The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is called fake love making for a reason
Did it really go inside or it felt like it went inside?
It could be fake, as the name suggests

Personally I have tried it and understand the anxiety
Get it checked if you are worried
Idk bro. It really felt it go in. If not how do I shoot when she claim fake love? I’m inexperience. Can someone educate how the cowgirl “fake love” works? Cos I’m scared af. I think for now I will stop cheonging till I’m tested negative
Old 28-02-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
MR for anan/yiyi

Looks:
foxy, early/mid 30s, slim but not toned. Plenty attractive.

Boobs:
Big, soft enhanced C/Ds that felt mostly natural.

Attitude/service:
Ask and you shall receive top notch stuff them as always.
Greatly sensual teasing with me on all fours followed by slow and thorough bbbj that aims to please instead of fast & hard rushing to completion. Transitioned to hj and I requested for long & gentle strokes ending in one my most intense releases to date as she made sure to squeeze out every last drop and then some before letting go

Rtm:
Yes

Side note:
Looks being super subjective aside, I think you can rest assured of the sensual services of these ladies. If you have the means, do try to book them for longer sessions (maybe up duration and lessen our frequency haha) so there's less footfall. Current circumstances mean that security is tighter and more proactive wherever they may operate from, not to mention nosey neighbours. If you'd like them here for longer that is
I can vouch for this.

Met her in 2018-19 and little has changed since.

Definitely a sincere service provider but one who's been unfairly compared to Longnu. Not as pretty as her friends Longnu and the recently departed Ningxia, but she can hold her own in this regard.

Wait for her to resume work while she sorts out her admin stuff.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

amy does bbbj albeit with higher rate, but if one opt to just go for hj will still be the same rate.
Old 28-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Oh yes. Shittyass bro. Not sure why I mixed him up with SMRT haha.

Not intending for this to make her look bad or break her rice bowl...but I think it’s just putting the truth out for old time bros who have tried her in the past. So one can disagree with me, but back it up with some facts.

Her face already has lines and signs of aging back in 2016...not the best mug but still acceptable as a chio lian vibe. (Too many late nights plus all that drinking) but she still has a really good figure. Leggy legs. Flat tummy. Nice mammaries that is firm to the touch and really really sexy.

Fast forward to 2021.
Her face hasn’t changed much but more visible signs of aging and crows feet at the eyes. Her pouty lips no longer look sexy.

Her boobs have somehow grown smaller and she now has visible stretched marks on a visible tummy. I don’t know man. If someone told me she gave birth to a child last year...I might just believe him.

Sensual wise I won’t go into details...as it might be due to a lack of visits. But let’s just say I no longer got what I used to get and theres nothing much to look forward to.

I rather pay $120 to a vanilla pure HJ SYT.
But if choose her vs landmines on SLG....i will still continue to choose her la...no questions ask

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

For those looking for Zoya.. here she is back

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/zoya-massage/
Old 01-03-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

.....and all the zombies coming out liao lol
Old 01-03-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
.....and all the zombies coming out liao lol
An Ran also listed as Zoe lol..

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/zoe-massage/

For Zoya, she will have her fair share of fans and "detractors".. Not an easy lady to deal with if u push her wrong buttons..

Great that both are still sticking to 110 tho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
where is the location tho
There is a guardhouse by the way but just walk through confidentally. You wont be stopped.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

For Zoya, she will have her fair share of fans and "detractors".. Not an easy lady to deal with if u push her wrong buttons..

Dated her out before by buying the time. She told me she'll prioritise those that will date her out. I think she got regulars who date her out for dinner..
Old 01-03-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Dated her out before by buying the time. She told me she'll prioritise those that will date her out. I think she got regulars who date her out for dinner..
Sp it is Zoe or Zoya you are referring to here?
Old 01-03-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Agree with u bro. I become detractor liao lol. Cannot see moments lol..
Anyway, she is back hope bro haven got to try her can have a chance. Best tits i ever seen.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Sp it is Zoe or Zoya you are referring to here?
Zoe, who used to to an ran..
Old 01-03-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Agree with u bro. I become detractor liao lol. Cannot see moments lol..
Anyway, she is back hope bro haven got to try her can have a chance. Best tits i ever seen.
Agree. Boobs are not big but proportional to her slim body. So it looks good. Another one I feel has good proportional boobs is Angela,though not as slim.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
For those looking for Zoya.. here she is back

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/zoya-massage/
will natalie come back also
Old 01-03-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
She actually prefers people buying time than massage. I also did 'buy' a few hours before. But I don't think I enjoyed as much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1