The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2024, 06:37 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hahaha really ah ? Ya mht abit like what you mentioned. She mia very long le leh.

Wow love like high class night club hostess? hahaha
MHT is now at her hometown enjoying CNY. Will be back soon.

As for Love, I enjoy talking with her, just like with those night club hostesses that I like. But Love is semi nude wor, can touch touch here and squeeze squeeze there, more enjoyable. Hugging her on the bed and talk cock already worth the 120 I spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-02-2024, 06:49 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, talking about Love, I just saw this on her wechat moment. Who is that brother, in case you are not aware, quickly go and find her hor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I've been in this game long enough to know the difference between genuine mistake and double booking. The following was our SMS exchange:-

M: 晚上10点有空吗
X: 有
M: 好的,约晚上10点
X: 好
M: 晚点见

M: 到停车场
X: 要等哦
X: 差不多一个50分钟
M: 50 分钟?
M: 我约了10点
X: 嗯
M: 算了,取消
X: 不好意思小哥哥
M: 你浪费了我时间
X: 你提早10分钟给我说我都不会接
M: 你接了我10点,我9点55到,可是你却接另一个9点50分的,一点职业道德也没有

Note that she replied "不好意思‘’ which is the equivalent of "paiseh" and not "对不起‘’ or "抱歉‘’

Note that her reply was rather nonchalant (嗯) when I indicated that my appointment was 10 pm.

Note also that at no point in the exchange did she demonstrate that she had made a mistake in handling booking arrangements; instead, her response revealed that she had knowingly accepted the 9.50 booking, because she said she would've rejected the booking if I had contacted her ten minutes earlier.

She certainly did not come across as being a muddle-headed newbie to me.
I see. Looks like she is trying to maximise returns for every minute of her time here. Better avoid
Old 23-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've been in this game long enough to know the difference between genuine mistake and double booking. The following was our SMS exchange:-

Note that she replied "不好意思‘’ which is the equivalent of "paiseh" and not "对不起‘’ or "抱歉‘’

Note that her reply was rather nonchalant (嗯) when I indicated that my appointment was 10 pm.

Note also that at no point in the exchange did she demonstrate that she had made a mistake in handling booking arrangements; instead, her response revealed that she had knowingly accepted the 9.50 booking, because she said she would've rejected the booking if I had contacted her ten minutes earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Looks bad...but I guess she was overwhelmed a bit.
Yah, I also a bit concern all these fast food service dishing out by the 30 days ladies and double booking issue.

All these loitering around is not good news for sure.

Think should have more gals coming in as CNY period draws to a close and plane tickets comes down.

Hope to see more statuesque ladies. I sure miss those Dongbei gals.
She was nt overwhelmed. She jus wanna make the most money in 30 days and have no regards on the impact of her actions. Some guys will cancel and she rather have an army of simps that are willing to wait downstairs to maximize the amount of working time that she can have. Mos guys already invssted so much time and effort( need to take leave or make up bullshit excuse to wife) that they are willing to wait alittle longer.
Old 23-02-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
Anyone fully unlock her before?

Have you visited her before?
If not, go and visit and see if she like your face or not?
I would say she is temperamental at times.....
Old 23-02-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
She was nt overwhelmed. She jus wanna make the most money in 30 days and have no regards on the impact of her actions. Some guys will cancel and she rather have an army of simps that are willing to wait downstairs to maximize the amount of working time that she can have. Mos guys already invssted so much time and effort( need to take leave or make up bullshit excuse to wife) that they are willing to wait alittle longer.
It's appalling that some cheongsters keep giving these ladies benefit of the doubt. Newbie ML or seasoned, keeping track of whether she is booked for a timing is not rocket science please. If such a simple task can screw up then they shouldn't come here at all. Some just want to have a backup option in case customer cancel them last minute. And since these are the 30 days visa type, they couldn't care less about bad reputation. I wonder if these understanding cheongsters will be as sympathetic if they are the ones who reached the venue, text the ML then told to wait 50mins. Our time is equally precious and last minute sure as hell can't get a good ML replacement. If want to be understanding, try to understand the plight from the cheongsters side please.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
benchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to all

FR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/chanel-massage/

Looks: 100% syt, not exactly like photo listed, 6/10
Massage: Ask few times if strength is fine, need a little guidance
Body: 8/10 not for boob lovers, but has the body frame of model, tall, slim, good hips
BBBj: 6/10 puts in effort but maybe not experienced?
FJ: 8/10 because syt body just turns me on

