The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
If you're looking for divorce
If your matrimonial home is a private property
And you're not looking to sell the matrimonial home after divorce (do you mean your ex spouse will buy your share of the home? or just you keep your share but both agree not to sell the home?)
Yes its possible.

But if you dont sell the matrimonial home, i dont know how are you going to purchase a flat for yourself without $$$$$$$.
Freelance job. Extremely hard to get property loans. Loan applications are based on your fixed salary for full time employment usually. Freelancing dont earn fixed salary.
Which is why i recommended you to get a full time job, at least for now, especially so when your freelancing income cant even cover your expenses.
Get a full time job, work for half a year. take the payslips and apply for a property loan. Whether you decide to keep that job after that, is your own problem as long as you can service the mortgage every month.

Have to be realistic here. Penniless + no more CPF balances = how are you going to buy a flat? Even if you can get a loan, you'll still need money / CPF to pay the min downpayment of 20% purchase price.
be prepared to have a change of lifestyle. Not realistic to get everything you want even without money to pay for it.
sorry forgot to mention.
If you decide to keep the private property, you cannot buy another HDB flat even if its resale.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorpixie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not claiming any form of assets. Just want to quickly go through the divorce once and for all. I dont want alimony or anything. Just want to be set free to purchase an hdb flat.
I know some of you here are protecting my interests as a woman even though you are all mostly men giving kind advises! Thank you very much.
However, I dont wish to claim anything so as not to cause him any financial stress.
Afterall, he is still my daughter's father. Someone she respects and love dearly.
I am willing to forgo everything if it means not disturbing the peaceful and better life condition for her future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
'Evidence' is not to hurt anyone, it is so that the judge can rule appropriately what you should get from any assets to be divided. Without 'evidence' how is anyone supposed to know how the assets should be split?

You can actually accept less if you want to.

And maybe you should talk to your ex now and maybe you can settle all terms first before going to a lawyer, then can engage the same lawyer to handle all paperwork very cheaply and quickly.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

So pardon me now.
Step 1 settle dirvorce papers.
Step 2 withdraw my name fr private property .
Step 3 cpf?? Government put back into my cpf? Then what happen to him when that happens? He needs to top up the cpf? Or don't need?
Step 4. Cpf put back into my cpf.means can take hdb flat ?
Step 5 contribute cpf to msyelf as freelancse?
Step 6 can appeal since my case is genuine ?
Anyone?
Still lost.
The helpline insist i belomg to priority citizen because got private property. Cannot ask for support.
Im lost. No ans again.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
As mentioned earlier... go find out the market value of the property first.
Not selling the flat. They will continue to live in it.
Better for mt daughter.
Don't want to csuse unnecessary transition for the poor elderly .
Old 07-04-2021, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

aiya, this kind of removing name from property issue is so common.

it's just removing 1 of the owners name from the property.

first, ask your husband to check with the bank, and they will do it for you. they will valuate the price of the property, remaining loan, then assess how much loan your husband can take.

eg.

value of house is 1 mil

outstanding loan 400k

your contribution (cash & cpf) 200k

husband contribution 400k

outstanding loan 400k + your contribution 200k = 600k

your husband just need the bank to give him a new loan to pay you back the 200k.

if your husband is earning a steady income, I'm sure he shouldn't have problem getting a loan to pay you back your CPF.

you don't have to worry that he need to sell the house.

Last edited by kurtis; 07-04-2021 at 05:15 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorpixie View Post
However, I dont wish to claim anything so as not to cause him any financial stress.
Afterall, he is still my daughter's father. Someone she respects and love dearly.
I am willing to forgo everything if it means not disturbing the peaceful and better life condition for her future.
You wish to move on and you
1. Still care for him enough not to want to cause him any financial stress
2. Love your daughter so much you do not wish to damage her relationship with her father
3. Don't care if you struggle after the divorce.

