The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Oh!! Tell u a funny story, whats her number
Old 09-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Oh!! Tell u a funny story, whats her number
G3 lor.. Haha.. What funny story?
Old 09-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Ber saaaaam.. One of my favourite with her "secret weapon"..

Looking hot af in her latest dp

[sammyboyimage]
Wow, she looks good.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 09-10-2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
G3 lor.. Haha.. What funny story?
Send to u via pm
Old 09-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great pics guys. Appreciate it. I remember circa 2015 there was a big boobs E cup girl and her number is 5. I can’t forget her enormous cans. Almost did it with her raw as she forgot to put on condom on me but I reminded her. I wonder how she looks like now.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

I dun think she forgot......
Old 10-10-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don’t flatter me haha. She is a blur sotong so I believe she genuinely forgotten it haha
Old 29-11-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But based on my experience not true leh..
GL girls are all the same, a certain characteristic is not unique to the house
i have a few friends the WLs fell in love with or are mesmerized? idk, they gave them money to give to the OKTs, my friends never had to pay at all
Old 02-12-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyWhineSir View Post
i have a few friends the WLs fell in love with or are mesmerized? idk, they gave them money to give to the OKTs, my friends never had to pay at all
This is very much true, but very dependent on chemistry with the girl. Forum many white Knight so not gonna list out the numbers here, but happened for me with 3 different girls from 3 diff batches. Some gave the amount to spend ON, some paid for extensions, some just paid for sessions to accompany them to talk.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
This is very much true, but very dependent on chemistry with the girl. Forum many white Knight so not gonna list out the numbers here, but happened for me with 3 different girls from 3 diff batches. Some gave the amount to spend ON, some paid for extensions, some just paid for sessions to accompany them to talk.
So what do you think it is about you that XMM WL found so attractive. Are you Yandao? Empathetic? Conversationalist? Fatherly? Brainwasher?

Just curious from a human perspective. Interesting to know.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Talking cock.

When I ascend to the heavens or where else we go after this life, I definitely ask the creator why he put so much appreciation of the female form and beauty in this one body. Every where see nice chio babe and get tempted and appreciate and it goes straight to the heart.

I wonder when I am sixty will I still feel this way. Must take care of health to be fucking fit all the way to the grave.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-12-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyWhineSir View Post
This happened to me once. The girl I frequently visit in 1832 asked me to extend for another 25 mins but I was being stingy so I told her no. She handed me $50 and said it’ll be on her. Now, I usually extend my time with her and she would make herself cum using a vibrator during the 2nd shot. Maybe she wanted to cum so she didn’t mind the $50.

I rejected her $50 and extended anyway. Gosh I miss her.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Yes.... Best keep pictures of the wls u like, because once their gone, our paths start to diverge, fate has ended, like flowers flowing down a river, only to be separated by the side streams, who knows if will ever meet again

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 03-12-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
So what do you think it is about you that XMM WL found so attractive. Are you Yandao? Empathetic? Conversationalist? Fatherly? Brainwasher?

I think it helps that you treat them with respect. I’m average looking at just 1.7m. Mid-30s. I dont mind going down to give them a good lick and usually the girls are surprised and will reciprocate and thus becoming more passionate. Reluctant kissers suddently become willing to French. Not that I enjoy DATY but it shows that I’m willing to please them just as equally.

I have only one such experience where the girl offer to pay $50 to extend. She told me she has chemistry with me and can only cum when I’m doing it with her so this is her incentive to extend. Could be a KC trap because she did ask me on a few occasions to bring her out on her days off and I would always turn her down politely because I’m too cheapskate to spend on her.

I think it definitely happens to other bros here but it would be very very rare.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Nothing special about me. I guess like above bro mentioned, just treat them with respect. They are after all human, it also helps to be able to speak the language so it breaks the barrier of being able to understand. Most after awhile just treat me as a friend, I still do keep in contact with some of them. Met them on my holidays, went out just as friends.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1