The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lucky tongues don't have nails... lol.

In any case most working girls dont like fingers up their cunts because of the very reasons your post alludes to. A jagged fingernail can put a pussy out of commission for several days.
will wear gloves
Old 30-09-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just a reminder to those who can access the bottom of the lady, please keep your fingernails clean and trimmed. Also, don't cut your nails on the day of or a day before the session, cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lucky tongues don't have nails... lol.

In any case most working girls dont like fingers up their cunts because of the very reasons your post alludes to. A jagged fingernail can put a pussy out of commission for several days.
Yes, absolutely.

Freshly trimmed fingernails will give her a prickly feeling of sort. Even if you're just rubbing the clit. Hence my advice in the earlier post.

Another point is some people trim their nails "too deep inside", until the flesh appears reddish and looks to be on the verge of bleeding slightly. Sometimes you get so high that you forget about it. Don't need to explain further on this.

All in all, just do your nails a few days before the day you know that you'll have some finger action.
Old 30-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyone knows if Anxin's starting tomorrow or???
She mentioned that she got to quarantine for a week, that was her reply last week when I ask her. Not sure of the current situation now though
Old 30-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR on a recent visit, Amy from SGL

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Location pretty conveniently central. A good 15 min walk away if you are taking the train. Should be damiliar to most.

Looks and figure wise, I would say I am pleasantly surprised, cute GND looks, a nympho figure with small Bs, round butt. Reminds me of a feel of Yu-er, smaller version.

Good effort in massage, not for hard massage lovers.

Service wise a mixed of comments. She is rather green in sensual with limited patterns and playability. But the plus points are her slow pace, fingers over your sensual parts, gives a good comfortable feel. Accomodating in adjusting to your likes within her limits. Absolutely like front facing cow girl with good access to her boobs.

Roaming wise 3G with light caressing top and bottom, outside panties.

Gave her some pointers before I left. Think got some potential lah. Oh great attitude, rare these days, a cup of water, wipe dry, jovial. Just need time and experience.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Concur with the comments. Tried after reading your MR.

Got potential. So surprised she survived on nothing for over 7 months. She came just when the covid hit and didn't work till recently.

Now all she needs is time and experience. I will be visiting her again soon.
Old 30-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kobe999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a disappointment from my last visit to a ML, I total lost hope in Chinese ML.
All photos, age, weight are overrated.
Now thinking of the experience is like a nightmare...
Any kind bros have good recommendations to share pls?
Old 30-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerhi View Post
She mentioned that she got to quarantine for a week, that was her reply last week when I ask her. Not sure of the current situation now though
She said she'll be here on the 1st... which yeah, is tomorrow. But you're right she needs to quarantine for a week first
Old 30-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello everyone!! Was quite tired with the quite frankly, shitty, experiences of late with MLs so went to try one of the more experienced ones :

MR for Qing Qing (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/qingqing-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: Yes

Looks: 7-7.5/10 Milf but super well kept. Womanly curves and I think if you have a wife at that age who looks like that, then well, quite lucky. Face is quite pretty and friendly.

Body: 7/10 Couldn't really tell but had a stomach, decent boobs, however fully clothed during massage and sensual (Top is kind of see through).

Massage: 8/10 Definitely has experience, could've been just slightly harder but I felt it was a good effort and hit the right spots for me.

HDLY: 9/10 If there was a school for HDLY, she better be teaching in it. To me its what a HDLY should be, some teasing, a large part of massaging. Not really sure how else to describe it but it sure was relaxing.

HJ: 8.5/10. Takes it slow, has technique, very very accommodating. You can tell this person has experience.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive. Hygiene is 100% I have almost never had cleaner towels / massage bed, the location feels great.

Overall: If you're okay with a lovely milf with (I didn't try but I guess) lower playability, but with a good massage and a damn good HDLY / HJ, then she's your woman.

