The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGfucker1031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Hi folks!

I'm an Indian guy visiting Singapore, and I saw that some chinese girls may not see Indian men. Sucks, I live in the US, and all I wanted to do in SG was to fuck some asian girls...

Are there any PRC houses that will accept? I am only interested in the pretty cat 150s.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Can go to cat 150 houses in places like Lorong 20

Generally they say no to those indians who they suspect to be workers or labourers

One more thing go on weekdays and mostly noon time 1:30 pm onwards, when they have less customers

I am dead sure you won’t have any problem in getting cat150 prc girls
Old 02-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondybaba View Post

Generally they say no to those indians who they suspect to be workers or labourers

One more thing go on weekdays and mostly noon time 1:30 pm onwards, when they have less customers

Great thanks. Sigh, so I guess I have to actually dress decently to go fuck a hooker.

Fine, so be it. I have never done this before. I just walk in, and pick a girl?

Also, do they speak English?

Is Cat 150 still the highest, or has it inflated over years?
Old 02-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondybaba View Post

Also, how do I know which is a cat 150 house?
Old 02-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Complete houses and girls list with field reports are present in this very forum mate

Last edited by pondybaba; 02-11-2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
raider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gosh, and they have to learn English as well , to serve you and you find 150 expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGfucker1031 View Post
Great thanks. Sigh, so I guess I have to actually dress decently to go fuck a hooker.

Old 02-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider View Post
gosh, and they have to learn English as well , to serve you and you find 150 expensive
Ha ha, not expensive, didn't mean that way.

Obviously, the cost can go very high - but I want to know what's reasonably upscale in GL.

@BRIX, I heard it can be 1,000. At Orchard Towrs, I heard 300-500. So, it is a comparison of quality vs reasonable quality * quantity.

If 150 became 200 in GL now, fine, I will go 5 times instead of six
Old 03-11-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

frankly speaking, not that I am racist but to be honest with you PRC girls don't really like to service Indians. even if that house accept indians, you won't get the experience u want. most of the girls or should I say 99% of them will rush u & u won't get the service u expect from them. 150 for 1hr session but the most 40mins you are done and if longer than that they will give u a black face. they just want to finish u asap. I would recommend you to go for thais or viet as they are more willing to serve u. not all but still got 50-50 chance to enjoy the experience u wish to have. for PRCs the chances is as good as zero. thais, viet or PRCs still Asians. rates for thai/viet: 50 for 30mins. PRCs: 150 for 1hr, for some house they offer 80 for 40min (but you won't get what I wish to experiences)

my very best recommendation is go Batam for Indos chicks as they are very much more than willing to provide u the service u wish or go Orchard Tower where they are freelance flippinos.

this is my very honest opions.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

o btw...99 % of the PRCs speaks minimumal English. so is like chicken and duck. thai/viet still have 50-50 chances all on luck.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi folks!

I'm an Indian guy visiting Singapore, and I saw that some chinese girls may not see Indian men. Sucks, I live in the US, and all I wanted to do in SG was to fuck some asian girls...

Are there any PRC houses that will accept? I am only interested in the pretty cat 150s.
go to lorong 24 / jalan molek - can find south asian bitches who you can fuck no problem...
Old 03-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

frankly speaking, not to be racist but to be blunt & honest PRCs girls don't really like to serve Indians. even if the house do accept indians, you will not be able to enjoy the sex exprience you wish to have. most or 99% of them will rush you & you receive the very minimal standard service or even worst.
a common standard rate for PRCs is 150 for 1hr/session(there are some PRC house that offer 80 for 40mins/session) but you will not get a full hour, instead they will rush you to as quick as 30mins or lucky enough 40mins. anything more than that (not that they will chase u away if you haven't cum..you pay for that 1hr u know), they will give u a super black face.
my recommendation for you is instead of wasting money to look for PRCs, why not switch to thai/viet instead as it is more value for money. not all but some of the thais/viets are more receptive to indians. is a 50-50 chance for you to enjoy the sex experience you wish for, all depends on your luck(PRCs you have almost zero chance. 1:10 ratio) and their rates are 50 for 30min/session.
however, my best recommendation for you is go Batam and look for Indos chicks as most of them are very responsive to indians or maybe you can try go to orchard towers to look for freelance Filipinos. although pinos prefers more to Caucasian but they are very much into indians too.