Why is the marriage beyond salvation? If the marriage is saved, all the issues you raised will not need answers. How much change in him is needed to spark a change in you? Sometimes a person is so set on the idea of moving on. Will you regret moving on? Did he cheat on you?
Old 07-04-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
So pardon me now.
Step 1 settle dirvorce papers.
Step 2 withdraw my name fr private property .
Step 3 cpf?? Government put back into my cpf? Then what happen to him when that happens? He needs to top up the cpf? Or don't need?
Step 4. Cpf put back into my cpf.means can take hdb flat ?
Step 5 contribute cpf to msyelf as freelancse?
Step 6 can appeal since my case is genuine ?
Anyone?
Still lost.
The helpline insist i belomg to priority citizen because got private property. Cannot ask for support.
Im lost. No ans again.
Quote:
I am not claiming any form of assets. Just want to quickly go through the divorce once and for all. I dont want alimony or anything. Just want to be set free to purchase an hdb flat.
I know some of you here are protecting my interests as a woman even though you are all mostly men giving kind advises! Thank you very much.
Quote:
Not selling the flat. They will continue to live in it.
Better for mt daughter.
Don't want to csuse unnecessary transition for the poor elderly .
Based on your questions I will reply:

1 Yes, if both of you agree to dissolve the marriage, and since you have been living apart for more than 4 years then even if your husband don't wish to do it, the divorce will still be granted by the court.
I don't really know how to do it without a lawyer since someone must draft the order and apply to court, so I cannot advise on this.

2 Withdraw your name? Don't exactly work like that, what you can, is 'gift' your share of the house to your husband or daughter or you can sell it to him at $1. Again this part normally a lawyer will be involved so I am not sure how you will do it without one. And, if you really mean what you posted by not wanting to claim any assets from the marriage, you should 'gift or sell' your house first before the divorce. This will be much cleaner.

3 CPF? Government put back into your CPF? What nonsense is that? After you 'gifted' your share of the Condo, or sold it for $1. You and you alone will be responsible to put back whatever money you have previously used for that Condo + interest back to your CPF OA. If you don't, CPF will come after you, and this is no joke. This is why everyone here advise you to talk over with your husband first, who is going to put the money back to your CPF OA?

4 Yes after the money has been put back into your OA, it can be used to purchase your new property. If you have enough to pay off the entire flat then ok, if not you need to take a loan for the balanced.

5 Self contribution to CPF? not so simple lady, self employed people may self contribute to CPF, all fair and good. The assessment criteria is how long you have regularly contributed? For self employed people, HDB usually ask for Income Tax Assessment for the past one (or more) year(s).

6 Appeal? Possible, but as I mentioned before not much of a chance.

Last edited by iluvbreast; 07-04-2021 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 07-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Based on your questions I will reply:
2 Withdraw your name? Don't exactly work like that, what you can, is 'gift' your share of the house to your husband or daughter or you can sell it to him at $1. Again this part normally a lawyer will be involved so I am not sure how you will do it without one. And, if you really mean what you posted by not wanting to claim any assets from the marriage, you should 'gift or sell' your house first before the divorce. This will be much cleaner.

3 CPF? Government put back into your CPF? What nonsense is that? After you 'gifted' your share of the Condo, or sold it for $1. You and you alone will be responsible to put back whatever money you have previously used for that Condo + interest back to your CPF OA. If you don't, CPF will come after you, and this is no joke. This is why everyone here advise you to talk over with your husband first, who is going to put the money back to your CPF OA?
i dont think you can sell the house for $1, if CPF funds are used. That is because the proceeds are owed to CPF. I think you need to sell for at least the sufficient amount which is needed to put back into CPF for the amount used to pay for the property (with interest).
Old 07-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
wskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Morning everyone!
I am a 42 years old housewife and wants to end a marriage in peace.
Me and my husband bought an EC as matrimonial home and it has now turned into a private condominium .
However due to certain personal issues, I have since moved out of our matrimonial home and my daughter lives with him and my mother in law.
I quit my career for my firstborn and take cares of her since.
Now that she is 18 years old and I have been living in a rented apartment with my elderly parents for almost 4 years.
Yet we are not divorced at all.
I want to seek advise from some of you who have been through the same situation as me. The more similar the more helpful it is for me.
I have zero savings because my freelance work barely covers my expenses and both my elderly parents who are not working too.
I want to get a hdb flat so that i dont have to pay for unnecessary rent for the rest of my life.
What happens to the cpf Ive contributed for the matrimonial home?
And if we end the marriage in papers, what are the next thing to expect and forsee for me?
Can i get an hdb flat since im already 42 years old?
But i am penniless. So how does it work?
Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.
Please help.. Im lost.