Damage: $100
Hadn't had a good HDLY for a long time. Thanks, bro. Think I will give it a try. Btw, does she operate in a spa.?
Old 30-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Hadn't had a good HDLY for a long time. Thanks, bro. Think I will give it a try. Btw, does she operate in a spa.?
If no change in venue, should be stay alone condo

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 30-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dennislee129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros! Anyone tried this Xue er before? Looks like a SYT although photos are blurred.

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=790958

Understand she is a different Xue er from the one that is popular amongst bros here. Thank you!
Old 30-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Speaking of Hebe, despite knowing that she is unlikely to come back, I still held out some hope. Yesterday turned on my chiong phone for the first time in weeks to see if any update, see that she has removed her WeChat profile pic and description. Even her status message is gone. Looks like she has moved on with her life and I guess I have to as well. Hope life goes well for her, she will be missed.
No choice but to move on. She is my all-time favourite so far, looking for the next ML who will surpass Hebe.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello everyone!! Was quite tired with the quite frankly, shitty, experiences of late with MLs so went to try one of the more experienced ones :

MR for Qing Qing (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.online/qingqing-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: Yes

Damage: $100
Visited once. Her skin is considered smooth and tender for her age. Deep sexy voice lol... Agree that her HJ is quite skilful, continue milking after i shot and had to beg her to stop cos leg jelly liao. She almost made my cum shoot into my own face 😂
Old 30-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/yuan-yuan-massage/

Quite surprised to see her on SLG, she used to be on wolf site 2-3 yrs back and i tried her last time. She shld be in the (local) section though haha, but she does provide a good JG and a decent massage.

She has her own place, Discreet and lots of parking everywhere.

got massage bed and rather professional in her massage. Age wise is easily late 30s to early 40s. Would go back and try her, hopefully her skills and standards are as good 2-3 yrs back.
Old 30-09-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Recently i heard a good joke, thought i will share it with everyone

Person A: bro let me tell u the secret to getting good sessions with internet mls

Person B: what is it bro, pls share with me

Person A: First you have to pay her money, then you have to por cb for her until she wet, then u lick her cb until she shoik, thats how u get good service

Person B: wow bro, i was just thinking the same, great minds think alike

Person A: Exactly, we are so smart right? I always like to give them money, give them service and treat them like queen, because im a giver.

Person B: thanks bro u are so smart indeed, next time i will pay money, treat them well and service their pussy for them..... hopefully i can also get good service from Internet ml

Person A: hahaha, now u know how power i am, i have been getting good service from internet ml all the time

Person C: actually u guys don't need to act like dog so jialat just to get good attitude from a working lady, i have been getting both good service and good attitude from spa and geylang. I only paid $150 to $200 for a nice massage, bbbj and sex.....

Person A: dun bluff la! Spa all very dirty 1,i lick all their cb before so i know. I even know all the spas in singapore have dirty bed because when i lick the bed i tasted some dried up sperm. Why did i lick the bed? Because im a giver!

Person C: learn the difference between good attitude and good service, just because she give u GFE and smile at you does not mean you are getting good service.... good service is when they.....

Person A: nonsense la! u all go and find xxxx. Follow my advice and give her money, talk to her nicely, compliment her, treat her good good, service her pussy shoik shoik, and then u can also get good service from her like me ! Maybe even can top up for sex, wow!

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 30-09-2020 at 10:34 PM.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Tried to make booking the past week with the famous F cup Alice (the two sister Alice and ivy )

Her reply always half a day later so quite frustrating

Does anyone know what happen to ling er whom used to stay PP complex ?
Old 30-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/yuan-yuan-massage/

Quite surprised to see her on SLG, she used to be on wolf site 2-3 yrs back and i tried her last time. She shld be in the (local) section though haha, but she does provide a good JG and a decent massage.

She has her own place, Discreet and lots of parking everywhere.

got massage bed and rather professional in her massage. Age wise is easily late 30s to early 40s. Would go back and try her, hopefully her skills and standards are as good 2-3 yrs back.
Hi bro,
How's her playability? Last time also own place at ang mo kio? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1