The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: DSC or Private clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
Action for aids/DSC is the cheapest. Action for aids offer rapid test for HIV and syphillis and total will be about 62-72 depending on the generation of test. DSC is subsidized by government so cost will be minimal
Agreed with this statement as DSC seems to be the best in this regard
Old 27-10-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Bro, for simple HIV/STDs test like herpes/syphilis, where would you suggest. ?
Definitely DSC. Like I mentioned earlier, the downside with DSC is that the gram stain test can only diagnose gonorrhoea and NGU.

But NGU encompasses a lot of different bacteria and DSC uses a trial and error approach with regards to the treatment of NGU, which may be a waste of time and effort as certain STD like trichomoniasis may require a different set of antibiotics as compared to the more common chlamydia.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Re: DSC or Private clinic

Sorry for the long post but to share more about DSC (copy and paste from my post in the massage section):

-Due to the circuit breaker, there is a severe backlog of patient visits. I used to be able to choose my own desired slots and appointment can be done easily within a week in the past

-Now you will have to book your appointment at least 2 weeks in advance; which is not suitable for emergency cases

-HIV, Syphilis (depending on the test chosen), Gram Stain results can be known within 30 minutes

-Gram stain test is severely limiting. Only possible to diagnose Gonorrhea and NGU. For NGU, there is a whole spectrum of bacteria that may cause it and DSC uses a trial and error approach to treatment (which may be a waste of time and effort for some bros) as the treatment for different bacteria involve different antibiotics

Chlamydia (doxycycline)
Mycoplasma Genitalium (doxycycline, zithromax or moxifloxacin) - highly resistant to antibiotics
Ureaplasma Urealyticum (doxycycline)
Trichomoniasis (metronidazole)

-Chlamydia and Gonorrhea PCR test result can be known via SMS 1-2 weeks later

-Follow up test at 2 weeks later to check if infection clears and they may schedule another test 2 months later for HIV and syphilis test

-Herpes test available but doctor/nurse will not recommend it unless you want it

-HPV vaccination available at 1/3 cost of private clinics (highly recommended). I regret not getting the Gardasil 9 when I was younger due to budget constraint and got Gardasil 4 instead

-Consultation and test (~$100) and medications (~$10)

Private (DTAP) - I did not visit them and based my summary from bros who visited them

-Very, very, very expensive
-A comprehensive urine test at their express self testing clinic cost $360
-Antibiotics treatment can range between a few hundred dollars
-Testing and treatment can cost you upwards of over a thousand dollars
-Walk in, no need for appointment

TLDR: For Herpes, HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamyida testing, HPV vaccination, just go to DSC (its really a no brainer)

For more comprehensive urine testing, you may choose DTAP or other private clinics like your GP. Or get your test result from DTAP (results emailed to you within 3-5 working days) and go to your GP for antibiotics - you can easily save a few more hundred dollars on treatment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1