The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Parklane massage

XQ with C-sec line correct?
Old 31-03-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Just went by to walk around. Xq store not opened. Level 2 one shop is open jioed me but i dont like her type. Lvl 3 near scuba shop 1 is opened. Went to her last week and i think good service and affordable.
Which one is this type? Becaues if I'm guessing right... is it the very aggressive one?
Old 02-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate13025 View Post
Got any girls between 21 - 25 years ?
None is that age group, all are milfs. Xiaoqian is the youngest there, young milf in her early 30s.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Purposely go down to look for XQ but not open. So walk around, only few open. Final go in a short hair, slim lady. Next row of XQ, full course without massage. 130. Keep ask me to slowly. Worth the money
Old 03-04-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Carnagexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Parklane after a long time and started from Level 1 to 5. No one really caught my until I went to Level 5 and saw this short haired Mongolian chick who looked stunning!

Decided to try her and had no regrets. Her name was Belle she was a dream! Great tits, body and face! Very chatty and she started sharing her life stories mid session. Couldn't unlock FJ as she said she will do it on the next visit only so opted for BJ at 150.

Anyone else got experience with her? Please share!
Old 03-04-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagexx View Post
Visited Parklane after a long time and started from Level 1 to 5. No one really caught my until I went to Level 5 and saw this short haired Mongolian chick who looked stunning!

Decided to try her and had no regrets. Her name was Belle she was a dream! Great tits, body and face! Very chatty and she started sharing her life stories mid session. Couldn't unlock FJ as she said she will do it on the next visit only so opted for BJ at 150.

Bj at $150 hahahahaha
Old 03-04-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Carnagexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Bj at $150 hahahahaha
I know it's FJ price la bro but it was worth it for me. We spent almost an hour inside talking while she was stroking my dick.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went down ytd night after work, saw a door opened on level3 which i didn’t even knew was a massage place after almost a year of visiting.

Got greet by a lady with black silk dress.. long hair.. feels like I’m falling back on love again haha, any bros can share her name / contact via DM? was too stun lock to ask her.

Also sorry to the bro that stopped me outside the shop that asked me about her name and services, I didn’t know what’s her name but the service 10/10 best one Ive had in parkland so far. Btw if you’re this we can plan a visit together soon haha, and share our experience
Old 04-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
went down ytd night after work, saw a door opened on level3 which i didn’t even knew was a massage place after almost a year of visiting.

Got greet by a lady with black silk dress.. long hair.. feels like I’m falling back on love again haha, any bros can share her name / contact via DM? was too stun lock to ask her.

Also sorry to the bro that stopped me outside the shop that asked me about her name and services, I didn’t know what’s her aight name but the service 10/10 best one Ive had in parkland so far. Btw if you’re this we can plan a visit together soon haha, and share our experience
Long straight hair is Paris, xq neighbour
Old 05-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli217 View Post
Purposely go down to look for XQ but not open. So walk around, only few open. Final go in a short hair, slim lady. Next row of XQ, full course without massage. 130. Keep ask me to slowly. Worth the money
Correct affordable and good service overall
Old 05-04-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Dralor Dralor

Didn't manage to see XQ today. Top floor seems like most happening!
Old 06-04-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagexx View Post

Her knife very sharp,
150 for only a bj.
150 can get fj,
Even ang pais like XQ,
Charge 150 for fj only.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 3
Lisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Level 5 mongolian girl belle 051xx
Old 07-04-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaphan View Post
Level 5 mongolian girl belle 051xx
Sure she is mongolian?
Old 08-04-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Her knife very sharp,
150 for only a bj.
150 can get fj,
Even ang pais like XQ,
Charge 150 for fj only.
Both her and xq are $130 full
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1