The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Underhand tactics to lure customers down for landmines

U can delete the threads but that wont stop me from sharing a spa unit in orchid hotel 2nd floor using underhand tactics to lure customers down to landmine
Old 10-12-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Re: Underhand tactics to lure customers down for landmines

Usually when I encounter these kinda places, I will just report them to I-witness. Make sure they get raided
Old 10-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
La Luna Spa ?
how u know
Old 10-12-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

Landmine there is star, old about 50s with bad breath and no figure. grey hairs on pussy and disgusting
Old 10-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Usually when I encounter these kinda places, I will just report them to I-witness. Make sure they get raided
just called in and reported 999, since i kenna landmine . hope it will burn like wild fire within the next few days with all the cheap old chicken landmine together
Old 10-12-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

big wind blowing for this landmine. explode altogether best
Old 10-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Got this kind of hotline ah??? Can report pub or KTV for violating overcrowding rules and etc if we don't like the mamasan tips, bad services, force order food and etc? This seems like a weapon against them exploiting Singaporean men and ripping money off us cause we don't have many choices or the option to play overseas. This weapon sounds like a good idea to keep those operators in check so that if they are too much we just report them to force them to shut down, incur losses, and the bad service girls got fine and deported out.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Got this kind of hotline ah??? Can report pub or KTV for violating overcrowding rules and etc if we don't like the mamasan tips, bad services, force order food and etc? This seems like a weapon against them exploiting Singaporean men and ripping money off us cause we don't have many choices or the option to play overseas. This weapon sounds like a good idea to keep those operators in check so that if they are too much we just report them to force them to shut down, incur losses, and the bad service girls got fine and deported out.
ya now i understand what this meaning cos i kanna landmine first time like this lol. put aeroplane , bluff me come all the way down just to get another girl lol. completely wasting my time . should be raided asap
Old 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

All aunties lar bro...
Old 10-12-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
All aunties lar bro...
ya knn better go people park or jln sultan 3 times cheaper. knnpcb waste my time kenna landmine somemore push other lol
Old 10-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Just post the name big big here and let all bros avoid this landmine.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

knnpc b bumpz up for awarensee
Old 10-12-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster (B)

star and anna, already 50s plus skinny and can see maybe even wear dentures. u sure bbbj and ar good? saw anna face today also my cock cannot stand .. real;y landmine somemore got the cheek to landmine me
Old 11-12-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

U should have book irene the Malaysian Bitch . And pump her hard for it. But I guess mata coming down liao
Old 11-12-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

upppz for the lanjiao place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1