The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What things must be ready before marriage?

Fertility check. Full health check.
Don't want surprises. And if any, can deal with it together.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Its tough to get married and have kids in Singapore for the middle class and lower. It affects how you eventually retire. Its hard to project into your old age but its something which you have to do to protect yourself.

Unless you meet a woman who is too good to let go, don't rush into it. And 'too good to let go' is very subjective and oftentimes, you can't see it yourself. Ask the people who care about you what they think.

All the best.
Old 11-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i got married and my marriage ended in a divorce after 11 years.. number 1 rule, u need to choose between career or relationship.. some bros say can learn how to balance but i was hungry for money and worked almost 15 hours a day and now im rich and enjoying with my sugar babes.. nowadays easier to get sugarbabes with SugarB and i am free from commitment
Old 11-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Its tough to get married and have kids in Singapore for the middle class and lower. It affects how you eventually retire. Its hard to project into your old age but its something which you have to do to protect yourself.

Unless you meet a woman who is too good to let go, don't rush into it. And 'too good to let go' is very subjective and oftentimes, you can't see it yourself. Ask the people who care about you what they think.

All the best.
very true.. if sg can reduce our living cost.. many families will be happy
Old 11-04-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
if done separate bank account and find out by wife later on, sure will have a serious fight
best to have an offshore account.. and make sure all transactions not doing in your personal laptop
Old 12-04-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
coxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
very true.. if sg can reduce our living cost.. many families will be happy
Sure will reduce if the 65% did their work
Old 13-04-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Get maximum number of pussy,because after marriage probably will only get it once in a blue moon
Old 13-04-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Get maximum number of pussy,because after marriage probably will only get it once in a blue moon
How come? No steady supply of sex after marriage?
Old 13-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
How come? No steady supply of sex after marriage?
Number decreasing after 1st born 2nd born ......
Old 13-04-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

any couples after marriage still fucking lots?
Old 13-04-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
any couples after marriage still fucking lots?
Yes young lady, there r i suppose but v. few...most don't want or need sex anymore as they r too busy n tired looking after kids...why u asking ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes young lady, there r i suppose but v. few...most don't want or need sex anymore as they r too busy n tired looking after kids...why u asking ??
asking for fun hahaha, just wondering!
Old 14-04-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
asking for fun hahaha, just wondering!
Notti gal, little sis ...but it's good to ask anything when u r curious to know ...no need to scare n hold back n scratch yr head till yr hair all drop off ... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Not to pour cold water, but you should have a mindset that maybe 10+ years later, you might regret it
Old 18-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
repressedurges deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa really got no sex after marriage ah? If the guy stress from work come home will still want sex anot ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1