The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 12-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
Tbh for a quick job for 20mins, 80 is considered quite a high amount... And she is not a responsive type though her figure is consider well maintained for her age..
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Yeah, she is just lying there and let you do all the work. Even catbath less than 1 min. After that she shake your kkj to make it hard. After hard enough, put condom and ask you to come. Just for quickie is okay.
Hmmm seems like some bros will get different experiences. Maybe its based on guy's looks, skills and overall chemistry?
Old 12-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
130 i can go parklane find XQ liao. Solid 45mins. With massage, catbath, bbbj, fingering, solid FJ with stereo and a shower cubicle!
XQ 150 right. that pokemon even harder to catch
Old 12-09-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just go sugarbook and have some fun
Old 12-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
XQ 150 right. that pokemon even harder to catch
That one have to fight with alot of gym trainers x_x
Old 13-09-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
That one have to fight with alot of gym trainers x_x
Actually i find her ok ok only i mean looks.. imagine i walk pass her 2 times on thurs and 2 times today also nvr attract me.. as she swoop to another shop not the usual one mention in thread.. wechat me then i know is her.. if during dome 2 peak period
Thoes 100 cat will have alot better looking than her
Old 13-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

The vivi shop on recent YouTube video. LOL
Old 14-09-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually i find her ok ok only i mean looks.. imagine i walk pass her 2 times on thurs and 2 times today also nvr attract me.. as she swoop to another shop not the usual one mention in thread.. wechat me then i know is her.. if during dome 2 peak period
Thoes 100 cat will have alot better looking than her
i heard she changed shop and moved to the new one a month ago.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
Yup thats why i met her twice but dunno is her. We are sohai go wait at her old shop
Old 14-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup thats why i met her twice but dunno is her. We are sohai go wait at her old shop
no one knows as her regulars never share in the thread, i heard other wls say then i know. heard new shop she accept lower, last time 150 but now 130.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
no one knows as her regulars never share in the thread, i heard other wls say then i know. heard new shop she accept lower, last time 150 but now 130.
Maybe to regular.. that day she no fj can lower to 120 bj.. wah if 130 good good.. just afraid service also minus
Old 14-09-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
Just go sugarbook and have some fun

This one u paid for membership? Without that cant even PM. LOL

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 14-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
New shop in same building?
Old 14-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe to regular.. that day she no fj can lower to 120 bj.. wah if 130 good good.. just afraid service also minus
i heard at this new shop, she accept 130. whether service got minus, i was told is still the same. maybe you can try asking her regulars in the pl thread, they will know better.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
New shop in same building?
new shop in the same building and same level. old shop near toilet, new shop is very near carpark.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
new shop in the same building and same level. old shop near toilet, new shop is very near carpark.
Better stop talking abt her in this thread will miss-lead ppl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1