The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 06-10-2020, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

get out of moderation mode first..

you are out of moderation mode when the M (Samster (M) under your nick disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itslixster View Post
I don't understand that I still can't send PMs and Post. How long usually do I have to wait?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sgloneranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, how can we get people in this forum to delete photos?
Old 08-10-2020, 03:53 PM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

please read the preamble...

If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]

Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgloneranger View Post
Hi, how can we get people in this forum to delete photos?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Idontwan2behere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering if we can sell some of our used lingerie in this forum?
Old 21-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

gerchive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for this thread. I'm not sure why it took me a while to find this.

I went to the FAQ but it kept linking to the legacy FAQ which isn't there anymore. Perhaps it can be updated to link to this thread?

Just a suggestion...
Old 22-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Romantic11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , I tried to post under Swinger Thread twice already but I did not see my post. Is there anything I missed?
Old 26-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Hpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi, I am wanting to get a membership and a little confused between the 3 membership levels. What is the difference between DPS premium membership and monthly donor? Also, it says for one off payment contact 'me' for special privileges package... what is this?

thanks for your help and looking forward to joining
Old 26-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster (P) + Donor

My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute

dps is premium membership and your rep power is x 2.
other premium membership priv is listed in the premium membership thread. https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=338343

2 type of donorships, one is for lifetime and the other is monthly.
re power is x 3. and enjoy everything a premium member enjoy plus more

the contact me for special priv package is as stated. You need to contact boss sam to discuss the generous priv offer but it is only for long term and big donorship. hint, i am an example of special priv from boss because i donate more than the required sum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpwbot View Post
hi, I am wanting to get a membership and a little confused between the 3 membership levels. What is the difference between DPS premium membership and monthly donor? Also, it says for one off payment contact 'me' for special privileges package... what is this?

thanks for your help and looking forward to joining
Old 26-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Sex View Post
dps is premium membership and your rep power is x 2.
other premium membership priv is listed in the premium membership thread. https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=338343

2 type of donorships, one is for lifetime and the other is monthly.
re power is x 3. and enjoy everything a premium member enjoy plus more

the contact me for special priv package is as stated. You need to contact boss sam to discuss the generous priv offer but it is only for long term and big donorship. hint, i am an example of special priv from boss because i donate more than the required sum.
legend. thank you
Old 26-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

I just joined and did one time donation. During sign up it says 99 years is the subscription length but how come when i log in it says expiry 02 - 01 - 2038?
Old 28-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error

Got the above message while trying to upload image throught the "LOAD PICS" Icon.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpwbot View Post
I just joined and did one time donation. During sign up it says 99 years is the subscription length but how come when i log in it says expiry 02 - 01 - 2038?
Because of the limit in the forum calendar. It does not extend beyond that date.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mod, consultant and Sammyboyfor, may I know what is the below script for? Below indicated query - “Is user a mod of any forum?”

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-11-2020, 01:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Without the debug info it is not possible to debug problems so i need the info for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi Mod, consultant and Sammyboyfor, may I know what is the below script for? Below indicated query - “Is user a mod of any forum?”

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-12-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

boss, how do I delete some of my posts? I am unable to do so.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1