The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, another one zapped me. Reason : Please stop promoting for this money face FL.she is now 40+ toward 50 year old now.

Wahlao, you think I blind ah? 50 years old can maintain like that ah? How silly of you.

She is almost fully booked everyday, need me to promote meh?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/star-massage/

Been reading good and bad reviews about this girl, Star.. still decided to pay her a visit last week cause her look tempted me. TBH, i was prepared to run away if i see an 50-yr old woman open the door! Haha..

BUT surprisingly what Bro ladyassasinato said was accurate. she is NO WAY 40-50 la.. she is way way younger. and the pictures she shown in her webpage were quite accurate (with makeup & PS of course).

she looks beautiful & elegant. although new to this scene, she picks up the massage skill quite well. i thought she was trained in China Spa before. but she told me she just learnt it from customers. XD cheers to this community trained ML!!

she is chatty and warm. service oriented. not rushing at all.
only downside would be.. limited roaming for me.. but YMMV though..
will RTM definitely..
Old 28-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ML going back soon need look for new and so scare hit landmine...
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-xi-massage/ Any bro go this lady before?
Thx if any review.
Look for nude and full access.... 2HJ 20-30+ ML
Old 28-03-2021, 01:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post

Been reading good and bad reviews about this girl, Star.. still decided to pay her a visit last week cause her look tempted me. TBH, i was prepared to run away if i see an 50-yr old woman open the door! Haha..

BUT surprisingly what Bro ladyassasinato said was accurate. she is NO WAY 40-50 la.. she is way way younger. and the pictures she shown in her webpage were quite accurate (with makeup & PS of course).

she looks beautiful & elegant. although new to this scene, she picks up the massage skill quite well. i thought she was trained in China Spa before. but she told me she just learnt it from customers. XD cheers to this community trained ML!!

will RTM definitely..
Glad to know you had a good time with her. Life is short, we should work hard and play hard. Cheong to the day we die.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Glad to know you had a good time with her. Life is short, we should work hard and play hard. Cheong to the day we die.
“Cheong to the day we die” hahah
Make sure there’s no regret when we’re about to die hahah
Old 28-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post

will RTM definitely..
visited her before.
I can understand everyone's definition of beautiful and elegant is different. otherwise, service is ok.

i don't mind milf occasionally, but will stick to SYTs/OLs for now.

Last edited by kaixin82; 28-03-2021 at 02:10 PM. Reason: edits
Old 28-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had similar encounter with sophia some time back but did not bother to post until your MR reminded me of our session.
She did not offer me upgrade to full service but definitely she refused to go full nude. She claimed she has never removed panty for any customer. And also no touching of her boobs. I was like wtf.... only can see but no touch?
Her bbbj is excellent that I have to agree and she finished me off with a handjob. No cim. After that I was on my own while she tended to her phone. Showered and left @ 40 mins mark although to be fair to her she did ask me to rest there until time's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

On arrival a not so young milf greeted me in bra and T-back panty which showed her ample boobs and fleshy butt. Should be in her 40s but body and face was well maintained so no complaints there.

Her body became offlimits.... no touching her boobs or butt. When I request her to remove panty for FN..... she refused. I reminded her that her ad put nude massage but she denied.... claiming it was the advertiser who put them up.

Showered on my own again and out of there @ 40 mins.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinx View Post
ML going back soon need look for new and so scare hit landmine...
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-xi-massage/ Any bro go this lady before?
Thx if any review.
Look for nude and full access.... 2HJ 20-30+ ML
Visited this Man U and Barcelona-crazy fan during her previous stints. Confirmed FN. Tall, skinny, A-cup. Photos are 100% her, no PS. Good attitude, no shortcuts, good roaming. Weak massage.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Lol yes it's the right one then. Her WC got leaked?

Look forward to reading your thoughts about J.

