The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sapperstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mother

Seeing all the fantasy stories about mothers and the number of threads already available, it seems there are quite a lot of bros here who enjoyed such fantasies.

I am very curious and no flaming please, does any of the bros here when younger or is still young actually fantasize your real mother or have tried to do more indecent stuff like peeping them, smelling their panties or fap to their lingerie etc.?

Last edited by Sapperstar; 14-04-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Mother

No fantasy or thought of doing that. If stepmother or stepsister, maybe I will.
Real sister.. maybe! Cousin sisters... been there done that!
Old 19-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sapperstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mother

No one else?
Old 19-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

It takes a high level deviance to be lusting over one's mother...
Old 19-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Someone has to be very sick to have that kind of mindset
Old 08-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
hophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody got interesting experience on this?
Old 08-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

I find such thoughts disgusting, whether it is incest thoughts on mother, sister, daughters, sister-in-laws etc. In real life, wont have the slighest feeling for such.

But when it comes to sex stories, is another thing. I do like to read such stories. I guess it’s more of the forbidden fruit mentality when it comes to sexual stories. I like such stories but the characters in the story, I would imagine fucking another person as the mother in the story.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thread starter probably got turned o by the recent father force son to rape own mother. Oj. Melayu ya
Old 09-10-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

So, if someone did it, does that make him a mother fucker?
Old 09-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am one of the writers who enjoy writing mum stories. Here’s the thing. It’s only hot because there is a layer of separation. The people in my stories are someone else, not me. It’s like when you hear someone else did something taboo, and it’s soooo bad, but also hot.

But if you ask me to think of my own mum or family member that way, it will be yuck!

The same could be said of sexualizing any woman. Every woman is someone’s wife/sister/mother/daughter. But you have no trouble wanting to fuck them or wanting to watch them fuck other people right? Why? Well clearly because they are not YOUR wife/sister/mother/daughter. And that’s key.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Very sick sia..
Old 10-10-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
I am one of the writers who enjoy writing mum stories. Here’s the thing. It’s only hot because there is a layer of separation. The people in my stories are someone else, not me. It’s like when you hear someone else did something taboo, and it’s soooo bad, but also hot.

But if you ask me to think of my own mum or family member that way, it will be yuck!

The same could be said of sexualizing any woman. Every woman is someone’s wife/sister/mother/daughter. But you have no trouble wanting to fuck them or wanting to watch them fuck other people right? Why? Well clearly because they are not YOUR wife/sister/mother/daughter. And that’s key.
Totally agree with this!

I used to like to write stories about wife cuckolding and swapping, but in reality, I am the most possessive and jealous guy haha.

It’s really that layer of separation when it comes to sex stories.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapperstar View Post
Seeing all the fantasy stories about mothers and the number of threads already available, it seems there are quite a lot of bros here who enjoyed such fantasies.

I am very curious and no flaming please, does any of the bros here when younger or is still young actually fantasize your real mother or have tried to do more indecent stuff like peeping them, smelling their panties or fap to their lingerie etc.?
I have a hot sil and had a great time with her lingerie. But good times dun last. Now no chance liao as we no longer stay together.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8701 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

Hello pulis!
Old 10-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Olympig2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post