The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Red face HIV Test after 28 Days after Exposure

How accurate is the HIV test after 28 days of exposure? And can I do the anomoyous rapid HIV test after 28 days of exposure? Anyone know the price at private Clinic?

I'm thinking to do some STDs check as well since I had BJ done previously by a ML as she used a plastic wrap instead of cd while BJ me. Anyone knows whether STDs screening are also rapid result?

And what type of STDs test must I do?

Thanks all.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HIV Test after 28 Days after Exposure

imo the risk is generally low, but due to covid alot of places need appointment alr. i suggest booking dsc now since might have long waiting time. by then ur 28d period will probably be done alr
Old 07-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: HIV Test after 28 Days after Exposure

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
dsc now since might have long waiting time. by then ur 28d period will probably be done alr
Agree with you on this as well
Old 08-11-2020, 09:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
How accurate is the HIV test after 28 days of exposure? And can I do the anomoyous rapid HIV test after 28 days of exposure? Anyone know the price at private Clinic?

I'm thinking to do some STDs check as well since I had BJ done previously by a ML as she used a plastic wrap instead of cd while BJ me. Anyone knows whether STDs screening are also rapid result?

Thanks all.
Hiv little to no risk.

Test for chlamydia, gnorrhoea and syphilis.

Heptatis b can also test if ur body does not have an anti body response.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post

Thanks all.
There are rapid antigen tests that are 95%+ reliable after 2 weeks for your peace of mind. Then good to re-test after another 2 weeks. You can go and get it done at DrTan..... and elsewhere as well I presume. Though risk for BJ HIV transmission is super low. Plastic wrap I guess should help :P
Old 10-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

28 days, need to test with 4th gen test. There is a list of anonymous testing sites you can google.

Action for aids offers 4th gen test at 42 dollars which is by far the cheapest. Most private clinics charge around 100-150+ for 4th gen.

Also, 4th gen test 28 days is generally conclusive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1