The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Oh boy. Found the new troll account of a barking mad dog... One more to add to the ignore list it seems!
Old 31-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
as long people wana fark, they will give all sorts of reasons why GL shd reopen.

simple logic.

humans are basically very predictable in their thinking.

wants will override logic.

greatest fallacy.
You are correct. Many desperate and low budget punters (THEIDESOFMARCH) and Ah Peks here, everyday clinging onto news on re-opening. Cannot move on coz no money to go anywhere. While ppl are fucking, they are here daily cry mother cry father. Cannot f also blame govt. Still don't understand their low priority status. Govt no time to entertain losers.

Govt is very busy spending billions of dollars saving jobs and helping industries. NOT A SINGLE CENT FOR GL. Still these idiots don't get their status in life, everyday talking as if the govt and the public give a fuck about GL and its existence and their $50 budget for a f. No money to go FL, cannot find a f outside of GL, go kill yourself lah. No one got time for you.
Old 31-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Oh boy. Found the new troll account of a barking mad dog... One more to add to the ignore list it seems!
Only have $50 for a fuck, can only entertain Ah Peks on a sex forum want to teach govt what to do. BUI PAISEH.
Old 31-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Here we go again...bring out the popcorn!
Old 31-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

When GL open? When GL open? This month? When ah? Anyone know? Maybe 14 Sep? or 20 Sep? Next week? Anybody know? I saw safe entry pasted up. Is it tomorrow? When GL open? When GL open?

EVERYDAY can ask. If I say the Ah Peks are really fucking pathetic, people not happy loh. Everyday ask like a dog. When GL open? When GL open? When GL open?

When you only have $50, life sucks. No GL, no fuck. Everyday ask. Open also no WL. GL can open tomorrow also like that. The earliest earliest got any action at GL worth mentioning is end year. No need safe entry and got decent amount of WL, hopefully. Doesn't take a genius to work it out. From now till yr end, nothing to talk about. And yet...when open ah? When ah? When? When? When?

If not everyday ask, then will imagine that GL OKT and the GL industry is some big fuck that the government and public give a damn about. This is an industry that if it dies, no one would give a shit. Even better if it does. Our government got 4 airports at a virtual standstill, and yet all these idiots can talk about and know is GL. That is their entire world. The govt doesn't even collect any tax worth mentioning from GL. Customers no GST, WL no tax, OKT is sole proprietor, no corporate tax. Joke. Still got one GL OKT here not shy, very sore and kpkb about MW. MW need to pay tax hor. You think yourself loh give who open better. Less punters got money to collect or all the low budget punters and no money to collect?

Open newspaper, you can read the govt is spending a lot of money everywhere. GL? What the fuck is that? Ah Peks don't even know their status in society. These idiots think govt still got time to think about GL and its $50 punters. Which hole did these Ah Peks crawl out from? Want to threaten PAP with votes some more. HAHAHA...$50 GL Ah Pek and OKT Association not happy wor. I'm sure our govt is shaking in their pants.

Otherwise say got more molest and rape case if GL don't open. LOL. The Ah Peks here bo lampa wan lah. An idiot called THEIDESOMARCH say no shame in going GL at the end of the day also don't dare to reveal himself. Talk only. He where got dare to be funny? Want to molest and rape? Think carefully hor. Rotan and jail is not fun. GL must open otherwise got rape. Wah lau...how old are you? Do you believe in elves too?

When GL open? When GL open? Btw, Kungfu 6pack hero DPOWER mentioned he was on MRT the other day. Did he run into DuaPaoSian Maxy? He also no car now coz his condo expat friend returned the rental car.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
They have no strong incentive to open GL. Govt lose nothing other than a few horny voters, right?
Spot on. The govt has everything to gain and nothing to lose by keeping GL closed. Idiots tend to vote opposition anyway so no problem. Most Sporeans are educated.

Unlike the low income and education Ah Peks here, our high income and education Ministers are not fuck stupid and senile.

All it needs is for one member of the public to post photos on facebook that GL is open, you can be sure there will be a public outcry. Must maintain 1m safe distancing but Ah Peks can go GL to fuck?!

Unless the Head of Anti-vice wishes for an early retirement and a tight slap, he won't bother to mention to the government about GL. This can KIV. Got much bigger problems at hand than a few horny Ah Peks who can't get a fuck.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Kit69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Spot on! It will never open LOL
Old 31-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Spot on. The govt has everything to gain and nothing to lose by keeping GL closed. Idiots tend to vote opposition anyway so no problem. Most Sporeans are educated.

