just for awareness to bros here where we share good lobangs with each other and not trying to con for ctc.

Last edited by jxcool21; 13-03-2022 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Psyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPsyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxcool21 View Post
Samsters bros, for those who have been asked by this guy to send your good lobangs in exchange for a so-called chiobu ctc, think you know what is going on. Did you really get the ctc after sharing yours?

If not, likely this guy is just fishing lobangs from samsters here.
Not sure about your exp with him. But here is mine.

Share my ctc to him. He says not FR how to share his ctc.
After sharing FR, he says no spa name no girl name…
And lastly before I F him off, says he got no WeChat how to contact my sharing.

Just for awareness to bros here where we share good lobangs with each other and not trying to con for ctc.

He’s bullshitting seriously
Old 13-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raise awareness on Ladyassasinato

Got la. After i bugged him and shared a detailed review he really sent me that specific contact. Just havent tried.

But on off based on his sharing i have also pm-ed him before, and he has been very open with sharing with me - no questions asked kind. I recall even pm-ing him twice about one same contact on two separate occasions and he also replied very promptly nv tell me off or whatsoever.

It is only that specific chiobu that he was abit more protective and I think he also shared briefly the reason about it being protected joint or sth.

Just ask him for other contacts perhaps? That specific one also quite steep either way. Lol
Old 13-03-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Comon lah if we really want to protect our favourites then don’t share better. Many av operating here. It’s also wrong to throw her to the sharks after you get bored with her.
Old 13-03-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

He is legit. Shared a few with me
Old 13-03-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

He did share with me.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dumbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol. Same here. Shared with all info but got nothing back.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing to raise lol..

LA is as legit as they come.. Be grateful this forum has someone who is proactive in finding gems..

If u don't qualify u jolly well contribute more or ownself find your kangtao to exchange.. Dun bother to play games with him by sharing recycled or rubbish contacts..

Next..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of

He shared with me and we exchanged a few others too
Old 13-03-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like LA has more friends than foes in this forum ..
Old 13-03-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

He shared his contact with me, will be visiting the girl soon.
Old 13-03-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Even he hasn't share anything with me , but i know the info n contact given are legit

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 13-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 19
shivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to allshivan is a name known to all
Smile Re: Raise awareness on Ladyassasinato

Bro Ladyassasinato is very kind to share contact with me even thou my point is very low. I seldom post in sbf. After more than a decade in sbf(since2009), this is a very volatile forum. SYT/ML/FL comes and goes, they also will change name, change location and change contact. They have database to verify your contact too. If you are blacklist in their database, they might not reply you. Therefore, might not because bro Ladyassasinato give you a fake contact, could be you are having a bad record. Do not give up, try other ML or FL, treat them nice, ask them politely to give you a positive feedback. Your future booking will be more smooth.

Lastly, Bro Ladyassasinato is real, his reputable is notable in this forum. Peace out
Old 13-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Even he hasn't share anything with me , but i know the info n contact given are legit
Simple Logic : those who can't eat grapes become Sour Grapes

Those who had eaten , More FR are most welcome
Old 13-03-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Simple Logic : those who can't eat grapes become Sour Grapes

Those who had eaten , More FR are most welcome
So true~ should be like this 吃不到葡萄就說葡萄酸

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread