The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

The Things I Miss

> Licking the gals pussy when she is sitting on your face and holding the bed rail.
> Frenching the gal after licking her pussy - super kinky
> 69 position. Often I enjoy the gals pussy and when I look up in the mirror, think this is the beauty of life
> Doggy bonking when the gal gives you her hand. Feel super connected
> Fucking the gal when both are standing
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Sian, I wonder even if COVID is completely eradicated will govt still reopen GL or act blur pretend we don't have brothels in the first place?

I'm getting bored of MLs already and I don't wanna gamble on FLs, very tedious. The GL lovemaking experience is just more comprehensive than MLs, especially with the shower and bed. I have experienced a few gems but GL got so much variety and choices. Plus cat50 thai is so affordable lol.

Don't like that la govt, some of us got no luck with the ladies so can only use money... throw us a bone..
Only time will tell. I do rmb reading somewhere that such activity will be hard to eradicate thus the red light district allows some form of control.
Old 26-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
earliest march 2021
Thanks for the info. Upped 12.
Old 27-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
earliest march 2021
Seriously? I checked with my source, they have not start getting gals to be sent to Singapore yet.

By right, they should start getting the gals already right?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Seriously? I checked with my source, they have not start getting gals to be sent to Singapore yet.

I think SG gov may allow these GL to be open once all vaccination is being carried.

Lastly, Sg gov may only allow gals with proof of covid vaccination to enter sg.
She safe, u safe for Covid 19.

Unless otherwise a better solution is bough under phase 4 If there is a phase 4.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 28-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

I think with red light districk at molek side in geylang gone ...the next are the ones in thcommercial sitrict zone left. But do you think gov is zoning this commercial area with red light around...think about it ..it is not like gov zone it for red light commercial....
Old 28-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The Things I Miss

> Licking the gals pussy when she is sitting on your face and holding the bed rail.
> Frenching the gal after licking her pussy - super kinky
> 69 position. Often I enjoy the gals pussy and when I look up in the mirror, think this is the beauty of life
> Doggy bonking when the gal gives you her hand. Feel super connected
> Fucking the gal when both are standing
Bro, u missed out the toes, feet, lower leg, thigh. Even rubbing our ears with the clean, nice toes and feets are erotic, lol.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Sian, I wonder even if COVID is completely eradicated will govt still reopen GL or act blur pretend we don't have brothels in the first place?

I'm getting bored of MLs already and I don't wanna gamble on FLs, very tedious. The GL lovemaking experience is just more comprehensive than MLs, especially with the shower and bed. I have experienced a few gems but GL got so much variety and choices. Plus cat50 thai is so affordable lol.

Don't like that la govt, some of us got no luck with the ladies so can only use money... throw us a bone..
bro, i hear you. i do.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
DesDes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just go for dome 1 or 3. Still avail. But expensive a bit
Old 29-12-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

When GL is allowed to reopen, the process would likely take a minimum of 3 months (from the date of reopen) to become operational again.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

There are many new condos in GL area for past few years.
Maybe Govt takes this opportunity to relocate GL to another place, and upgrade to Japanese SoapLand style.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
When GL is allowed to reopen, the process would likely take a minimum of 3 months (from the date of reopen) to become operational again.
so meaning to say, if need to reopen in march 2021, rightfully now should do the process already....(hunting WL from china, Vietnam and Thailand)
Old 29-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
so meaning to say, if need to reopen in march 2021, rightfully now should do the process already....(hunting WL from china, Vietnam and Thailand)
1) Recruitment by middle men and introduce to OKT; These days none of the OKT would fly to China to handpick themselves.
2) OKT submit applications of potential WL with full bio details and raw photo to AV for visa approval; (GL WL has special work visa)
3) Arrival of WL;
4) Medical checkup and AV interview;
5) Once Yellow cards are issued, WLs can choose to start work if they desires and if no menses

All the above processes take at least 3 months to realise.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-12-2020 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Issuance of yellow card
Old 29-12-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1) Recruitment by middle men and introduce to OKT; These days none of the OKT would fly to China to handpick themselves.
2) OKT submit applications of potential WL with full bio details and raw photo to AV for visa approval; (GL WL has special work visa)
3) Arrival of WL;
5) WLs can start work if they desires and if no menses

Bro Max, what does raw photo mean?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-12-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
3) Arrival of WL;
5) WLs can start work if they desires and if no menses

bro max, thanks for the clarifications. but the BIGGEST problem is, has the recruitment process started??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1