The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Hi bro can share contact please???
Old 05-10-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Melody
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Looks: i think she is around her 40s, definitely older then the pictures, in fact just ignore all the pictures in her ad.... As usual all the internet pictures are scams. Her real person is presentable and can still be considered a old flower...... she should be quite pretty in her younger days

Body: Fair skin, sexy outfit, looks ok. i didn't get to see her nude body, just glimpses of her clevage and bum.

Massage: Excellent light massage, like what many others have said, her massage is excellent and technique is good. It is a relaxing and quite effective massage, very suitable for people with no problems or only slight aches. For guys with lower back or spine problem, u want to tell her to skip the part where she sits down on your back.

Hdly: Excellent feeling and very intense cumming, she knows what she is doing for sure, probably the best hand job i experienced. Depending on how over sensitive your penis head becomes post ejucalation, you might want to tell her more strength or less strength.... The feeling is really good, its almost like her milking you of all your sperm. You will experience an intense orgasm as she gently strokes out more and more sperm from you. For me, in future i will tell her less strength so that i won't cum so fast and a lighter touch during the orgasm milking as my dick gets really over sensitive when i am cumming.

Attitude:
Very customer oriented and gave me the feeling of a japanese sales lady taking care of my mundane needs. However if you want GFE then i suggest u give up because she is merely being polite !.

Hygiene:
Toilet is Big, spacious, airy and clean. She uses proper soap, much better at cleaning off the massage oil. Im happy to leave her place feeling clean. In fact her overall session + attitude + hygiene makes me think of high class Japanese standard. I might be going off topic here, but i feel that Soda and Lisa both lose to Melody when it comes to how clean and neat the rooms are.

Comparison with Soda:
Melody is better then Soda in the massage and hand job department. Her hands are also more skillful in HJ. Especially when u compare soda hard tugging during orgasm which leads to oversensitive pain and melody soft strokes which can let u shiver in intense pleasure.

However soda wins in prostrate area and spermless orgasm. Soda is also younger with better figure and personally much more GFE for me.

Did not try melody JG so no comment.

Comparison with Lisa:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/

Lisa gives a deep massage that is not as relaxing as melody but you definitely will feel the effects tomorrow morning. Lisa massage is MORE Effective then melody, try it to believe it.

Lisa HJ lose to both melody and soda. She does have some techniques to amplify the sensations but lost out to melody killer HDLY. She also dun have soda's prostate skills......however if u have muscle aches and massage is your top priority then Lisa is better then both of them.

*I posted a mr on soda and lisa before in my thread

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 05-10-2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ponnyweird55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where to have raw unprotected one?
Old 15-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Melody
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Hdly: Excellent feeling and very intense cumming, she knows what she is doing for sure, probably the best hand job i experienced. Depending on how over sensitive your penis head becomes post ejucalation, you might want to tell her more strength or less strength.... The feeling is really good, its almost like her milking you of all your sperm. You will experience an intense orgasm as she gently strokes out more and more sperm from you. For me, in future i will tell her less strength so that i won't cum so fast and a lighter touch during the orgasm milking as my dick gets really over sensitive when i am cumming.

Comparison with Soda:
Melody is better then Soda in the massage and hand job department. Her hands are also more skillful in HJ. Especially when u compare soda hard tugging during orgasm which leads to oversensitive pain and melody soft strokes which can let u shiver in intense pleasure.

However soda wins in prostrate area and spermless orgasm. Soda is also younger with better figure and personally much more GFE for me.

Did not try melody JG so no comment.

Comparison with Lisa:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/

Lisa gives a deep massage that is not as relaxing as melody but you definitely will feel the effects tomorrow morning. Lisa massage is MORE Effective then melody, try it to believe it.

Lisa HJ lose to both melody and soda. She does have some techniques to amplify the sensations but lost out to melody killer HDLY. She also dun have soda's prostate skills......however if u have muscle aches and massage is your top priority then Lisa is better then both of them.

*I posted a mr on soda and lisa before in my thread

Thanks for the comparison, I am searching for a good HDLY master and would want to try Melody soon. =)
Old 15-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, looking forward to your input too, have u tried others b4
Old 12-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Zadak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Soda
Thai lady

Got her contact from a bro in the forum
She is somewhere in - edited out after complains- , there only got afew thai spas.... i dun have her permission to give out her contacts so interested people have to have fun exploring abit

Looks: short hair, looks early 30 i guess

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay
Can share soda contact with me? Looking to try juagen. Thanks’
Old 13-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Sex is such a wonderful thing. Making love to a 20-30 year old women who is also enjoying it / faking it well is such a pleasure. Legs, butt, pussy, boobs, frenching are such a delight. Truly lucky are those with open minded and adventurous partners who enjoy sex through their full adult lives.

Then there are us Geylang cheongsters who also enjoy a measure of sexual satisfaction (and along with it untold misery).

Soon I will be 4 months without a fuck. If physical attraction is your love language then the bank is truly empty/ (Caveat emptor - Geylang sex is not the real deal. It is X * (Sex with open minded partner/spouse), where X varies from 0.01 to maybe 0.6 or 0.7, and varies from person to person.

I am trying to spend the money saved (and it is a lot) here and there.....and there is no guarantee that one day I will snap and just go book a bonk in dome 3. Its always on my mind.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-11-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I am trying to spend the money saved (and it is a lot) here and there.....and there is no guarantee that one day I will snap and just go book a bonk in dome 3. Its always on my mind.
Just do it! What are you waiting for? DPower is having lots of fun there.
Old 13-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Just do it! What are you waiting for? DPower is having lots of fun there.
I also had some fun there 3x (twice Soo Min and once I think queen or someone).

Its complicated when you have been cheonging for 14 years ....even the auto correct changed cheonging to cheating.....haiz
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Wah no chiong for 4 months sure save alot!!

Now there is hope for geylang i guess, next year should be can open
Old 19-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Zerp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree with you, we find them in real life better. Share another FR with geylang bros, not as good as soda...... But from what i heard, soda is mostly fully booked by regulars already, hard for new customer to get a slot.

Kelly

C. Spa, vietnam girls

Looks: definitely milf, big lips i think plastic surgery, overall still acceptable to me but some people might feel objection to the plastic surgery look.

Body: quite fair, fake boobs C cup i guess. Nice bum, overall nice body.

Massage: Nice and relaxing, i dozed off a little. Perhaps if rtf i will be comfortable enough to sleep..... If rtf i will take longer session for more massage....

BJ: it was quite nice with some ball action

FJ: it was nice, pretty normal stuff. patient and accommodating.

Cost: $200 including massage

RTF: will seriously consider. The other girls in this spa are ok-ok, geylang viet 50 standard.
Great FR. camping for more
Old 27-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 13-12-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Klez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro Geylang Wanderer, r u looking for full course only? How about good massage and HJ?
Old 08-12-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Sry bro, im looking for full only
Old 29-12-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bageh90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Hi Wanderer. I am also looking for a good prostrate milking. Please kindly share soda contact and spa with me. Thanks.
Hello, can share Soda's contact? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1