The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Another RTF FR for Alice @ Galaxy.

What can be better than spending some hot and passionate time on a Saturday afternoon with the lovely Alice? Well, in my book, nothing.

The reason I revisit her many times, other than sex (which I have described in my previous FR and other FRs about her), is the GFE.

Any FL can provide sexual service...(well, I take that back, in light of some bad reviews on some of the gals, maybe not all FLs can provide good sexual experience). But to provide a genuine GFE takes certain personality and work attitude...and of course, chemistry between the FL and customer.

Well, Alice has the personality, good attitude, good looks, and a fantastic body.

She is going back in a few days. I am going to see her again before she returns.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Wow ]

Sexamazon - Wow 20jul19
Read w YMMV mode please
Seem a legend in the making ! Becoming hard to book lucky got my today before u talk more ask her whether know why she so popular
IMHO told her even though she's consider more to gnd n boob on the smaller scale
It is how she build up the climax n also her service lvl + her english lvl is good compare to most other helps alots
Believe alot of bro got KC by her n hv her BKK contact saw it in her phone !
Told me new photo coming up to wait for it ! Going to miss her cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
FR for Wow at 3.30pm today, who had me saying exactly that the moment she opened the door because this chick is as pretty as they come.

Last edited by pe1964; 22-07-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

IMHO
The truly unlucky bro r those got serve by look 18 serve u like 42 ! Whereas look 42 but serve u like 18 still kind of not.. too bad ! Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
18 is delicious but cannot say unlucky tio the old chicken , back in the old days those Hokkien siao used to said Lao kuay bu jiak ki hong . so once in a while Lao kuay bu is good for the body , to get rid of the wind .

Last edited by pe1964; 20-07-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
IMHO
The truly unlucky bro r those got serve by look 18 serve u like 42 ! Whereas look 42 but serve u like 18 still kind of not.. too bad ! Chill
Does it means those gone case stable contain 42 yrs old FL.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Whereas look 42 but serve u like 18 still kind of not.. too bad ! Chill
This month is good to me in a way as this is something exactly what i had experienced multiply times with a super milf , helps get rid of plenty bad winds , too bad she's leaving tomorrow . all good things comes to an end .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 21-07-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

身材:★★★★★
Nongmin stand at 1.6+++ which is good just almost same height as me. Like that make kissing better n more passionate. She has straight long hair with with very sexy, nice slim figure. She has smooth and beige could skin type. Her breast is very small but nipple is very sensitive to licking and touch. No tattoo or scar on her body.She have a nice perky butt for doggie and her pussy have thick and many hair which I never lick

蛇吻:★★★★★
I give her high mark for this. She is a very good frencher and kisser. We start to kiss and french during the shower and after that was totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Her abalone the hairy forest type. Her pussy was tight and already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed down to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. I did not attempt to paint her as I m afraid I might be lose due to the forested pussy.She let out some moan and I give as I poke in deeper. I can feel the hot and moist from her pussy as I finger fuck her slowly.

口交:★★★★★
I stand on the bed and she did a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick and suck my ball and my shaft. I feel so high and shiok. I also let out some moan.After that she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum.I cap on and bonk her.

做爱:★★★★★
I start off with missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and faster. Soon I offload my full tank. She take out the condom it was still dripping.

After that we go for a shower and she gave me a short massage after that. We relax a while with some music then slowly gain the momenterm and repeat the whole process again but this time I pump her in doggie. i pump her deep deep and hard hard as I accelerate my speed to the fastest. I feel that She climax and high liao then i hold on to both her hip and kept thrusting. The moment was so sexy and her butt have lot of meat resulting in the sound effect of “piak piak piak piak piak” when i bang onto her butt. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i manage to cum again. I was totally exhausted and i collapse on top of her. My cock was still inside her and both of us were sweating and exhausted. I can feel the hotness in her pussy and her white juice kept oozing out from her pussy non stop while i pulling out my cock from her pussy. We rest a while before going for shower and she told me you are good and she sanook mak mak.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

整体: ★★★★★
She is sure the RTF type. She is the type who will take good care of her man. She is a nice lady and also very obedient and accommodating type too. She may not be suitable for boobs lover but those who are ok, I would recommend to try her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© by writer above.
Damn good introduction
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 21-07-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
Any FR on Faye?
Tried Faye from xclusive

Look: 6.5/10 (Really must discount from photo)
Body: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
French: Yes

RTF: No
Old 21-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

http://www.webxclusive.net/gallery/a...l_Porsche1.jpg

fantastic meat!!!
Old 21-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mansion margie look very familar... have she been here b4?
Old 21-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Mansion margie look very familar... have she been here b4?
Yes. She is in many stable. ILT to last know SE now in Mansion.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 21-07-2019 at 01:28 PM.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

does xclusive stable block number?
wanted to book but seems no reply from them.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Your stable? ILT means??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Yes. She is in my stable. ILT to last know SE now in Mansion.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

TRL girls are back under FlirtyGirls stable, swee la
Old 21-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=736127

Rose - Seduction68
Located near to central, walk up apartment. Very discreet.
OKT fast responses and simple directions.
Rose is a mid 20s lady from BKK. She has sharp features with usual thai tan. Her body is considered slim with nice perky butt. She has tattoos on her legs which makes them looks more interesting. Her boobs are a good fit for her slim body. She is sensitive when I suck them sensually. Her moans are music to my ears. Her pussy is not full shaved she allows painting and fingering. Her moans grew louder when I licked the right spots. Her hands were grabbing bed sheets and whatever was within her reach. Ask for 69 she gleefully obliged and punished me severely with a solid blowjob whilst I returned favour by licking her clits furiously. By the time we stopped, her pussy was soak wet and my cock was rod hard. We frenched slowly as she capped me and guided my cock into her pussy, without ky. We went fast and hard and by now her moans were loud and out of control. Placed her in doggy position and started to pound her tight cunt from the back till she asked if I want to fuck her ass, luckily I brought extra cash so took on her invitation as she slid the tube of jelly to me. Did some application and gently went into her anus. It was too tight and even with lubrication, my cock was 3/4 in only. That was good enough as after a few entries, I felt myself cumming. Quickly uncapped myself and shot my cum onto her ass, her back and some even hit her hair, lol the result of a massive offload. Helped to clean her up, she was still in doggie stance lol. After this hectic session I was too tired to continue with the 2nd shot. She gave me a nice massage which made me fell asleep. By the time I woke up from my slumber there was only 20 mins left. She volunteered to bbbj and hj for me, so I agreed. She catbathed me sensually while jerking my cock before going down south and using a combination of bbbj and hj, successfully jerked me off. Lol my sperm offload was like watching a mini fireworks, some hit her chin this time. My bad! She didnt show any displeasure and wiped us clean before leading me to the common bath room to shower again.
Left after paying her the damages and went home a contented man.
Rose will leave in about 5 days time so hopefully I can schedule for another meet up with her.
Chiong safe bros!
Old 21-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Meena from Slut Dungeon

OKT: 9/10
Location: 8/10 Far from the main Road, so take Grab or driving ok.
Room: 10/10 Love the big and comfortable apartment. Spacious Shower area

Look: 8/10 (Close to image but face with blemish)
Body: 8/10 (Slender and very fair complexion, I like)
Boobs: 7/10 (Big A or Small B)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Slight Deep throat)
GFE: 7/10 (Knows minimum English)
Fingering: No
Painting: 8/10 (No smell)
French: 6/10 (Short)
FJ: 7/10

Rtn: Maybe but heard she is leaving very soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1