The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: Young Milf - My Wife’s Hot Mum

We miss TS and Jolene 😂
Old 20-04-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
We miss TS and Jolene 😂
Yes agreed, the hot milf, cheers!
Old 20-04-2021, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
itchyfrontside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story! Setting up tent here to wait for more.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Missed the juicy updates.

Camping here for more please.
Old 22-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Ahter69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Missed the juicy updates.

Camping here for more please.
Yes, want to read juicy updates too!
Old 22-04-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!

Episode 6 - Best Actor Award

Story Recap ~Last episode~
My wife and I shifted in to live temporarily with Jolene while we await our BTO completion.
I caught up with my ex during a gathering, we had a sexy time.

Characters Recap:
Amber = My 24 year old wife. She currently works as a Nurse in one of the private hospital.
We were Married since Aug 2020.

Jolene = My Mother In Law.
Hot Milf with a Foxy figure

Ryan- Turning 36, Middle class working man, with no special talents. I love fine boobs and butts.

Kayla- My egoistic Ex Girlfriend

Fast forward 3 weeks after my “escapade” with Kayla.
I got my a minor ligament strain on my wrist while playing basketball.
Was given an initial 7 days MC, before another follow up scan.

Amber has been very busy lately due to shortage of manpower at work and of course her wanting to clock in additional OT for the $$.

Due to my wife’s tiring work schedule. We didn’t have intimacy for the past 3 weeks. The injury constrained me and killed any mood from self pleasure.
You could imagine how horny you can get from days of piled up sperm In the balls.

My piling testosterone also made me brave and I decided to make a move today. Drawing inspiration from one of the Japanese AV film, I decided to SET THINGS up in my own way.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
^The Set Up^

ME-“ MMMMM, the breakfast smells good! What are you making today?"
I stood near the fridge as Jolene was busy making the breakfast.

I knew that she would have to reach out to the fridge a few times as she does not take out all the ingredients due to limited kitchen space.

JOLENE- "Today’s menu ! tomato cheese omelette , a simple veg soup, mushroom, ham and bacon to go along.”

She was focused and didn't even look at me.

Jolene turned towards the fridge and BAM!

I THREW myself at her, I dive towards her as she turned. (Her momentum was just right and she didn't check blind spot).

She "rammed" into me

I even bent down such that my groin intentionally got hit by her knees as she struts forward.

I dived and flop towards the floor like an acrobat.
To apply the “finisher” I dragged her down together with me.

“SQeUSssshhh” as I fell, the momentum took her hips towards my crouch area.
There was a *thudd* sound as she landed and sat on my crotch.

In my heart I knew , the “show” worked. Now it’s time for some real and convincing acting.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

ME-"AHHHH, I screamed and crouched onto the floor, covering my crotch."

I pretended to be in intense pain as though I have just been shot in the groin. Like a football player, baiting for a red card from the referee

JOLENE:" OMG, Ryan are you OK?! SORRY !!!". Jolene sounded like she was panicking.

ME:”AHHHHHHH SHIT !”

I kept silent and pretended to cringe my face in pain. I felt Like a professional actor worthy of an Oscar.

Jolene sat there at looked at me helplessly. I did not look at her.

JOLENE-“OH NO! SO SORRY ! Sorry sorry ! Where did you hurt ?! “ She apologized profusely

ME-" I ...... ahh.... I think you crushed my......... my balls... damn painful.”

JOLENE-“OH NO ! How ! SORRY” she sounded very guilty.

After a while, she helped me up and supported me as I “limped” slowly to the sofa.
I took the advantage to brush my elbow against her chest.

She fetched me some water and sat there looking at me.

JOLENE:" are u feeling better ???
Let me know if you need my help."
She looked at me with her guilty face
Old 22-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

I wanted to pile more guilt onto her.

ME-“Ahhhh.. very painful I think ur full weight landed on my..........” I carried on acting.

JOLENE-“sorry...”

I laid on the sofa for some time and decided to make the show even more REAL.

ME-“Feels like something tear over there . I think I go see doctor.”

JOLENE-“OH NO I accompany you?”

She supported me as I limp and made our way to a nearby clinic. I told her to wait outside as the doctor will probably examine my bird bird.

After going inside the doctor’s room. I switch the story and told the doctor I needed some strong painkiller for my wrist as I can’t sleep well at night.

On the way back, Jolene kept Checking if I felt better.

ME-“doctor say it’s quite serious, suspect maybe got muscle tear. He say can’t do much, can only take painkiller”

I showed her the painkiller, indicating that it’s a strong painkiller prescribed

JOLENE-“Sighh! Sorry Ryan.... sorry.. it’s all my fault.”

ME-“Jolene......let’s not tell Amber any of these ok?”

JOLENE-“But why...”

ME-“I won’t blame you, but promise me you won’t say a word”

JOLENE-“Ok...fine, anything to make you feel better.”
Old 22-04-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

For the next consecutive days, I was treated like a king daily. With daily meals served to me by chef Jolene. I swear it’s better than the room service of any hotels.
The “show” worked, I knew I wanted more.

<4-5 DAYS LATER>
I decided to make a move on one of the days Amber is scheduled to work overtime.
I hid in the room from morning till 2.30pm skipping breakfast and lunchtime.

Jolene knocked on my door

JOLENE-“What happened Ryan, how come you never eat breakfast?? Did something happen?” Jolene was very concerned

ME-"errrrr..... errr nothing... just some ... trauma.”

JOLENE:" What trauma?" Her eyes grew bigger.

ME:"I'm not sure if it's appropriate to let you know...." my tone lowered to keep her in suspense.

JOLENE-“Of course you can ! let me know what happened, maybe I can help."

ME-“Never mind... there’s nothing you can do about it.”

JOLENE-“TELL ME, Ryan.” she persisted

To be continued.....
Old 22-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan is getting JOLENE for sure, cheers!
Old 23-04-2021, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Nice one, TS!
Keep it coming!
Old 23-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect setup in place.

Camping here for more juicy updates please
Old 24-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

The scene has been set...some real action next. Please continue soon!
Old 24-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

<Continued from previous part>

I decided to make a move on one of the days Amber is scheduled to work overtime.
I hid in the room from morning till 2.30pm skipping breakfast and lunchtime.

Jolene knocked on my door

JOLENE-“What happened Ryan, how come you never eat breakfast?? Did something happen?” Jolene was very concerned

ME-"errrrr..... errr nothing... just some ... trauma.”

JOLENE:" What trauma?" Her eyes grew bigger.

ME:"I'm not sure if it's appropriate to let you know...." my tone lowered to keep her in suspense.

JOLENE-“Of course you can ! let me know what happened, maybe I can help."

ME-“Never mind... there’s nothing you can do about it.”

JOLENE-“TELL ME, Ryan.” she persisted

~~~~~~~

I kept her in the suspense for a good 3-4 mins. Building up her anxiety and curiosity.

ME-“Sighhh it’s quite personal....even if I tell you.... you can’t do anything to help. Its ok Jolene, I try to cope myself.”

JOLENE-“I thought u said we are family ??
I see what I can do.”

ME-“ Look,I in deep frustration already...now the groin issue, I have to extend my MC, now Covid period they are cutting back on headcount. MC for so long, I may even lose my job.” I acted like I am very angry.

ME-“At this moment, the last thing I want to hear is people saying ^See what I can do^... don’t worry I can MANAGE, if you DONT MIND.. I need some QUIET TIME.”
I pretended to slowly close the room door.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1