The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Anyway she dun intend to RTC if possible... and is open to suggestions on how to extend her stay here.
Marry me ofc 😂
Old 16-02-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Any good massage+hj at river valley area for 1st timer? Will up ur pts for good recommendation thx
Old 16-02-2021, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkcg View Post
Bro do not go; landmine!!

Sorry for previous unclear message.
Thanks for the reply, upped you. 👍
Old 16-02-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
She is still ard bro. Skylly right.
Bro baboon, upped you with my humble points!

Cheers!
Old 16-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.site/anna-massage/

I would like to contribute a FR after visiting this SYT ML for 3 times... She is really petite, with long hair, and she is indeed very pretty. You would take a double look at her if you see her on the streets. She would easily pass off as a poly or Uni student. I think she looks somewhat like He Ying Ying!

Her massage is decent, and her sensual part is fine. Honestly visiting her makes me feel young again, because of her SYT looks and sensation. She's suitable for bros who prefer SYTs.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
I had a bad experience in my last visit. Not sure what triggered her to give me black face and show attitude. While the massage and boobs are excellent, the attitude in my last visit was unacceptable to me. Decided to move on to MLs who are service oriented.
Found it a common occurance for the past few weeks for some ML showing attitude here and there. Just because they know supply is dry? I am switching to my regulars in mp for the time, no such problem from my mp regulars
Old 16-02-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
hi guys, i feel like my ear abit block liao need dig. any ml operating at home and do a good ear dig service combo? recommend pls, i don't want go those anyhow one later dig pain. TIA
Can try Judy, her ear dig excellent
Old 16-02-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.site/miu-miu-massage/
Pretty smooth booking process
Location 8/10
Massage 9/10
Looks 8/10
No make up
Sensual 9/10 she moans well with good catbath and nibbling on ears and nipples
Shower tgt after
Pretty good session overall and rtm maybee
Shes quite talkative and told me her whole life story despite first meeting
Interesting chap
Old 16-02-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Found it a common occurance for the past few weeks for some ML showing attitude here and there. Just because they know supply is dry? I am switching to my regulars in mp for the time, no such problem from my mp regulars
The MLs who show attitude, will always show attitude. Their true colours show up more these days. But they are, and have always been bitches. It's deluded customers that always cover up or make excuses for them.

The good MLs still remain polite, loving , hardworking as ever.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The MLs who show attitude, will always show attitude. Their true colours show up more these days. But they are, and have always been bitches. It's deluded customers that always cover up or make excuses for them.

The good MLs still remain polite, loving , hardworking as ever.
Yup, I haven’t been seeing much ML this period but 7P and Xue er would be first few good ones that come to my mind. Consistent
Old 16-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
What's skylly? A name she used previously?
Her wechat name bro. Not account id..
Old 16-02-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Agreed that attitude problems will always be there whether market dry anot. If there are less MLs around, it just gets more obvious comparatively. And there are those that have lousy attitude and a horrible temper, just because open legs were offered to regulars (or anyone who pays well), negative comments get silenced.

Even among the popular ones like Summer with a princess like behaviour that only surfaces when things get stale for her regulars. Popular MLs who suka suka cancel due to mood swings are also among this list.

Those with attitude will always have and depends on the customers if they want to submit to this anot.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
RustyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agreed that attitude problems will always be there whether market dry anot. If there are less MLs around, it just gets more obvious comparatively. And there are those that have lousy attitude and a horrible temper, just because open legs were offered to regulars (or anyone who pays well), negative comments get silenced.

Even among the popular ones like Summer with a princess like behaviour that only surfaces when things get stale for her regulars. Popular MLs who suka suka cancel due to mood swings are also among this list.

Those with attitude will always have and depends on the customers if they want to submit to this anot.
Ya demand more than supply , hope our borders open up soon so we can have fresh stream of supply coming in
Old 16-02-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 8
tehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes definitely referring to Miu Miu. The other OMM is a no go for me. She just priced high for her gimmick. Now suddenly that gimmick is gone yet still price unchanged. Lol
Is this Miu Miu at mayo st that everyone talking about?
Old 16-02-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Marry me ofc ��
I am sure she will accept if you dare to propose to her

Some more the deal is buy one free one..... she has a toddler son.
Can you accept ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1