The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bros usually what's your stance on gifts for ML? Like what is your limit to spend for the gift or you don't think is a good idea to buy for ML.
I think its not worth it to buy gifts. Not just you will buy things for them, and gifts will not make you special from the other guys. I have seen people buying massagers,handphone etc, and frankly the gal told me she just need to ask people to buy what she wants without taking out a single cent. And she has no interest in them, she just please them for the sake of the money. Think twice.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Bro, advise you to be careful not to catch feelings. Even if the ML really catches feelings for you too, what then? She’s here to work and earn money to have a better life for herself or her family back home. Even if she likes you and you start dating, if you can’t bao her, she’ll still have to work and this invariably will result in feelings of jealousy, mistrust and deep frustration. Tough bro

Agree. I believe a lot of bros have similar experiences. Some are even worse. Once you don't have value to them anymore, they'll find a better one and break up with you. My advice is just date a normal gal.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bros usually what's your stance on gifts for ML? Like what is your limit to spend for the gift or you don't think is a good idea to buy for ML.
Bro, lately your questions on how much to give for FJ and how much to spend for gift, all telltale signs of you heading down the path of heartache and wallet-ache man lol. Anyway all the good advices probably won't deter you cos you seemed oredi waist deep into the quick sand la. Do update us when you awoken and licking your wounds ya

Last word of caution, working ladies are the worst group to hone your dating skills with woman, it's usually just about who has the deepest pocket. All the best bro.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I dont tip or buy gifts. just keep it transactional. hope you are not putting your emotions into it.

btw, any recommendations🙂
Old 05-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Always fap before making a decision bro 🤭
Dont get kc <3
Old 05-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Last edited by justyouraverage; 05-04-2021 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Merging messages
Old 05-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Bro, advise you to be careful not to catch feelings. Even if the ML really catches feelings for you too, what then? She’s here to work and earn money to have a better life for herself or her family back home. Even if she likes you and you start dating, if you can’t bao her, she’ll still have to work and this invariably will result in feelings of jealousy, mistrust and deep frustration. Tough bro
No la Bro i not interested in her or anything i have my own SO, just the ML hint me to get food for her next time and we have some chemistry so i was thinking if i should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
I think its not worth it to buy gifts. Not just you will buy things for them, and gifts will not make you special from the other guys. I have seen people buying massagers,handphone etc, and frankly the gal told me she just need to ask people to buy what she wants without taking out a single cent. And she has no interest in them, she just please them for the sake of the money. Think twice.

Haha yeah Bro i heard stories like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, lately your questions on how much to give for FJ and how much to spend for gift, all telltale signs of you heading down the path of heartache and wallet-ache man lol. Anyway all the good advices probably won't deter you cos you seemed oredi waist deep into the quick sand la. Do update us when you awoken and licking your wounds ya

Last word of caution, working ladies are the worst group to hone your dating skills with woman, it's usually just about who has the deepest pocket. All the best bro.
Bro you guys mistaken, i no interest in dating a ML whatsoever, i just want to know if it is a good idea to buy ML something since we get along well and she hinted me.

I have a SO haha

Thanks for the advice
Old 05-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Anyway all the good advices probably won't deter you cos you seemed oredi waist deep into the quick sand la.

Do update us when you awoken and licking your wounds ya
Couldn't put it better myself. Licking wounds comment made me lol.

@justyouraverage.. working ladies invested quite a bit of money to come here. They have big dreams and aspirations. So it's understable that their objective is to make maximum returns.

So there are really 2 types of relationships a customer can have with a working lady.

1. You bao her and give her at least $15k a month, to make it worthwhile for her to stop work and just hang out with you.

2. Marry her. So her life objective of having a happy home and family is achieved.

If you can't do either, I suggest buying cai png for a gift.

Oh, there's a third type of relationship, a more mutually sexual beneficial one. But this is for major players, which I'm afraid you don't seem to be one.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
I dont tip or buy gifts. just keep it transactional. hope you are not putting your emotions into it.

btw, any recommendations🙂

I tip frequently if the service is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Always fap before making a decision bro 🤭
Dont get kc <3
Yeah Bro the KC is strong
Old 05-04-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Couldn't put it better myself. Licking wounds comment made me lol.

@justyouraverage.. working ladies invested quite a bit of money to come here. They have big dreams and aspirations. So it's understable that their objective is to make maximum returns.

So there are really 2 types of relationships a customer can have with a working lady.

1. You bao her and give her at least $15k a month, to make it worthwhile for her to stop work and just hang out with you.

2. Marry her. So her life objective of having a happy home and family is achieved.

Oh, there's a third type of relationship, a more mutually sexual beneficial one. But this is for major players, which I'm afraid you don't seem to be one.
Thanks for the advice Bro.

Not interested in doing anything else with the ML other than the services she provide.

Just i still new to the game so ask many questions, don’t get mistaken
Old 05-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Last edited by justyouraverage; 05-04-2021 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Quoted wrongly
Old 05-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro you guys mistaken, i no interest in dating a ML whatsoever, i just want to know if it is a good idea to buy ML something since we get along well and she hinted me.

I have a SO haha
She hinted you to get her a gift!!!??? Walao. No ML who liked me ever asked for a gift, or even a tip. My frequent company was enough. Heheh.

You have SO and still wanna play this KC game? Dude sorry but with your recent very basic questions, you don't seem very well versed with this game at all, and you still want to play? You will definitely lose you know that. Tick tick tick.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried this?
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/vera-massage/
Old 05-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She hinted you to get her a gift!!!??? Walao. No ML who liked me ever asked for a gift, or even a tip. My frequent company was enough. Heheh.

You have SO and still wanna play this KC game? Dude sorry but with your recent very basic questions, you don't seem very well versed with this game at all, and you still want to play? You will definitely lose you know that. Tick tick tick.
She hinted to get her food next time that’s all. Lucky you Bro you must be quite handsome

Not trying to play Bro just asking if it’s a good idea to buy. Yeah i am still new, thanks for the advice.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post

btw, any recommendations��
Same, I don't buy gifts for any ML.

Sometimes I get food, small cakes etc for my regular but never anything more than that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1