The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2359sharp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Self STD HIV Testing Clinic (DTAP Express)

Learn about this new self std & hiv testing clinic in singapore.

https://dtapexpress.clinic/std-test/
Old 24-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Self STD HIV Testing Clinic (DTAP Express)

Dr Tan really power! Solid! He knows what ppl in this forum needs
Old 26-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
jaex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Self STD HIV Testing Clinic (DTAP Express)

Just got tested at this clinic (DTAP Express) so sharing my experience here for the benefit of bros.

Called at 11+am soon after they opened, and managed to make an appointment on the same day. On the phone, the nurse asked which test I intended to go for, so it's good to check out the website first to know the available options.

https://dtapexpress.clinic/std-test/

I chose #3, which is just a urine test. The main DTAP website advises to refrain from urinating for 2 hours prior to the test.

Turned up at my scheduled time, and there was just the nurse and myself in the small clinic. Filled up a short form with my particulars, and was handed a small bottle and a ziplock bag for my urine sample. The toilet is outside the clinic, which has some F&B establishments nearby, so some bros may find this unnerving especially if you go during lunchtime. Avoid meal times if you want to maximise discretion. Went back to the clinic, placed the bottle on a collection tray, made payment, and that was it. Over and done with in less than 15mins.

The nurse informed that the results will be emailed to me in 2 batches: first, the results for chlamydia and gonorrhea within 72 hours, and the rest in about 3-5 working days.

Summary:
Pros
- easy to make appointment over the phone
- fuss free procedure. Whole process took less than 15mins
- convenient central location near CBD
- there was nobody else in the clinic so there's some privacy there
- can obtain results relatively quickly

Cons
- location not the most discrete, especially if you may know people working nearby, as this is not a GP clinic where you can pretend that you are there for the usual illnesses
- toilet for collecting urine sample is outside the clinic
- as many bros have pointed out about DTAP, it's rather pricey. My test cost about $350 and it doesn't even cover stuff like HIV, syphilis, HSV, hepatitis etc. For ladies who may need get both throat and vaginal swabs, it'll cost even more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1