The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: KTV Kakis

The most unforgetable experience is still at Changping, Dongguan in China.

Their spa equivalent is the 足疗。Very professional foot massage and wash using big buckets of warm water and herbal essence. The girls are generally pretty. If you like any of them, just book them by the hours and you can bring them out. They can be your local guides to bring you around eating and shopping or can go hotel.

Their KTV is simply out of the world. The place is huge. You choose the girls at the 花街 Flower Street where all the girls will parade themselves on the stage with their number tags. We are talking about hundreds of girls there. If you see any girls you like, just take their number tag and they will come to yout room after the parade. The main difference is they won’t butterfly. They will stay with you throughout the night and it costs something lole $80-$100 tips for whole night. It’s also common to get two girls so that you can see which one you like better. End of session, bring the girl you like to hotel. They do not have short time. They will stay the whole night with you at the hotel.

Very sad now no more Changping as China has clamped down on the whole area.

Sorry if I off topic. Just reminiscing about the best KTV experience I ever had.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

ho seh
govt closed down 50 ktvs
happy now?
should we call for MP to be closed down too and become a cleaner state?
i suppose not.
everyone has their own different avenues of cheonging.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ho seh
govt closed down 50 ktvs
happy now?
should we call for MP to be closed down too and become a cleaner state?
i suppose not.
everyone has their own different avenues of cheonging.
yes well there were clowns who went to OT and MP thread to talk about KTVs and how MPs should close too, citing commonsense, logic and whatnot.
KTV in Mp thread, isn't that stupid? Or people who go on and on about raw is war in a Raw Thread.

Ever learn the word be relevant and related?
When I question them on the stats, figures they have none. So stop the fear mongering.

This is a pretty good interview on KTV. its related

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/th...-outs-industry
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 31-07-2021 at 02:08 PM.
Old 31-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Many pivoted F&B gonna close and hostesses gonna disappear with such rules

Only the main hall can be used for operations; all private rooms must be locked

CCTVs must cover all areas of operation, including entrances of the locked private rooms

Lighting in the establishment must be sufficient for activities to be observed on CCTVs

The interior of the outlet must be clearly visible to people outside; no blackout windows or opaque doors along the perimeter of the outlet

Equipment that facilitate public entertainment (e.g. pool tables, dart boards) must be removed from patrons' sight

All employees to undergo seven day (as opposed to the normal 14-day) Fast and Easy Testing (FET) at a HPB Quick Test Centre, upon resumption of operations

SafeEntry Gateway to be implemented at the entry/ exit point to facilitate contact tracing

Prevailing licensing conditions must be complied with, such as on food preparation facilities and menu

Employees deployed at the entrance of the outlet must not delay entry of enforcement officers, nor prevent members of the public from looking in

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eopen-15345142
https://mothership.sg/2021/07/nightl...ents-new-smms/
Old 01-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Well said bro. Different venue different feel.

GL - Direct and quick. Got the most excitement going house to house to look for the most attractive one to fuck. But sometimes, you might get a sense of emptiness after the fuck.

FL - I refering to the online one. This one is like the Forest Gump chocolate box, you never know what you going to get. Even when the picture looks so good, the actual experience can turn out otherwise. I gotten the most disappointment from this actually

ML (sleazy) - This one is similar to GL but lacks the choices. Depends alot on fellow samsters recommendations but not everytime accurate too cos different guys have different tastes.

ML ($88) - This type can have a good massage + pretty girls to choose from. I like the quality of girls here. Generally very pretty but expensive and no fj release.

ML (legit) - This one really tests patience. Can lead to nothing except a good massage to relax the muscles. But if can get something more from this, got the sense of achievement and satisfaction haha

KTV - This is by far the most expensive but totally different feel. Got choices, got entertainment, got buildup. Sometimes can dabao sometimes cannot, so it adds to the anticipation and satisfaction. But cannot do that often as it is heavy on the pocket.

So yes, they all serve different purposes and gave different feels. Last time still got the health centres. Especially those that have buffet and sauna type, lagi best.

Now really scared we got lesser and lesser choices. Haiz.
wow well summarised on different aveunes of play in sg.
what does HC mean by the way???
Old 01-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Good breakdown bro.

Think got one more category, HFJ

Upped

Quote:
Well said bro. Different venue different feel.

GL - Direct and quick. Got the most excitement going house to house to look for the most attractive one to fuck. But sometimes, you might get a sense of emptiness after the fuck.

FL - I refering to the online one. This one is like the Forest Gump chocolate box, you never know what you going to get. Even when the picture looks so good, the actual experience can turn out otherwise. I gotten the most disappointment from this actually

ML (sleazy) - This one is similar to GL but lacks the choices. Depends alot on fellow samsters recommendations but not everytime accurate too cos different guys have different tastes.

ML ($88) - This type can have a good massage + pretty girls to choose from. I like the quality of girls here. Generally very pretty but expensive and no fj release.

ML (legit) - This one really tests patience. Can lead to nothing except a good massage to relax the muscles. But if can get something more from this, got the sense of achievement and satisfaction haha

KTV - This is by far the most expensive but totally different feel. Got choices, got entertainment, got buildup. Sometimes can dabao sometimes cannot, so it adds to the anticipation and satisfaction. But cannot do that often as it is heavy on the pocket.

So yes, they all serve different purposes and gave different feels. Last time still got the health centres. Especially those that have buffet and sauna type, lagi best.

Now really scared we got lesser and lesser choices. Haiz.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Health Centre

Just in case HFJ means Hang Flower Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow well summarised on different aveunes of play in sg.
what does HC mean by the way???
Old 01-08-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good breakdown bro.

Upped
Oh yes bro. You are right. This one power. Money power haha.

Sad this one has gone with the wind as well.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Old 04-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good breakdown bro.

Upped
There used to be FLs at Chinatown and Bugis walking along the streets. If they make eye contact with you, you could go over and talk to them and they'll quote you prices to bring them to the nearest hotel.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Any KTV or Bistro opened for business now?
Old 12-08-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DurexKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received notifications from a few places that reopening this Fri/Sat
Old 12-08-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurexKing View Post
Bro can pm me where? My regular place still closed leh. Me itching oredy
Old 13-08-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can pm me where? My regular place still closed leh. Me itching oredy
Hahaha, I also sia. Too long no drink and actions liao!
Old 13-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xchong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurexKing View Post

Where ? 🤣 can share ?