The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 22-02-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: About Belledejoir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
I already said in my original post that i know it was stupid, and i regret doing it.

Now i'm just trying to help others avoid the same fate. I don't think that deserves zapping. Your comment is unhelpful.
Bro everyone make mistake in their life. Learn it and move on. But I still suggest you make a police report and let them settle this case. The more u keep silent the more bro out there will get cheat by this FL as well.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Just no advance deposit or whatever .. COD .
My golden rule .
Old 22-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
I already said in my original post that i know it was stupid, and i regret doing it.

Now i'm just trying to help others avoid the same fate. I don't think that deserves zapping. Your comment is unhelpful.
Chill chill chill bro... I meant to
Rub salt in your wound.
Be brave! Comes on! Jia you! I hope you tio cny Toto ! Some guys need the luck!
Old 22-02-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

The current stage of FL dome is so jialat. Only good FRs from new accounts are kept, whatever FR from senior bros are deleted. Many accusation of cheating FL, true or not it’s definitely not good for the community. Every post will be deleted end of the day.
Old 22-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Earlier on there was a case where one bro cheat a fl and all the sbf bro were helping and giving advise to the fl to hunt that bro down. But when fl cheat bro seems all just let them have their way. What a society now.
I remembered there was also an earlier incident where a samster paid a local FL one lump sum in advance (to offset for future bookings).

After paying, the bro finds it increasingly difficult to book the FL. He made a post to highlight her action. Her respond was that he is being demanding when arranging their session. Hence, as a "punishment" for him, she decides to forfeit the payment made and not meet him anymore.

The funniest thing is, a number of white knights in the FL's thread rush forward to defend her action. And their advice to him was also along the same line- Take it as a lesson learn. Be a gentleman and not make things difficult for a poor little girl. 4-5k is nothing. Just let the FL keep the money as it's not easy for a "little girl" to be doing this

In this modern society filled with SJW and white knights, as long as u are a pretty gal, u are basically entitled to rob, steal and scam.

So guys please use your brain and dun ever transfer huge sum of $ for some advance payment scheme. Once money transferred, u literally have to beg her to meet up.
Old 22-02-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Take it as a lesson learnt from you and not to anyhow deposit money to FLs or people you don't know. Just go report police will be better.
Good that U are sharing to create awareness.

But it will be more practical to steps to recover the money too. 2K or whatever amount is your hard earned money.

First step lodge a police report. Next u can consider filing a civil suit. There are many advice/suggestions provided by the bros here.

I am quite sick of seeing all these case honestly. Most of these local FLs, once u transferred them a lump sum, u will be on their last priority to meet. They will give all sort of grandma stories and excuses to justify why they are not meeting u.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
Dragro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews of Aries from sgsocialites?
Old 22-02-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Just no advance deposit or whatever .. COD .
My golden rule .
agree, coming from personal experience
Old 22-02-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
therealrbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, first time poster here. Just wondering on some stuff, coz i haven't been around long.

I find it interesting why people seem to say that bad FRs get deleted and only good FRs stay. It doesn't make sense to me, so I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.

P.S. it looks like some drama happened above. wow. I also am planning to meet BDJ soon. Hopefully i will find out the truth.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Now the local fls are not like last time. Last time most under okt and the prices are not like now. Now with okt prices also 400 to 600++ and independent worst, always require to deposit them and then run and many white knights will come defend them if FLs get cheated. What do these white knoghts gain? Free session? Pls wake up la.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I remembered there was also an earlier incident where a samster paid a local FL one lump sum in advance (to offset for future bookings).

After paying, the bro finds it increasingly difficult to book the FL. He made a post to highlight her action. Her respond was that he is being demanding when arranging their session. Hence, as a "punishment" for him, she decides to forfeit the payment made and not meet him anymore.

The funniest thing is, a number of white knights in the FL's thread rush forward to defend her action. And their advice to him was also along the same line- Take it as a lesson learn. Be a gentleman and not make things difficult for a poor little girl. 4-5k is nothing. Just let the FL keep the money as it's not easy for a "little girl" to be doing this

In this modern society filled with SJW and white knights, as long as u are a pretty gal, u are basically entitled to rob, steal and scam.

So guys please use your brain and dun ever transfer huge sum of $ for some advance payment scheme. Once money transferred, u literally have to beg her to meet up.
Exactly bro. There are too many white knights ard. Cause things don't happen to them, thats y they don't feel pain. They can just type behind their keyboard and come out with these stupid comments and suggestions.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanny240 View Post
Dun know who the bitch ? Haha stupid goondu like you will anyhow insult others. You think you power in sbf ? You think people listen to your shit? if dun know anything don't talk . Don't call my name fucking disgusting.
What this bro posted ain't wrong as there is a bad review on you. Who will so free come up with a bad review? Not everyone is free.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanny240 View Post
Dun know who the bitch ? Haha stupid goondu like you will anyhow insult others. You think you power in sbf ? You think people listen to your shit? if dun know anything don't talk . Don't call my name fucking disgusting.
Haha. If you never do such things to that bro. Why would he come out and say all these about you. You think he so free to type all these here in sbf. Aiya u just beware la, u continue to scam or cheat other bro, soon u will kenna one la. U haven met your match yet. Good luck babe.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
If you all were to book such girls where they might fly aeroplane with you last minute, just book the time during evening. Then if really happens, you can still head to geylang or where for alternative.
Sob sob Geylang all legal joints closed ... already close to a year.
Old 23-02-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Haha. If you never do such things to that bro. Why would he come out and say all these about you. You think he so free to type all these here in sbf. Aiya u just beware la, u continue to scam or cheat other bro, soon u will kenna one la. U haven met your match yet. Good luck babe.
Agree with this comment. At least the bro willing pay $50 you also say him want $80. You think you eating at wedding dinner ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1