The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 28-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1409 / Power: 17
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Just came back from a full service

L4 with 2 ML
L2 with 1 ML
Wow fierce 👍👍👍
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 29-07-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where qiqi is working at? Missed her when she was at OT.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12038 / Power: 15
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Just came back from a full service

L4 with 2 ML
L2 with 1 ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
You went for 3 rounds just now??
Salute
Agree with yumihisoka; uíre the man.
Cheers hereís some tong*** Ali.
Old 29-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 13
jaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 View Post
Anyone knows where qiqi is working at? Missed her when she was at OT.
she's here at ussc, main shop level 2, not sure if renovate finish. if not finish level 4, but this time period of heightened alert, may not be open
Old 29-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Underhidden is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderhidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was just here...1745/1815 appx
fortunately my purpose was not mongering...wud hv been a fail!

took a walk around

one shop open only....fat face fat ass around 50yo cinese woman who probably only gets blind uncles or total desperados...no others open
( i looked at the locks etc...all really closed)
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 3
whampoa74 is a glorious beacon of lightwhampoa74 is a glorious beacon of lightwhampoa74 is a glorious beacon of lightwhampoa74 is a glorious beacon of lightwhampoa74 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Agree with yumihisoka; uíre the man.
Cheers hereís some tong*** Ali.
Upped u here bro.
Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 10
GN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
she's here at ussc, main shop level 2, not sure if renovate finish. if not finish level 4, but this time period of heightened alert, may not be open
So that new shop is hers?
Approach her before but damage too high
Not sure if is same lady
Apparently she and Coco are friends so both quote exactly the same price and services and not willing to reduce lol
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=GN007SG;20761849]So that new shop is hers?
Approach her before but damage too high
Not sure if is same lady
Apparently she and Coco are friends so both quote exactly the same price and services and not willing to reduce lol[OTE]

The shop is opened for business. Three days ago have seen her sitting inside inspite of the restriction. That was in the afternoon. She should be the same lady.The shop lay out is very simple.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1