The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 04-12-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Shaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Bro mind to share ctc of ML??

I can share 1 at West area with u... Hehe
Old 05-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
ya she is viet. she kept changing name. previously at amk she was using B***, then now using C****** .. i read thru some pages before and some ppl commented on C being good, i guess its her haha
tried her still ok, but i prefer the other C compared to the one from AMK
Old 08-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 15
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Went lx spa and try yuki. Looks ok and massage is hard working. No elbow short cut which i like. Hard working and always ask about is strength enough. Took 88 package and her teasing is only at leg and like blue balls massage only. Ask her to hj was rejected and she reply she never hj one. Sian 1/2 but will go back as i feel her massage is good. Anyone tried wendy and amy? Saw amy n she too skinny....tiantian super lao jiao there n been there like 4 gens of ml changed already....gilf...avoid
Been a regular to Wendy, looks for me I think is good, massage is on point. Checks if strength is enough. Im not sure if they do hj for everyone. I believe regulars get it tho.

I think it's more happening during late hours. Tried it for myself 😁😁😁
Old 08-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

New shop opening soon at CP area, still renovating but saw the price list on the door. it’s also a p-massage place but cheaper at 65 or 68. Can’t remember.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
New shop opening soon at CP area, still renovating but saw the price list on the door. it’s also a p-massage place but cheaper at 65 or 68. Can’t remember.
Yeah and it's location is better than dl. Slightly more discreet.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to lx recently, paid for $50 massage at counter and kena assign 1 PRC ML a bit bah bah. Was thinking to upgrade to $88 if the ML gum me but too bad she buay gum so did not upgrade. Did not ask for her name either. Kept pushing for the $88/1.5hours in the room but I rejected. No GQ offered. On the way out saw one skinny PRC ML, did not catch her name either, does anyone know?
Old 10-12-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone tried the HC at chong pang beside the salon?Is it good?Saw that a new P massage place opening soon at that area.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

anyone tried star from J* Spa before? saw a group photo of her and another girl from the same spa, her boobs damn nice and big.. At least C sia..
Old 15-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mintyhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try Star at J* Spa but she was booked when I was there. So went ahead with Crystal. Good massage and hj
Old 15-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mintyhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try star that day but she was booked. Went for Crystal and hj
Old 16-12-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junsheng15 View Post
Sembawang shopping center can considered Yishun?

Went to a spa nearby there, was served by a malaysian, 30yo. Took up their healthcare massage of 78.

Very well massage and clearing my tiredness away. While working on my thighs, stroked my balls and hdly me. Felt so sensitive that I almost came... had to stop her before embarrassing myself... ask her to massage other parts first.

After turning to the front, she came full force on working on my balls. Massaging it give it Juaggen... felt so wonderful that my brother came into full power.. she worked on it professionally, like having a shoulder massage. Was facing her while having the massage and chat with her casually, with my brother well taken care of. Felt the whole process like a treatment more than sensual massage.

Did not had a release, but went back to bang my gf with a well powered 2ic.
Hi. Great FR. Can share details? Thanks.
Old 16-12-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
knnzzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone been to the new 1xx spa opened at cp? Any review?
Old 17-12-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Yishun 4xx LX Amy
Anyone tried b4?
Old 18-12-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnzzz View Post
Anyone been to the new 1xx spa opened at cp? Any review?
Went yesterday and was this shop was JM Bontique boss who opened it. As usually newly open shop 99.99% are PRC MILF which are PR or citizen in SG already.

Assigned to this MILF short, blonde and E Cup from the outside PRC PR. Session is pretty bad and kept boasting her skill was so good that everyone comes offered her $150!!!!!!! tips. Keep talking about tip from start till GQ comes. She ask for 50 HJ no roaming and 100 with roaming. If I feel she is good I can pay her $150 at the end of the session. I straight reject as she looks really in her 50s and also do not look appealing to me. Totally no urge and some more ask for $150 for HJ. WTF, can skip this ML and when I ask for the name she ignore me....so I cannot provide it here..base on the above description you all can see and skip her.

She say she works in RV clean massage for 5 years and all the ang mo there give tips like $150...RV $150 can get FJ already....I tell her she better go back RV and Yishun is a old man estate all living on CPF and will not pay $150 for a HJ especially her kind of quality....Massage is piano and no skill, just keep talking only on how good her skill is and how full is her appointments.....TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!!

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 18-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Went yesterday and was this shop was JM Bontique boss who opened it. As usually newly open shop 99.99% are PRC MILF which are PR or citizen in SG already.

She say she works in RV clean massage for 5 years and all the ang mo there give tips like $150...RV $150 can get FJ already....I tell her she better go back RV and Yishun is a old man estate all living on CPF and will not pay $150 for a HJ especially her kind of quality....Massage is piano and no skill, just keep talking only on how good her skill is and how full is her appointments.....TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!!
Thanks bro for FR. So disappointing. So this joint also owned by JMB owner?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1