The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Re: Am I being too greedy?

Totally agree with many points here

Commercial sex isn't a good substitute because you can't raw and CIP them and it's always rushed

I think I am high level enough to have no real shortage of very decent girls willing to give love...

So yes, I just don't feel it's the right decision to suppress urges just to continue to be with my "true love". Previous gfs told me I would never find true love again after them, but I always did

On Saturday, I finally decided to pull the trigger and fucked a big boobs girl (not the saggy kind) who had nice smooth skin and very large and big nipples that was so satisfying to suck (not commercial sex). Nice and tight too, extremely pleasurable.

Some busty girls I've had in the past were not tight, or had inverted nipples, so this experience was sexually perfect

After that I cooked for her as I just got some new kitchen toys during CB and it was happily ever after (for that night at least)

But on the other hand, TS is also right that hot girls who are relationship material are unicorns, especially if they are also young in mid-20s

I am definitely doing 1 and 2, but I think it will be hard to get such girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Quite a good discussion this has become. TS, here's my 2 cents. I think your solution is to expand your options. That means to 1) improve yourself, 2) improve your woman skills or 3) find girls overseas (once covid is over).

Men are men. We want to be sexually fulfilled and we want hot girls. Paying for them works but you will never get the satisfaction of capturing a real hot girl. You only live once, do you want to settle and live out the rest of your life without ever doing that? Yes love is important too, but why settle for someone who you're not happy with sexually? Why not find someone who satisfies both your heart and your dick?

Such girls are hard to find. Girls who are smart, friendly, down-to-earth, feminine and also hot are rare these days. With the rise of social media and dating apps, girls who are even a little bit attractive have their egos blown up from a very early age. They become insufferable, good for fucking but not for marriage. Hot girls who are also relationship material are unicorns. They are very desirable and they have infinite options to choose from, especially in SG where there is no shortage of guys who are fit, rich, smart, etc you name it. There are plenty of elite level men in SG and if you don't belong there, it's hard to get and keep such girls.

Many bros here suggest finding some side action to please your urges while remaining faithful to your BBW GF, while some suggest suppressing your lust because girls who truly love you are rare. I'd say, they're rare to low level guys and plentiful to high level guys. Raise your own level and increase your options, don't settle, get a hot GF who's also a high quality person. Become rich and ripped, improve your woman skills, explore overseas where the game is easier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1