If your parent doesn't not have any hdb u can use their name and pay with your CPF. Go find a job.. Now a day 老人公寓very cheap.. 110k can settle liao
Old 07-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wskkern View Post
If your parent doesn't not have any hdb u can use their name and pay with your CPF. Go find a job.. Now a day 老人公寓very cheap.. 110k can settle liao
Only those abv 55 can use their CPF OA abv BRS to pay for 2rm flexi.
If her name is in the flat, 95 less 42.. is a min 60yr lease.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
i dont think you can sell the house for $1, if CPF funds are used. That is because the proceeds are owed to CPF. I think you need to sell for at least the sufficient amount which is needed to put back into CPF for the amount used to pay for the property (with interest).
I beg to differ, it can be done, as I have mentioned in my earlier post, CPF will ask for the money (from TS) back. That is the principle of the matter.

So far, I am sharing (information) based on questions raised by TS as well as background information shared by her.

Thus I can only speak based on what can be done on principle, of course procedural sequences have to be followed depending on her situation, for instance, has the Condo been fully paid up or they are still servicing their mortgage makes a big difference.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I beg to differ, it can be done, as I have mentioned in my earlier post, CPF will ask for the money (from TS) back. That is the principle of the matter.

So far, I am sharing (information) based on questions raised by TS as well as background information shared by her.

Thus I can only speak based on what can be done on principle, of course procedural sequences have to be followed depending on her situation, for instance, has the Condo been fully paid up or they are still servicing their mortgage makes a big difference.
oh you meant as long as able to pay back the amount to CPF, you can still sell your house at whatever price?
interesting
Old 09-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh you meant as long as able to pay back the amount to CPF, you can still sell your house at whatever price?
interesting
Essentially yes, a very simplified scenario: If TS needs to put back into her CPF OA $250,000 (it include both what she withdrew to pay for the condo as well as accrued interest) as of now.
So now, suppose TS struck $250,000 TOTO and decided to put it into her OA. She then inform CPF and do it. Her account would then be updated to show she has already put back what she withdrew from her OA, then CPF will no longer be concern with what she do with her condo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
can sell at whatever price but then can be subject to challenge during handover or even after handover.

Meaning someone involved or have interest in the property sale can claim or stop or reverse the sale.
well said bro funboi, so long as no other party who will be directly affected by the property sale interfere, the sale will go through.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Essentially yes, a very simplified scenario: If TS needs to put back into her CPF OA $250,000 (it include both what she withdrew to pay for the condo as well as accrued interest) as of now.
So now, suppose TS struck $250,000 TOTO and decided to put it into her OA. She then inform CPF and do it. Her account would then be updated to show she has already put back what she withdrew from her OA, then CPF will no longer be concern with what she do with her condo.
thanks for sharing this
Old 09-04-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Essentially yes, a very simplified scenario:
Very simplified scenario... She where got money to do this option? She just wishes to move on in the least disruptive way possible even though she is unaware of CPF rules etc.
Probably not willing to find out the truth too because it may mean she cannot divorce her husband in a non-disruptive way and she really wants to leave her marriage.

Just go read the other thread she started
There is more than meet the eye.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1