The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Grab prices very high now.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahgaowong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
Once I was fucking my FB at home in the afternoon when I suddenly heard my iron gate lock unlocking.. quickly hid my FB under the bed and act as though I was sleeping. Luckily her heels and bags are in the study room. Wife came back and I greeted her. She went into toilet and I quickly send my FB away.

Luckily also my FB is very understanding. But from then on. My place is a no no for my FB. Sibei jialat. .
wa this one jialat and heng
Old 21-06-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I once had a unforgettable session with a ML from China, she was offering only hj service and it was a private apartment she was operating at...it started off with a shower by myself and after which I returned to the room..and she proceeded to clean dry my body...she was wearing a nightie, not a sexy one...and started to massage my back, followed by my shoulders and then finally my legs and thighs...as my little bro started to harden, she noticed that and went straight to hj me, which I rejected and asked her to hug me instead...she hesitated, said she doesn't do any other service but I told her it is just a hug...she didn't suspect anything funny and gave me a hug with me lying on ky back and she on top of me...sensing she was about to lie down on me...I quickly grabbed her hands and put them behind her back, using one hand to grab both her hands and putting them in a lock, I was free with the other hand and began to slide to her butt and then further down till I reached the inner thighs and began to feel some hair sticking out of her panties...still in an arm lock, I began to caress her pussy area from outside, but the finger could feel her pussy lips, slowly stroking them near the panties side and also the lips itself...she cannot tahan and started to struggle free...everytime she struggled, I would press deep at the pussy lips and moved the finger in a circular motion..she moaned but there was nothing she could do...and begged me to release her...I told her just enjoyed and moaned as much...I would be nice and gentle...she quitted struggling for a while, I can sense that she somehow wasn't so sure if she wanted me to continue to finger her or not...but I didn't care...and continue fingering her till she was wet...I began to loosen the arm lock, she fell on my body exhausted but not coming up immediately...I turned her over and she was now lying on her back while I kissed her stomach and slided down to her pussy area and took a big bite at her pussy and began painting her...she was making all sorts of noise and moaning...it was like she was not letting me continue the act but the strength she was putting up wasn't that great which I sensed that she was actually enjoying herself...ended up masturbatingyself and shoot out on my tummy...she told me I don't looked inexperienced but instead was a pro in making girls wet...I told her, only when we have feel, then I can do that...hinted to her I would want to try something special next time...she told me no more next time..as she was all drained..she has since left our shores...
Old 21-06-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

I met 1 girl who was 1 of my buddy's ex-fling one night and she was with her cousin.

We went for drinks, gotten high and was joking around and having fun when the 3 of us took a taxi back to my room. In the cab, her cousin (A) was sitting on the left, she (B) was in the middle and I was on the right. Initially we had wanted to go back to her place but I suggested going back to mine as I chased my ex back to her house, citing "I will be out on business so won't be back".

Me and B started making out in the cab and A was awkward. Managed to slip my hand under her skirt into the forbidden fruit and wow girls of their kind (good upbringing, management level in corporate, prim and proper in the day and elitist mentality) can get so wild and wet at night.

When we arrived at my place, her cousin lay down on the living room and used her phone (cb fking cockblock if you left and went home nothing would have happened) while B and me went into the bedroom start making out. Fingered the hell out of her and she screamed so loud till her cousin could hear but she pretend not to do anything. Pulled down my undies and positioned my rod at her entrance and rubbed it and she was begging for more.

Wanted to slide in but she was tight, hard to fit. So she said "you lie down, I give you the best bj ever". While she was blowing me and I was in heaven, some CB keep knocking on my main door and the cousin came and knock on our door and ask me go out and see. In my mind was like "eh cb you cockblock x2", so I went to open the door and hosehhhhhhhhh my ex was there staring at me.

B came out of there, saw what happened and came out and slap me. My ex also left at that time. Double loss that night, habis.

B texted me after she left "You are just a diploma kid, not worthy of anything".

Shag...
Old 21-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Ah that's so sad bro!

