The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://beautycastle.org/qing-qing-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Tried her after asking at other threads, but received no feedback so far.

Location: 6/10 (infamous hotel in the geylang). Can park nearby and walk. Alternatively, can walk about 10-15min from mrt

Face: 6.5/10 it is definitely her, difference is about 15% (face abit rounder) . But her face is not my cup of tea and hence the rating. Others may rate her 7 to 7.5 upon 10.

Boobs: A size. I am fine with it so no ratings for this

Body: 7/10 slim, with baby fats at tummy (only visible when she sits. Not visible when she stands)

Service: 9/10. this is where she shines, and I am giving credit where it is due. She started off with putting cold water in her mouth and doing that suction action all over my back and legs. This is followed by her asking me to be on all fours while she dives me a deep AR with her tongue, and stroking my cock simultaneously. After a while, she asked me to face up and gave me a sensual bj. And who can forget that helicopter move whole having my cock in her mouth. After a while I got up and she started to let me face fuck her gently. Till now I haven't exploded yet, coz I take quite long to cum. So she went to bj me in 69 position at my request. After about 3-5min, I exploded into her mouth. After the deed, she went to rinse her mouth and to my surprise, she continued to massage me (was expecting her to chase me away since deed is done). After about 15min, went to bathe and left. Total time taken is about 50min.

Rtm: maybe. She is definitely value for money, just that face abit buay gam and it is at a infamous hotel
Old 22-09-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
who stay with coco?
I sessioned with her quice recently, she was alone ....unless someone just moved in..?
Old 22-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I sessioned with her quice recently, she was alone ....unless someone just moved in..?
Tarma option was available at her previous location, don't think the current one has.
Old 22-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Which "powerhouses" do you want to return?

I heard a number are already planning for this.
Aiya you know which ones I want back here! All of the JS/CZ girls la!!! Hahaha...

But that's not gonna happen. So if I had a top 5 to pick it'll be Lulu, OG Angel, Lin Lin, Long Nv and Tian Niu. Of which 2 of them will be due here.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiya you know which ones I want back here! All of the JS/CZ girls la!!! Hahaha...

But that's not gonna happen. So if I had a top 5 to pick it'll be Lulu, OG Angel, Lin Lin, Long Nv and Tian Niu. Of which 2 of them will be due here.
Of the 5 you named, lulu and longnv are at the top of my wishlist

Can't seem to recall a linlin...
Old 22-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisflyer94 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-an-qi/

Review

Looks: 8/10 Quite Pretty
Body: 7/10 C Cup.
Massage: 6/10 super soft
Sensual: 8/10 Her BBBJ is good, allowed to autoroam her little sister while in the process.
Dude, stop giving fake FR and mislead the brothers hard earned money. I tried her. This is my honest review : https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.php?...ostcount=83673.

Giving her a 8/10 for her look? YOU MUST BE BLIND dude. Her face is poked dots and when you enter the door, she did not even smile or welcome you gracefully. She treat customers as if they owe her a living. Just ask you for money immediately and shower. Super commercial... STOP MISLEADING.

I have been in this forum for more than 10 years. Normally , i do not flame MLs as they tried hard to make a living in foreign land but for those typical MLs who tried to cheat sg men hard-earned money, I will not hesitate to warn the brothers here.

Stop giving fake FRs dude.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
http://beautycastle.org/qing-qing-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Tried her after asking at other threads, but received no feedback so far.

Location: 6/10 (infamous hotel in the geylang). Can park nearby and walk. Alternatively, can walk about 10-15min from mrt

Face: 6.5/10 it is definitely her, difference is about 15% (face abit rounder) . But her face is not my cup of tea and hence the rating. Others may rate her 7 to 7.5 upon 10.

Boobs: A size. I am fine with it so no ratings for this

Body: 7/10 slim, with baby fats at tummy (only visible when she sits. Not visible when she stands)

Service: 9/10. this is where she shines, and I am giving credit where it is due. She started off with putting cold water in her mouth and doing that suction action all over my back and legs. This is followed by her asking me to be on all fours while she dives me a deep AR with her tongue, and stroking my cock simultaneously. After a while, she asked me to face up and gave me a sensual bj. And who can forget that helicopter move whole having my cock in her mouth. After a while I got up and she started to let me face fuck her gently. Till now I haven't exploded yet, coz I take quite long to cum. So she went to bj me in 69 position at my request. After about 3-5min, I exploded into her mouth. After the deed, she went to rinse her mouth and to my surprise, she continued to massage me (was expecting her to chase me away since deed is done). After about 15min, went to bathe and left. Total time taken is about 50min.

Rtm: maybe. She is definitely value for money, just that face abit buay gam and it is at a infamous hotel
I second to the FR above. What he say is the truth. Her service is excellent however it is on the infamous geyland hotel. Qing Qing serve customers genuinely and make sure your money is well spent. She have alot of regular customers though...
Old 22-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone here tell me what is vanilla? Fn? Sn? New words to me hahha
Old 22-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
This an qi always gets clone accounts to come and advertise good reviews sia. Too many times liao lar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I was going to point out the same
Lol
More harm than help this clone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I noticed that too. I will stay away from her like the plague.

You know it's very silly. Instead of getting clones to write fake FRs, just be a little more hardworking and have good phone etiquette . Just a little more effort, that's all it takes these days. It has been proven that average is good enough to get good business. And if she cant even manage to be average, than I really dont know what to say... lol
Since she like to hire FR writers to advertise , let me advertise for her.

TO ALL NEW GREENHORN BROTHERS HERE , THE WORST FLs OF ALL TIME. GO AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Old 22-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
paperandcup is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Since she like to hire FR writers to advertise , let me advertise for her.

TO ALL NEW GREENHORN BROTHERS HERE , THE WORST FLs OF ALL TIME. GO AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Why don't publish her address over here?
We shall teach this idiot fucker asshole a lesson!
Old 22-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
Why don't publish her address over here?
We shall teach this idiot fucker asshole a lesson!
words siao lang...don't anyhow use your dick to think and shout
Old 22-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyone knows if Tina's still working? No ad and no reply on text.
Think hard to get her to reply now. She more preoccupied with other things.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Bro, maybe you can try to request Coco to arrange. She ever offered me before.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
Thanks bro will check it out. How do you ask for tarma in Mandarin though? 两人一起 like that ah? LOL
Old 22-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
Thanks bro will check it out. How do you ask for tarma in Mandarin though? 两人一起 like that ah? LOL
有姐妹可以一起双飞吗?
Old 22-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Of the 5 you named, lulu and longnv are at the top of my wishlist

Can't seem to recall a linlin...
Lin Lin my little pint sized sensual dynamo. Really steamy sizzling times. The renaissamse of the ML scene circa 2018-2019
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1