The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by plywood View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jade-massage/

Shared with FR that i had visited masseur a week back.

1.5 hrs session with her, massage skill is excellent, put a lot effort into whole body, wonder how does she has so much strength from her slim body, totally satisfactory experience

Juagen is another wonderful, you try it you know.

HJ is sensual, exciting, enjoyed slowly teasing your little head

Massage:9/10 - one of the best i had
Looks:8/10 - sexy milf looking, slim, nice butt
Juagen:10/10 - worth to TRY
Hj:9/10 - feel like flying to the sky, shot in 5 min.

Overall rating: back to her ASAP.
on the website, never mention jg.

her massage good in what way, can twist n crack?
Old 21-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
My cock when erected can hang a packet of kopi O, you can or not?
Best comment of the day Up u bro.
Old 21-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Thanks for the FR....was really tempted by her looks BUT put off by the fact she was in a SPA. And now you have confirmed common toilet...well I'd have to pass. Appreciate the heads up though.
And upped your pts for the effort
Bros, when the ML is at Spa, does it necessarily mean that there will be additional fees like entrance fees and etc. I see a few MLs at Spa who quoted 100/100 but typical spa fee is 80/88 + 50 ++++.

I am confused.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
I am using the puffin browserl

Unable to.up points for other bros.

Anyone has idea hownto do in puffin?
puffin cannot. I tried to before but failed
Now I'm using chrome on my mobile. Just apply DNS 1.1.1.1 and you are good to go. can surf SBF and up points with no issues
Old 21-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
88miles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

After legendary natalie retired, I stick with XE. Kinda getting bored with XE but can’t find anyone as good as XE. I miss Natalie.
Old 21-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone booked Long Nu in past few days?

Now there seems to be some issue with entering the compound. Entry is not so straightforward as compared to previously.
Old 21-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
puffin cannot. I tried to before but failed
Now I'm using chrome on my mobile. Just apply DNS 1.1.1.1 and you are good to go. can surf SBF and up points with no issues

I using puffin. Just need to hold and open in new tab. Then can up liao.
Old 21-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Thks for the steps!!!
Old 21-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Got full stories?
I’m curious hahaha
Who change to who lololol
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
who is she? just release her name and address here.
i encountered the same before, the lady's boss compensate to me after i release their address here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Yup.
Just ask for the last you booked or leave.
Some do this because over booked, some are just dishonest
It was a lady from the impmm10.com website (chinese name Shan Shan). Arranged with her the night before, response via sms was quick. confirmed with her again about an hour before the actual appt time. When I msg her to say I had reached, she msg me to enter the MP (along Zion rd, across great world city).
Told the front desk lady I had booked Shan Shan and paid $150, and was led to a small room (not the most comfy appealing type of environment). After about 5 mins, a lady came in, and I was kinda "shocked", the face don't match the pictures on the website. This lady looked closer to 40yrs old rather than 23 as was advertised. So I asked if she was Shan Shan, and I had to ask twice before she sheepishly said that Shan Shan was not in the MP at that time. I was like wtf??
Immediately I told her I wanted to leave and asked her for the refund back. When I left the room, another lady walked past and commented in mandarin, something along the lines of "got beautiful girl also don't want".
I just took my money and left the place.
If it's a genuine mistake, just let me know in advance if you became unavailable and we can re-arrange again, but to keep quiet about it and then try to swap with another person hoping I will not mind, that is just not right. Will never go back to that place again
Old 21-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
It was a lady from the impmm10.com website (chinese name Shan Shan). Arranged with her the night before, response via sms was quick. confirmed with her again about an hour before the actual appt time. When I msg her to say I had reached, she msg me to enter the MP (along Zion rd, across great world city).
Told the front desk lady I had booked Shan Shan and paid $150, and was led to a small room (not the most comfy appealing type of environment). After about 5 mins, a lady came in, and I was kinda "shocked", the face don't match the pictures on the website. This lady looked closer to 40yrs old rather than 23 as was advertised. So I asked if she was Shan Shan, and I had to ask twice before she sheepishly said that Shan Shan was not in the MP at that time. I was like wtf??
Immediately I told her I wanted to leave and asked her for the refund back. When I left the room, another lady walked past and commented in mandarin, something along the lines of "got beautiful girl also don't want".
If it's a genuine mistake, just let me know in advance if you became unavailable and we can re-arrange again, but to keep quiet about it and then try to swap with another person hoping I will not mind, that is just not right. Will never go back to that place again
That venue is a well known trap
Old 21-03-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be hard to reply to so many PMs individually but one of the bro mentioned that this website does not have a sponsored thread hence the website name is blurred out. So for those who want to have the website link. Search for

Thailand thailand Vietnam India Panama 7.com

ML Name: Abby, #3973

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
https://$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=3973

ML: Abby
Similar to what other bros have said, she does look like Liu Yifei to a certain extent and I reckon it is largely due to her eyes.
Looks: 9/10 (YMMV)
Body: Slim body, not the super skinny type but definitely slim
Boobs: 8/10, not huge C knockers but definitely good enough to hold for me. Probably a B? Anyway my preference are not the big ones
Effort: 10/10. She gave me the entire hour plus more. Spent time talking to me even though it was past the 1 hour mark. Put in effort on the massage and was extremely patient during the deed as I took longer than usual.
Sensual: 9/10. I think sensual varies for every individual but she definitely hit the spot for me.

Overall: definitely a pretty young and slim lady. While her price is on the slightly higher side, how often do you have a Taiwan SYT servicing you who is willing to put in the time and effort. Extremely Low usage of phone. The only pity is she is SN and will be a fantastic addition if she can go FN. that said, I think it varies for individuals and with the right chemistry, I am sure she will be willing to do more for bros she is comfortable with.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post

Bro, some of the website’s picture cannot be trusted, always use fake photo, last time dome 1 some of the stable also use fake photo, when you reach felt like being cheated hahah..

I still prefer sglonelyguy, probably 99% photos are real!
Old 21-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After message Zoya so many times, finally she replied my message and went to visit her. (Never get a single reply before that)

Her massage skills really top notch after visited so many MLs, even MPs I visited also cannot compete with her.

Chat non-stop during the session, it’s more like bff.

Feel like booking a 2 hrs session during next visit.

I’m 6 mins late because I couldn’t find the way to go into the apartment hahah..
Old 21-03-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Tried an an. Such a tease. Moment she laid her warm whole body on me it was such a relief. First time surrender in ten mins when she start blowing. Modded boobs and tummy stretch marks but can be overlooked by her service
Old 21-03-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha wtf 150 for hj
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/li-li-ya-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1