Unlike the low income and education Ah Peks here, our high income and education Ministers are not fuck stupid and senile.

All it needs is for one member of the public to post photos on facebook that GL is open, you can be sure there will be a public outcry. Must maintain 1m safe distancing but Ah Peks can go GL to fuck?!

Unless the Head of Anti-vice wishes for an early retirement and a tight slap, he won't bother to mention to the government about GL. This can KIV. Got much bigger problems at hand than a few horny Ah Peks who can't get a fuck.

well said... just pcc and resign to fate la.. hahaha
Old 31-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

How LKY took Spore from 3rd world to 1st with these hopeless Ah Peks on board is truly one of the world's greatest mysterious and most amazing feats.

These Ah Peks are so helpless they can't find a fuck themselves need govt to open GL for them. GL close it's the end of the world! Don't know whether to laugh or pity them. Maybe their mother still changing their diapers. LKY is a saint to drag these idiots along and keep them fed. I would have slapped these Ah Peks and fed them to the dogs. The Ah Peks should spend more time worshipping LKY's grave and showing their gratitude to this great man instead of talking nonsense online.

Want to fuck also govt MUST help you...my god! Everyday talking nonsense but think so smart got so many ideas why GL should open. Totally oblivious to how fucking stupid they sound.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro where is Ot?thanks. The price range ?
OT = Orchard towers. Should be about $300 per pop
Old 31-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Here we go again...bring out the popcorn!
upz u back bro..

bros. i am unable to upz round 2 yet. so wont be able.to return the favour until it allows me.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

i don't understand why the discussion on GL to reopen got heated... to me now open also no ladies. if permanetly close, in future all this activity will go under ground and things gets complicated. government will have even a harder time to get rid of these when it goes underground. same as the REAL SPA at "Bugis, Marina, Bukit Timah and West coast recreation". close them and suddenly so many massage spa opens. gets complain and all had to close at 10.30. sometimes somethings like needs cannot be stop. business concept will change to evade the rules. to me closing GL will not be a good idea. concept is the same with soccer bets when government wants people to bet legally cause there is a demand. official Ah Long also same thing.

these GL license are given way back before singapore independence and they are succeed by next of kin. they are not allow to pass or sell it away if i remember correctly when one of the OKT told me.

i do really hope they can open soon but i guess for real safety until the virus is controlled then maybe. anyway, the standard of ladies dropped and don't know whether true of not... the rejects comes to Singapore. seems to me it is vietnamese market now but their price seems a bit too high.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
i don't understand why the discussion on GL to reopen got heated... to me now open also no ladies. if permanetly close, in future all this activity will go under ground and things gets complicated. government will have even a harder time to get rid of these when it goes underground. same as the REAL SPA at "Bugis, Marina, Bukit Timah and West coast recreation". close them and suddenly so many massage spa opens. gets complain and all had to close at 10.30. sometimes somethings like needs cannot be stop. business concept will change to evade the rules. to me closing GL will not be a good idea. concept is the same with soccer bets when government wants people to bet legally cause there is a demand. official Ah Long also same thing.

these GL license are given way back before singapore independence and they are succeed by next of kin. they are not allow to pass or sell it away if i remember correctly when one of the OKT told me.

i do really hope they can open soon but i guess for real safety until the virus is controlled then maybe. anyway, the standard of ladies dropped and don't know whether true of not... the rejects comes to Singapore. seems to me it is vietnamese market now but their price seems a bit too high.
Digital FL industry becoming the norm. Nothing more. Everything is online except for the main action. overseas bonk tours take centerstage. Get ur VISAs done before flying off cos the 14 day quarantine will apply in most places. Get pass the reaper before u can get the booty.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

When the owners start clearing out of their premises, it is time for Geylang to end its colourful history.
5 months of not opening and paying rent for the premises is no joke.
Do the owners get rebates or subsides from government in this crises is very unlikely as all working ladies are foreign talents.

Sad to see it go as it brings back fond memories for the various cat girls
Old 01-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
When the owners start clearing out of their premises, it is time for Geylang to end its colourful history.
5 months of not opening and paying rent for the premises is no joke.
Do the owners get rebates or subsides from government in this crises is very unlikely as all working ladies are foreign talents.

Sad to see it go as it brings back fond memories for the various cat girls
The last ones I worry are the OKT. All should be millionaires. Profits from decades of operations should be able to tahan for a few months ba.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1