The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 01:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Always Did That To My Regular ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I massaged one of FL before and experience a better FJ.
I like to paint FL is she shaved clean clean.

No luck with ML. Maybe Im not Yantao ba.
No need yan tow lah. Some ML very horny - die die must paint them before they let me screw. They always choose the 69 pattern - rub their cunt on my mouth while doing BJ for me. Like that how? So lan lan have to paint them lor. ��

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I Always Did That To My Regular ML

It started as HDLY, limited roaming and lo behold ... upgraded one night ... that was after being a regular for quite long time (2 years?) .... i was puzzled when her message during booking came with "upgrading" you tonight. The rest is history. Managed to bring thr magic wand into the foreplay... magic wand for the season bros. She will tell you when she wants the real stuff. Final upgrade was raw ... kns ... glad she RTC oredi or else defintiely kc gao gao.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

With my FB, I'll bring along a small bottle of massage oil and give her a good rub...downnnnn......to get her juices flowing...she likes the treatment cos it relaxes her and don't make it feel like each session is just a pure farking session...

With ML's I know in the past and pre-covid days, I'll give her a quick rubdown after she's done mine and therafter the action begins...

But alas, some have retired, some have RTC/RTM... Just waiting for the border to open so that at least the RTM one's can RTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://mixdrop.co/f/vn3k9zmjc6wjll

Please refer to the above video.

Any one did that to you regular ML?

Have to massage for them to ease their tired muscles.

Have to stroke and paint them until they shiok shiok.

Have to use our solid dick to make them reach cloud 9.

Serve them like a gigolo and still need to pay them.

Are we stupid to do that?

Experience brothers, please advise.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2021, 09:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
With my FB, I'll bring along a small bottle of massage oil and give her a good rub...downnnnn......to get her juices flowing...she likes the treatment cos it relaxes her and don't make it feel like each session is just a pure farking session...

With ML's I know in the past and pre-covid days, I'll give her a quick rubdown after she's done mine and therafter the action begins...

But alas, some have retired, some have RTC/RTM... Just waiting for the border to open so that at least the RTM one's can RTS
True, like that the FJ will have more feeling. Or else might as well do a simple HJ will do. But to find such ML who can click so well with you is difficult to find nowadays.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-07-2021, 05:41 AM
日本のポルノ王

A bro pm me to put up more shiok shiok video here. Claimed watch liao can PCC wor. Here you are.

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.php...9&postcount=38

Actually I have posted quite a lot of such videos at The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza, under Hot Video Scene - If want to PCC go and watch lor.

If want to keep for collection can download the clearer version from the link I uploaded at MediaFire. If watch already shiok can up my points, I will up back in return.

Happy PCC.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed that it is difficult to find these days when the mode of operations has changed so much from the past...That's why need to hang on to one or two ML's when there is some kind of bonding and expand from there. No point jumping from pond to pond looking for new fishes...

Quote:
True, like that the FJ will have more feeling. Or else might as well do a simple HJ will do. But to find such ML who can click so well with you is difficult to find nowadays.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
A bro pm me to put up more shiok shiok video here. Claimed watch liao can PCC wor. Here you are.

Actually I have posted quite a lot of such videos at The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza, under Hot Video Scene - If want to PCC go and watch lor.

If want to keep for collection can download the clearer version from the link I uploaded at MediaFire. If watch already shiok can up my points, I will up back in return.

Happy PCC.
Up u 14 on your super nice video!
Old 30-07-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 5
GalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to all

Quote:

Happy PCC.
Nice link. Really good for PCC.
Old 30-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

.................................................. .
Old 31-07-2021, 03:37 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Up u 14 on your super nice video!
Thank you bro, just up you back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 31-07-2021, 03:38 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS10 View Post
Nice link. Really good for PCC.
Thank you bro, just up you back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 31-07-2021, 11:11 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Agreed that it is difficult to find these days when the mode of operations has changed so much from the past...That's why need to hang on to one or two ML's when there is some kind of bonding and expand from there. No point jumping from pond to pond looking for new fishes...
True bro, usually I only keep one regular who is very close to me. Not necessary to be a chio bu or with great figure like this one.

Most important she must be able to click with me. The best is having the same interest with me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 31-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
True bro, usually I only keep one regular who is very close to me. Not necessary to be a chio bu or with great figure like this one.

Most important she must be able to click with me. The best is having the same interest with me.
Bro I see you are a man of culture.
I am also a fan of this actress.
Old 31-07-2021, 12:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro I see you are a man of culture.
I am also a fan of this actress.
Yes, she has a face of angel and a body of devil. Love her.

She retired, but now she is back - change her name as Yuko Ono 小野夕子

Still love her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-08-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Haaa... Talking abt tis topic, i ve been a regular to a milf ml in the north. One day while massaging me she complained to me that she din hv a gd sleep the previous nite due to shes nt feeling well(gg to fall sick) and her nick n shoulder blade are aching

So i tease her i will give her a massage to relive her "fire" in her. After my massage end, she realli flip up her tshirt n lie face down n told me to use oil to massage n do gua sha for her. I open up her bra strap as i told her its in the way. After gua sha, i pull dwn her jogging pants n sensing no rejection frm her, i pull dwn her panty as well till the knee.

Drip oil on her back till the butt cheeks n dwn into her butt crack. Thats when i saw she twitch her body. Massage her frm top till the butt n n sensually slide my middle finger in the ask crack to her clits. She was tryin to control her moan but she kick off her own jogging pants n panty thats when i sense i could proceed further.

Flip her over n drip more oil to her vaginal and use my fingers to do the work while kissing her on her lips while she weakly masturbate me with the hand on my side where im standing n covering her mouth with the other.

After i broke the kiss n was gg to penetrate her, she came hard, its was really wet n slimy(stil gd for a 53yo milf). And jus at tis timing the door bell rang n another customer came in, she took her pants n wear it as fast as she could so as to stop the customer frm comin into the shop further. Pretty sexciting as first timing doin it to a ml.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1