The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
The Horrible Tale of The Notorious Slut Hunter

Disclaimer: The content created here is entirely fictional and is intended solely for creative and entertainment purposes. It does not endorse, promote, or condone any form of violence, harm, or mistreatment of individuals, regardless of gender. Respect for all individuals and their well-being is of utmost importance.

Author’s Note: Trying something different here, not sure if you bros will like it or not. I hope you do!

The Horrible Tale of The Notorious Slut Hunter

Cheras, KL, Malaysia. A chilly night, rain drizzling.

A lady shielded herself from the drizzle with her handbag and holding a phone in the other hand, she was standing by the roadside in front of a private condo residence.

She appeared to be leaving, waiting for her Grab cab.

"Wow, so fast," she muttered as she hopped into the car.

Her mistake? She hadn't even checked the car's plate number. She was busy texting the man she just met.

“See you tomorrow at work, I hope you could just stay,” her text read.

“Oh babe you know I can’t, I wish so too!” The lady replied.

The driver smirked, relieved that she hadn't noticed anything off but slightly disappointed that his carefully rehearsed excuse won’t be put to use.

The interior of the car was immaculately clean, and a subtle, soothing fragrance filled the air. The music being played was a light jazz. The lady was delighted to be in such good service.

Yet, her smile disappeared away soon. She was confused when the car abruptly veered away from the congested traffic, seemingly driving into a stray industrial area.

Her bewilderment intensified when she received a Grab app notification announcing her driver's arrival.

“Wait, wait, I think I got on the wrong car,” the lady calmly stated, attempting to show the driver her phone. She was still composed.

In an instant, the driver quickly snatched her phone and lunged backward into the passenger seat! Out of no where, he pulled out a cloth.

Before she could react or resist, the cloth already covered her mouth with a strong intoxicating smell, and soon darkness closed in.

She passed out.

———

Somewhere in KL, Malaysia. The rain had gone from drizzling to pouring. The temperature, if not, had just become much more chilly.

The lady's hands were bound to a horizontal water pipe extending along the wall, while her legs were securely fastened to floor-mounted iron hooks, leaving her in a vulnerable position.

She was wearing a one-piece dress!

“Elizabeth Tan Suet Yee, 34 years old, senior associate at Chong & Wong Law Firm,” the man recited coldly in front of the lady.

“…What…” Suet Yee's consciousness slowly returned. She opened her eyes, finding herself in a dimly lit, spacious room.

“What, … ahhhh…ahhhh!! Help!!” Her screams began, though they were muffled due to her disorientation upon waking. Panic set in like tsunami as she realised her limbs were tightly restrained, and she had been abducted by a stranger into this ominous room.

The stranger was wearing a black ski mask!

“Quiet,” the man demanded.

To no avail of course, Suet Yee continued trying to scream her lungs out.

The man took a step forward and gave the lady a tight strong slap. “Quiet!” He roared.

Suet Yee stopped shouting and started trembling uncontrollably. She could feel her left cheek about to swell. 

“Please, please, I can give you money, please,” she begged.

As the man stood tall beside her, he could see her full breasts heaving heavily as she breathed and panicked. Her not so subtle cleavage was visible, purposely by her fashion choice of course.

He bent forward and extended his hand. He placed it onto her right breast, he touched it, squeezed it, seemingly weighing it in his palm, gropped it even with a sense of curiosity.

“Please…please no…” Suet Yee begged, she was too scared to even cry.

“Gosh, you have big big breasts, you are truly blessed,” the man was amazed and smiled. Of course, Suet Yee couldn’t see his smile under the ski mask.

He retreated to the corner of the room, where a small cabinet stood. He opened it up, and picked a pair of scissors.

“What…no please please!” Suet Yee hissed and pleaded. She thought he would kill her.

He simply just cut off the shoulder straps of her. He carefully tucked the scissors into his back pocket, each movement was deliberately slow.

“Come on, shake more,” the man asked Suet Yee.

“Like this,” the man then put his hands up and pretended to struggle and shake like how Suet Yee was just now.

Suet Yee stared at him with sheer horror, her eyes wide open in fear.

“Do it,” he demanded once again.

Suet Yee shook unwillingly, with both her hands bounded to the iron pipe and without the shoulder straps, her dress slipped down quickly to her waist area, revealing her upper body.

She finally started sobbing and crying.

“Oh my god, look at these babes,” the man cupped her two well-endowed breasts that were covered by her pitch black lacey bra in both his palms, then started squeezing and gropping playfully.

“Oh my god, these two big and naughty titties," he exclaimed and almost moaned in pleasure as the two big tits were firmly roughened up in his hands.

"Now tell me. Tell me why. Why did you decide to cheat on your husband, leaving him alone at house to take care of your son tonight, with your boss in the law firm you work at?” The man asked, but this time his tone was no longer playful but serious and solemn.

Suet Yee was shocked. She couldn’t believe what the crazy man just said.

“How did…what…who told you?” She soon realised she was not in a typical sexual assault situation, but a rather peculiar vengeful one. She tried to regain her usual compose as a senior lawyer.

“Who are you?” Suet Yee asked.

The man looked her in the eyes, he smiled again. But of course, again, she couldn’t see it under the ski mask.

Then without any warning, the man yanked her bra with so much strength that the straps broke off. Suet Yee was pulled forward by the force and she could feel her wrists were strained in the process.

She screamed and she was scared. All the composure, lost in a flash of a second.

Now, her two big rabbits were out in the air. The man laughed and threw the bra away. He knelt down in front of her, their eyes locking onto each other—hers filled with horror, his with a twisted sense of excitement.

“I am, the Slut Hunter,” the man said.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 23-09-2023, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Horrible Tale of The Notorious Slut Hunter

Intriguing story. I'm also having a fantasy after reading this
Old 23-09-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Camping for more
Old 23-09-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, camping here too!
Old 23-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

campfire set...
tissues checked...
Old 23-09-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
campfire set...
tissues checked...
⛺️ not erected yet?
Old 23-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
⛺️ not erected yet?
old man lah... must wait for next updates to get it UP....
Old 23-09-2023, 11:53 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Ehh your other story still not completed leh and you start another?
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=944353&page=12

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ginom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wait for next updates
Old 14-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 2
cookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercookieghost is a living Saint! - you won't find better

instresting story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1