Edit: har innocent post like this also can get negative reputation ah why laiddat.
is good that enter the session not expecting to see a petite and syt else may feel disappointed. would say good for those looking towards tantric massage, not so much as visual but focus on arouses the sexual energy of the receiver.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this Man U and Barcelona-crazy fan during her previous stints. Confirmed FN. Tall, skinny, A-cup. Photos are 100% her, no PS. Good attitude, no shortcuts, good roaming. Weak massage.
Man U fan? Made me interested now.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Dropped Apple a message informing her of all positive MR and congrat her on job well done, effort and services will not go unnoticed and keep up the good work.

Afterall they are also human. Give due recognition for benefit of all other players.

PS: no comm received. Pay full amount for visiting and not a single minute more (or less).

Planning my rtm next week
Old 28-03-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Had a massage session with Cassie.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-cassie/

Location near Mrt.
Looks similar to pics post with make up .
Quite big bone lady. Not fat.
Boobs saggy small B with slight bigger nipples.
Massage with strength not her forte. She's a FL on
other sites. Quite particular with hygiene.
Will spray her mouth before Bbbj.
Catbath was OK. Bbbj quite good for me.
Able to blow long. Ended with CIM.
Again YMMV.
Old 28-03-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Visited xiaoxiao recently after reading the MRs from 2 reputable contributors.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Pretty solid for me. Not going to write a MR since the 2 MRs more than described her services. Just wanted to add on that i appreciate the fact that she puts on YSL parfum. i think this is the one:

https://www.yslbeauty.co.uk/fragranc...L_size=50%20ml

smells awesome and sets the tone for a very comfortable worthwhile session

i'll be going to her regularly.
Old 28-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Was in the east side awhile back, running some errands and had the urge, so texted Sunflower to see if there’s a slot, got lucky and confirmed a slot in the next 15 mins.

Easy to find place and easy access in to her room. (She’s a little careful so haiya just follow her instructions lol)

Anyways reached and she’s a beauty, body also ok but seemingly saggy tits leh (if it’s enhanced why is it so saggy not sure?)

Got down to business after showering alone, massage was non existential (already knew before hand) and she started on sensual after 5 mins.

One of the best bbbj ever, and great tonguework on the cat bath but also found her rather cold, thus I was rather passive in pleasuring her in return, no response den why continue leh.

Still the sensual was damn shiok, but not as passionate as like OMM?

Will consider going to her again to see if can further the sensual experience with daty and gentle finger stroking slightly more aggressively.
Old 28-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
mysammyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymysammyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for Meng Xi today
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/meng-xi-massage/
one of the rare few keeping it at 100 during these times with CIM.

location: popular GL hotel (about 10-15mins walk for foot soldiers)

looks: 6-7/10 looks 90% the same as the pictures
body: enhanced Bs, well seasoned so don't really feel that hard.
massage: 3/10 (but who's there for this anyway)
sensual: 8/10 the teasing and catbath was one of the longest I have had with any ML.
BBBJ: 8/10 really hardworking, took me a while to release but she kept at it. changed positions even w/o me asking for me to allow access to her Bs.

Cons:
small room
don't want to be walking over to the hotel on a hot day. And the hotel staff needed to take down your particulars, understandable during these times though.
as mentioned by the other bros, her fake moans can get quite monotonous after a while.

Pros: value for money. good sensual. no usage of hp during entire massage.

RTM: Yes
Old 28-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
I had similar encounter with sophia some time back but did not bother to post until your MR reminded me of our session.
She did not offer me upgrade to full service but definitely she refused to go full nude. She claimed she has never removed panty for any customer. And also no touching of her boobs. I was like wtf.... only can see but no touch?
Her bbbj is excellent that I have to agree and she finished me off with a handjob. No cim. After that I was on my own while she tended to her phone. Showered and left @ 40 mins mark although to be fair to her she did ask me to rest there until time's up.
I tried her twice and both times she was SN.... adamantly refused to remove her panties.
But she did allow light touching on outside of her boobs (no touching nips or zhut zhut) and cannot press either. I think because she afraid may damage her implant (looks soft and natural but is enhanced). The way she positioned herself no way to roam south either.

Anyway not a big deal to me whether she FN or SN as she is milf in her 40s liao and I not so keen to see old dried abalone.
I am only there to enjoy her bbbj.... one of the best available in the market at this moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1