It's just pure bad timing
Old 22-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

sibuey jialat, now sinkie have monkeypox
Old 22-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
sibuey jialat, now sinkie have monkeypox
And that cock burger flow in and out of Singy, went to massage place too. No report which massage parlour he went to.......
Old 22-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I once had a unforgettable session with a ML from China, she was offering only hj service and it was a private apartment she was operating at...it started off with a shower by myself and after which I returned to the room..and she proceeded to clean dry my body...she was wearing a nightie, not a sexy one...and started to massage my back, followed by my shoulders and then finally my legs and thighs...as my little bro started to harden, she noticed that and went straight to hj me, which I rejected and asked her to hug me instead...she hesitated, said she doesn't do any other service but I told her it is just a hug...she didn't suspect anything funny and gave me a hug with me lying on ky back and she on top of me...sensing she was about to lie down on me...I quickly grabbed her hands and put them behind her back, using one hand to grab both her hands and putting them in a lock, I was free with the other hand and began to slide to her butt and then further down till I reached the inner thighs and began to feel some hair sticking out of her panties...still in an arm lock, I began to caress her pussy area from outside, but the finger could feel her pussy lips, slowly stroking them near the panties side and also the lips itself...she cannot tahan and started to struggle free...everytime she struggled, I would press deep at the pussy lips and moved the finger in a circular motion..she moaned but there was nothing she could do...and begged me to release her...I told her just enjoyed and moaned as much...I would be nice and gentle...she quitted struggling for a while, I can sense that she somehow wasn't so sure if she wanted me to continue to finger her or not...but I didn't care...and continue fingering her till she was wet...I began to loosen the arm lock, she fell on my body exhausted but not coming up immediately...I turned her over and she was now lying on her back while I kissed her stomach and slided down to her pussy area and took a big bite at her pussy and began painting her...she was making all sorts of noise and moaning...it was like she was not letting me continue the act but the strength she was putting up wasn't that great which I sensed that she was actually enjoying herself...ended up masturbatingyself and shoot out on my tummy...she told me I don't looked inexperienced but instead was a pro in making girls wet...I told her, only when we have feel, then I can do that...hinted to her I would want to try something special next time...she told me no more next time..as she was all drained..she has since left our shores...
This one out of topic bro, got jialat meh?
Old 22-06-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post

B texted me after she left "You are just a diploma kid, not worthy of anything".

Shag...
This kind of shallow viewpoint is lol, anyways she is just fk and dump kind so don't need to think so much
Old 22-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I met 1 girl who was 1 of my buddy's ex-fling one night and she was with her cousin.

We went for drinks, gotten high and was joking around and having fun when the 3 of us took a taxi back to my room. In the cab, her cousin (A) was sitting on the left, she (B) was in the middle and I was on the right. Initially we had wanted to go back to her place but I suggested going back to mine as I chased my ex back to her house, citing "I will be out on business so won't be back".

Me and B started making out in the cab and A was awkward. Managed to slip my hand under her skirt into the forbidden fruit and wow girls of their kind (good upbringing, management level in corporate, prim and proper in the day and elitist mentality) can get so wild and wet at night.

When we arrived at my place, her cousin lay down on the living room and used her phone (cb fking cockblock if you left and went home nothing would have happened) while B and me went into the bedroom start making out. Fingered the hell out of her and she screamed so loud till her cousin could hear but she pretend not to do anything. Pulled down my undies and positioned my rod at her entrance and rubbed it and she was begging for more.

Wanted to slide in but she was tight, hard to fit. So she said "you lie down, I give you the best bj ever". While she was blowing me and I was in heaven, some CB keep knocking on my main door and the cousin came and knock on our door and ask me go out and see. In my mind was like "eh cb you cockblock x2", so I went to open the door and hosehhhhhhhhh my ex was there staring at me.

B came out of there, saw what happened and came out and slap me. My ex also left at that time. Double loss that night, habis.

Shag...
ok lah, you got rid of your ex and got a half done BJ too. as for the diploma
thingy, it's a blessing lah. imagine if you are an elite high flyer whom she gian,
how messy would things get. call me a psle kid and let me finger her, i ok leh
Old 22-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
And that cock burger flow in and out of Singy, went to massage place too. No report which massage parlour he went to.......
did he get more than just massage? anyway prolonged contact with infectious people will kena. so chances are, tio liao
Old 22-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Shag...
Really sibueyjialat dee!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 22-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
This one out of topic bro, got jialat meh?
It will be for him if the ML reported him for attempted rape.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Never underestimate women...If a husband can MIA for 6 months and yet the wife and kid can be waiting for him at the arrival hall on the correct date, time, flight, terminal and gate...

For him, that's sibuey jialat lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Really sibueyjialat dee!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

dont know if this is considered Jialat or ...

was fucking my FB in the living room (we were watching Netflix) and got aroused and started petting and then i went into her and was pumping her when her daughter came home - everything happened too fast and we were so engrossed in the act that we didnt hear the gate unlock - only reaslied when her daughter opened the door

my FB daughter is 19 yrs old - she was on her headphones and walked into the house and saw her mum wearing only her bra, legs spread wide and me naked fucking her...

she was quite calm, didnt scream or anything - she just say "you guys are sick!" and went into the room (she shut her room door hard)

of course we stopped and dressed up - my FB still had the cheek to laugh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1