The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Done both. I find that I have less ingrown hair from Yvonne vs Kelly.
Thanks bro
Old 28-07-2021, 10:41 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
Tried R, damn good wax, I'm a first timer. She make it very comfortable and clean.

Her massage also not bad
Old 28-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Her massage also not bad
The massage quite expensive. Previously I paid 68 and Renny keeps asking me to upgrade to 88. I never upgrade because plus tips will be a lot of money.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:44 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
The massage quite expensive. Previously I paid 68 and Renny keeps asking me to upgrade to 88. I never upgrade because plus tips will be a lot of money.
No need to upgrade lah.

Last edited by SGhappyman; 28-07-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
eric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

R told me business has been good cos think a lot of publicity and tecommatuins . . Think can buy one condo already, many popular masseurs already own condos or stay in condos, they don’t fancy hdb anymore. Look at their wechat and bags they carry you will know; good and happy for them.
Old 29-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Any bros here can share R's contact?

Many thanks in advance😊
Old 29-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Best feeling in the world to make her sit between ur legs with ur legs on top of hers, stick your cock between these two beauties and boob fuck her.

Acherly hor, best feeling in the world must be if she let u fuck her doggy style and you can watch her huge boobs swing every time u piak her. But so far still haven’t happen yet, and I cao cao spent at least 2k on her liao. Maybe richer bros got better luck?
if doggy style, the best is have her face a full height mirror while you bang so can see the jugs heave and ho, watching her cringe with her facial expression as you shove deeper inside with every stroke.
Old 29-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Can boob fucjk ah.....pain or not since the boobs is fake lol
Old 29-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nickelator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro any contact for boyzillian with happy ending
Old 30-07-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Can boob fucjk ah.....pain or not since the boobs is fake lol
for me it was shiok but she said it’s pain, and some more she got sensitive nips so a while only she change position liao
Old 30-07-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
for me it was shiok but she said it’s pain, and some more she got sensitive nips so a while only she change position liao
Temp her with more blue notes she sure say not pain anymore . Hahaha !!
Old 31-07-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I find feel her boob fuck is good. You need those with papaya shapes in other to boob fuck well. Hers is like 2 big balloons. A pity because many viets have zhng tits. The way she use her tits to roll over your whole body also don’t feel comfortable.

But the shape is nice la. Anyone who walk past her along street will use eyes to rape her already
Old 31-07-2021, 09:07 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Temp her with more blue notes she sure say not pain anymore . Hahaha !!
Agreed bro
Old 31-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Hello Bros, anyone can share R's ctc?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-08-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Bro can please share R contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread