The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2009, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BenjiBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penis Sleeve / Vibrating Cock Rings?

Hey bros,

Has anyone tried using Penis Sleeve or Vibrating Cock rings?

I read that penis sleeve helps thicken the penis with added sensation like bumps.

Cock Rings help in maintaining the erection with the added vibration.

Any bros here used it before?
Old 27-05-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Penis Sleeve / Vibrating Cock Rings?

Tried the cock ring, but i tot its more to stimulate your partner than to maintain your own erection? Personally i dun find the cock ring helps in maintaining my erection.
Old 27-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

i've tried the vibrating cock ring. Mine rotates between 2 vibrating modes automatically. Quite shiok for the girl when the ring vibrates at the clitoris area in missionary position. It does strengthen my erection too.

I've seen the penis sleeve. You slip in on to make your cock thicker. Like wearing a hose over your cock. I don't see how it differs from fucking a water hose. Plus the pussy might clamp on the sleeve and as you pull your cock out of the vagina, I think the sleeve might be left behind inside the pussy. I think not very fun leh though some sleeves come ribbed.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xdesirez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried the ring on my partner but like what bro says here, just the gal shoick. Nothing much for the guy. And as for e sleeve, she use it on her vibrators. The sleeve might be too thick if you wear it on your penis. Like that when bonk, where got feeling??
Old 28-10-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
PopAlexandra PopAlexandra PopAlexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdesirez View Post
I've tried the ring on my partner but like what bro says here, just the gal shoick. Nothing much for the guy. And as for e sleeve, she use it on her vibrators. The sleeve might be too thick if you wear it on your penis. Like that when bonk, where got feeling??
That's true. A penis sleeve is aimed at female pleasure. I enjoy using one every now and then, but I'm not always in the mood for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1