The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thanks for the lovely pics bro, she is indeed pretty and hot, if she also give good gfe, easy to have feelings for her
Her GFE is giving you the middle finger
Old 03-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Real life she is more tanned (hence the 黑妹 moniker)..

Best Bbbj/CIM! Can't forget her alluring eyes staring at you while doing the deed
Old 03-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the lovely pics bro, she is indeed pretty and hot, if she also give good gfe, easy to have feelings for her
Yar she captured the hearts of many when she was here.. Broke the hearts of many too lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Haha I can relate to this.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Best Bbbj/CIM! Can't forget her alluring eyes staring at you while doing the deed
Wouldn’t say she’s the best when it comes to flute playing..

Got several in her group more skilled than her..

Old 03-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, as a neutral party, do you think she resembles Mediacock's He Yingying as what some here have said?
Old 03-12-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Didn’t engage her on WC. Subsequently I was cut off. So also removed.
But yes, was good while it lasted haha. She did put on a bit of weight la...(when I still had access)

Long RTCed. Unsure if she will ever be back. But for our sanity, I hope not. LOL
Ya OG Angel will not chat a lot on WC. But on occasion we do.

When she first went back she did put in some weight. Her face got rounder. Hehe. But now, she's back to her slim sexy self of before.

Don't hold your breath, but in our last conversation, she said she has every intention of returning next year. Now it all boils down to the ongoing situation and travel conditions.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wouldn’t say she’s the best when it comes to flute playing..

Got several in her group more skilled than her..
Agree... but its everything else she does, the way she moves, coos, seduces, interacts and engages that make her extremely difficult to beat.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wahahaha...ikr... what beautiful memories .... isn't she a dream boat...sigh...
Old 03-12-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ok, as a neutral party, do you think she resembles Mediacock's He Yingying as what some here have said?
From picture alone, yes a tiny bit....

https://www.8days.sg/image/10057770/...ing-ying-1.jpg
Old 03-12-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wahahaha...ikr... what beautiful memories .... isn't she a dream boat...sigh...
Moi was the unofficial prezident of her fan crub hor.. angelover was my deputy in-charge..

Her departure left a massive void in me, like Ai La did, but time always heals all wounds..

Old 03-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, any decent punts recently? Visited XE recently but is hard to have booking. Tao So not my cai. Thinking to try others... But nothing promising in the past 10-15 pages.

Ah Angel... Memories ..
Old 03-12-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everyone diff taste. Og angel and xe not my type. Never rtm. Although angel session was fun and playful, xe session was professional and sensual, but both not Gian rtm. Lol.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Real life she is more tanned (hence the 黑妹 moniker)..

Wow truly exotic. She doesn't look Chinese to me but more of indonesian/malaysian.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--- sorry double post ----
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1