The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
Loveseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey guys, just to check as I'm out of the scene for quite a while already. Have tired messaging a few of the ladies on SLG for the past 1-2 weeks but there is no replies at the all.

Is this the norm now?
Old 24-03-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveseeker View Post
Hey guys, just to check as I'm out of the scene for quite a while already. Have tired messaging a few of the ladies on SLG for the past 1-2 weeks but there is no replies at the all.

Is this the norm now?
High chance ur hp no. is not in the database. Look for a less popular ML and ask her to add for u as 客 or other comments (大鸟, 帅哥, etc.)
Old 24-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveseeker View Post

Is this the norm now?
The newer platform is free for checking but the datas in it are fairly new, so if you are out of the scene a while, you will not be in the database.
Old 24-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
The newer platform is free for checking but the datas in it are fairly new, so if you are out of the scene a while, you will not be in the database.
Bro, what do you mean? Anyone can access to the database? @.@
Old 24-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

2nd time visited here. Slutty and sexy, To cut thing short so it wont look lengthy.
Her bj is super solid. To be honest i went to try so many different ones. I can rank her top 1 among the rest. She is really unique. She have her own style of doing it which makes it very shiok and good. Her service and massage is also very good. She dont rush things. She do it slow and steady which makes me like it alot as she give me the imoression that she really put in alot of effort to do it. She is also friendly. She keep the conversation going during the whole time. And i personally feel she really really is very solid. Brothers u wont know how good it is until u go and try. No horse run.
Thanks Martin for your FR, can I confirm she gives BBBJ as well?
Old 24-03-2021, 07:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/li-li-ya-massage/

Since nobody want to try this gal which claimed to be too ex, I shall give it a try. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱嘛。

As stated, this is a MP, so I just pay 50 at the counter and went straight to the room. When I am sitting on the bed with a tower wrap on my waist, the door open and the gal came in............

Wow, she really have a pair of D cup boobs, that site did not bluff me. But to my horror, she is a lady Incredible Hulk, at least 100 kg - wahlao, I see already nearly fainted.

But since already stripped naked, I lan lan lay on the bed and let her massage. However, I told myself that I will never take any special from her, no even a HJ.

As I told her I want a solid hard massage, she hinted something. Just after a minute of massage, she ask me what service I want later. I said No, I just want a hard massage from you and nothing else.

She was annoyed and insisted I have to choose a service from her or else she won't serve me. I say in this case please pay me back my entrance fee. She angrily walk out the room and say I can collect it from the counter. So I quickly dress up, go to the counter, took back my $50 and left that joint.

Ha, what a frightening experience I got today. Hope tonight I don't have nightmares.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

u kena c4 not mine suay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Since nobody want to try this gal which claimed to be too ex, I shall give it a try. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱嘛。

As stated, this is a MP, so I just pay 50 at the counter and went straight to the room. When I am sitting on the bed with a tower wrap on my waist, the door open and the gal came in............

Wow, she really have a pair of D cup boobs, that site did not bluff me. But to my horror, she is a lady Incredible Hulk, at least 100 kg - wahlao, I see already nearly fainted.

But since already stripped naked, I lan lan lay on the bed and let her massage. However, I told myself that I will never take any special from her, no even a HJ.

As I told her I want a solid hard massage, she hinted something. Just after a minute of massage, she ask me what service I want later. I said No, I just want a hard massage from you and nothing else.

She was annoyed and insisted I have to choose a service from her or else she won't serve me. I say in this case please pay me back my entrance fee. She angrily walk out the room and say I can collect it from the counter. So I quickly dress up, go to the counter, took back my $50 and left that joint.

Ha, what a frightening experience I got today. Hope tonight I don't have nightmares.
Old 24-03-2021, 07:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
u kena c4 not mine suay
But at least a narrow escape.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lucky u, went to the hell but still managed to get out and took back ur $50. upz 佩服
Old 24-03-2021, 08:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Lucky u, went to the hell but still managed to get out and took back ur $50. upz 佩服
True bro, i just came back from hell. Lucky she never whack me cos if I fight with her I surely lose.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True bro, i just came back from hell. Lucky she never whack me cos if I fight with her I surely lose.
Actually it happened to me before also ..but elsewhere...luckily i was about to strip & when ML told me that their shop is “ Happy “ shop must take service .
i pretended that i only looking for massage. She went to counter and return to me the entrance fees..
Old 24-03-2021, 08:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Actually it happened to me before also ..but elsewhere...luckily i was about to strip & when ML told me that their shop is “ Happy “ shop must take service .
i pretended that i only looking for massage. She went to counter and return to me the entrance fees..
I know, but sometimes the ML not so bad looking I still entertain her with a HJ. But this one cannot lah.

At that instant, i wish to tell her - 你长成这样那不是你的错,不过跑出来吓人那就是你的不对了。But I don't dare, I scare she whack me, I fight lose her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What a harrowing experience!! 😳😱😅😂

The masseuses from these massage parlour fronted sleazy shops do not earn anything out of the entrance fee and hence they rely on tips for special services. A masseuse working in a massage parlour in RV road told me if for 45 mins massage, the price is $50. She doesn’t earn anything. If for 60 mins massage, the price is $60, she earns $5 and if p-massage is opted, the price will be $88, she earns $15. Hence, their revenue depends heavily on providing special services.

ML from these platforms Sgbeautycastle, Sglonelyguy and Impmm10 can be a hit and run situation many a times. 😅😃😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
At that instant, i wish to tell her - 你长成这样那不是你的错,不过跑出来吓人那就是你的不对.
LOL, damn funny
Old 24-03-2021, 09:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What a harrowing experience!! 😳😱😅😂

The masseuses from these massage parlour fronted sleazy shops do not earn anything out of the entrance fee and hence they rely on tips for special services. A masseuse working in a massage parlour in RV road told me if for 45 mins massage, the price is $50. She doesn’t earn anything. If for 60 mins massage, the price is $60, she earns $5 and if p-massage is opted, the price will be $88, she earns $15. Hence, their revenue depends heavily on providing special services.

ML from these platforms Sgbeautycastle, Sglonelyguy and Impmm10 can be a hit and run situation many a times. 😅😃😂
As I said, normally I will still entertain them with a HJ. But this one is really out of the question. 吭不下。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1