Overall, if you are a syt lover, worth a shot.
RTF: unsure, thinking to explore some other girls in the same shop first
Old 23-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
It's appalling that some cheongsters keep giving these ladies benefit of the doubt. Newbie ML or seasoned, keeping track of whether she is booked for a timing is not rocket science please.
( Click to show/hide )
If such a simple task can screw up then they shouldn't come here at all. Some just want to have a backup option in case customer cancel them last minute. And since these are the 30 days visa type, they couldn't care less about bad reputation. I wonder if these understanding cheongsters will be as sympathetic if they are the ones who reached the venue, text the ML then told to wait 50mins. Our time is equally precious and last minute sure as hell can't get a good ML replacement. If want to be understanding, try to understand the plight from the cheongsters side please
The ladies who have good work ethics would have text the 10pm bro to confirm if he's coming before accepting another that over laps the time.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Have you visited her before?
If not, go and visit and see if she like your face or not?
I would say she is temperamental at times.....
Haha she just admitted this to me yesterday. For a time, I thought it was me. She is a feisty one, full of character. I'll miss her when she's gone.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
The ladies who have good work ethics would have text the 10pm bro to confirm if he's coming before accepting another that over laps the time.
She also offer FJ based on another bro FR. She also other tarma with her roommate and indicate on the website to check price with them for tarma lol. It's clear as day she pick and choose which services gets her the most cash in the 30 days span. This kind red flag aplenty, even if confirmed a booking she will have no qualms to cancel us if some cheongsters took up FJ or tarma rate. Kudos to bro Jason to call her out. Our money is better spent on more deserving service providers.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
i was on the look out for new SYTs and saw a listing with a huge red flag - sharing for bros awareness:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xia-xue-massage/
( Click to show/hide )

her stats indicate height 175cm, weight 45kg and boobs 38D; obviously fake - i know a lady who is shorter (168cm), heavier (47-49kg) and she was already very skinny with 34A boobs

if her vital stats are fake, probably her age (20y.o.) and pics are fake too

i'm not gonna waste my time with her, but maybe there's a commando bro who is ready to "give her a shot"
Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

thanks for sharing your experience to warn other bros, will up u later after my power recharges

looking at her profile (and from prior bad experience with fake, too-good-to-be-true listings) i already had a bad feeling about this girl; if she would so blatantly list fake vital stats/age/pics, i figured she's trying to attract as many bros as possible and she wouldn't give a damn whether there's returning customers cos she'd only be here for a short while the new 30-day visa free scheme for PRCs might not be such a good thing for punters if this kind of pattern emerges...

from my observation, the long-visa girls e.g. Love, W (who recently RTC-ed) etc. have much better *service cos they understand the need to retain customers to survive in the long run

(*to me service not only refers to playability which is YMMV, but also general attitude in dealing with customers)

Last edited by juniper; 23-02-2024 at 12:30 PM. Reason: elaborate on service
Old 23-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

@JasonJG bro, share a tip with u cos i also kena similar before

even after confirming booking, i'd contact the lady abt 30mins-1hr before to let her know i'm moving off soon (give advance warning not to double book or to settle things cleanly in case already double booked)

again, 10-15mins before reaching destination i'd contact the lady again give her my estimated ETA (final warning not to squeeze in another booking and to speed things up and get ready to settle the previous customer, if any)

hope this helps other bros too
Old 23-02-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She told me that she will never come back. But one of my regular ml claimed she will be back wor.
Regular ML claimed Kiki coming back or the regular ML herself coming back?

Really missed Kiki, next closest probably Amei or something.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Regular ML claimed Kiki coming back or the regular ML herself coming back?

Really missed Kiki, next closest probably Amei or something.
Seems like many bros miss kiki. Did i miss this kiki in the past ? Hahaha damn
Old 23-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
@JasonJG bro, share a tip with u cos i also kena similar before

even after confirming booking, i'd contact the lady abt 30mins-1hr before to let her know i'm moving off soon (give advance warning not to double book or to settle things cleanly in case already double booked)

again, 10-15mins before reaching destination i'd contact the lady again give her my estimated ETA (final warning not to squeeze in another booking and to speed things up and get ready to settle the previous customer, if any)

hope this helps other bros too
Yes bro. This is actually good. But some mls may still practise double book. But.. at least if 1hr notice. We still can make plans to do other bookings. Oh well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1