this is just my very frank, blunt and honest opion. hope you don't get offended or think I am a racist.

btw PRCs speaks very very minimal English. is like chicken and duck. thai 50-50, some thai can speak simple English and viet not so much.

so good luck bro and make a wise choice.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
frankly speaking, not to be racist but to be blunt & honest PRCs girls don't really like to serve Indians. even if the house do accept indians, you will not be able to enjoy the sex exprience you wish to have. most or 99% of them will rush you & you receive the very minimal standard service or even worst.
a common standard rate for PRCs is 150 for 1hr/session(there are some PRC house that offer 80 for 40mins/session) but you will not get a full hour, instead they will rush you to as quick as 30mins or lucky enough 40mins. anything more than that (not that they will chase u away if you haven't cum..you pay for that 1hr u know), they will give u a super black face.
my recommendation for you is instead of wasting money to look for PRCs, why not switch to thai/viet instead as it is more value for money. not all but some of the thais/viets are more receptive to indians. is a 50-50 chance for you to enjoy the sex experience you wish for, all depends on your luck(PRCs you have almost zero chance. 1:10 ratio) and their rates are 50 for 30min/session.
however, my best recommendation for you is go Batam and look for Indos chicks as most of them are very responsive to indians or maybe you can try go to orchard towers to look for freelance Filipinos. although pinos prefers more to Caucasian but they are very much into indians too.

this is just my very frank, blunt and honest opion. hope you don't get offended or think I am a racist.

btw PRCs speaks very very minimal English. is like chicken and duck. thai 50-50, some thai can speak simple English and viet not so much.

so good luck bro and make a wise choice.
True, a PRC WL once told me she only serve 2 Indians before in her 1 year stint and she doesn't like it.

She told me the Indian smells funny and does not like to bath.
But 1 good thing is the Indian only ask for CAP BJ.
And after the deed, the Indian will get up, wipe himself clean and leave.
Cause hard to communicate, so no point staying in the room.
So no chance to enjoy the GFE like the chinese do.
It is kind of sad but is the truth.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

There's a very high likelihood you'll get rejected by the Cat150 PRCs. The house may accept your business but the girl may not...
Unless she's very unpopular.
Africans are not taken too.
I know you're from America, but you ain't debating with them on Shakespeare and these PRCs will lump you with the construction worker Indians.
Don't get your hopes up....
Old 03-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
True, a PRC WL once told me she only serve 2 Indians before in her 1 year stint and she doesn't like it.

She told me the Indian smells funny and does not like to bath.
But 1 good thing is the Indian only ask for CAP BJ.
And after the deed, the Indian will get up, wipe himself clean and leave.
Cause hard to communicate, so no point staying in the room.
So no chance to enjoy the GFE like the chinese do.
It is kind of sad but is the truth.
wah bro, I thought I very blunt already. u even more blunt. talk abt their body smell (no offence Sgfucker1031). I also heard from PRCs, thai & viet why they don't like indians cause they very rough, make them pain. that is why I recommend him pinos, cause they love rough sex and Indos anything also can do for them.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi folks!

First of all, my commiserations that you are born indian.

Most Chinese girls do not like Indians. Even in US, may I ask you how many percent of Chinese girls would date an Indian, and do the prettier girls choose Indian or other races to date?

I think you see where I’m coming from.

There’s an old saying here in Asia, “If you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...-snake-1174565

As advised by other guys here, I would suggest you head to Orchard towers or maybe you could try picking up Filipino maids on Sunday at lucky plaza.

It does not matter if you are born in US, UK or wherever. An Indian is an Indian, period.

Most people view Indians as liars, cheats, rude, arrogant, dirty and abusive (rapists). You can thank your country of origin for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1