The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I think quite common for every girls la. $$$ is sustainable and can generate more $$$. Good look and big cock usually is worthless unless the women is some rich milf. So depends on target. Any women would rather go for someone rich and has a solid professional job.

Understand some guys got a lot of potential and can turn from rages to riches but quite difficult la. What is the women married then the guy stay poor?

SIA is like an atas breed. I hired a few for my companies. They are really well trained
agreed ...
Old 31-07-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SIA Girls working in KTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Guys,

i just saw an interview of a current sg lady on AsiaOne about many SIA girls working in KTV. Which KTV anyone knows?
Short answer: Local girls who work in this line do not go to a "fixed" KTV, since there is no reason for them to be tied to a fixed Mummy. They are free agents in every sense of the word, they do not need any kind of work permit, and they cannot be caught by anti-vice.

If you have to ask this question, it also means you probably cannot afford them.

Long answer: Every KTV has at least one Mummy that will specialize in these type of "indented" girls. Higher-end KTVs where humsup is generally not allowed in the rooms (E.g. Lido, Las Vegas, Orchard K) usually have more of such girls and Mummies with this type of contacts.

I sat with an SQ girl before in Supreme, about 4 years ago. She was called by a Mummy because of a special occasion and a customer asked for her. Another time, a local Malay girl sat with me at Level 9 and at the end of the evening she told me she actually works for SilkAir and showed me a picture of her in uniform to prove she wasn't lying. I thought it was curious that she chose to supplement her income this way, but the way she explains it, virtually no Malays frequent Level 9 so she won't run into someone she knows. Malay KTV girls tend to be especially wild, and this girl seriously opened up to me once she realizes that I speak fluent Malay. For both the girls, Night Hour booking I paid $500 just for tips, no extra services. The girls do not butterfly.

I don't find it surprising to find an SQ girl in a KTV. Times are bad and not every girl has a successful home-based business, or pivots successfully to a property or an insurance job. The local girls generally do not engage in any humsup, so all they do is sit with you, sing, drink and play cards. All contact is through Wechat/Telegram only, and they will not meet you outside for a date. Generally local girls who work in KTV will band together (for safety), and if there is any common characteristic, it's probably that they usually come from broken families so they don't think it is the end of the world if they are "exposed" as a part-time KTV girl. Tips are very high, around double that of a Viet, and most of them are booking-only so the experience is not for chiongsters on a budget.

If you ask, are these girls worth it? Value for money-wise, absolutely not. I sat with them, only because I want to see if the KTV experience feels different having a local girl with me. I try to treat them as a lady throughout the session, and they usually appreciate and reciprocate by opening up to me about what their lives are like, as local KTV girls. I learnt a lot from just listening to them, though I find the price tag a bit steep.

Re, that video - the numbers quoted by that SQ girl is probably a bit on the low end. The girl herself may well be past her prime, so she probably circulates in the lower-end KTV joints. Fucking a local FL is already not cheap, so quoting $1000 per DAY for a local KTV girl who offer "extra services" is really low-balling it. $2k to $3K is probably more appropriate, and all this money is likely to get you, is a dead fish with a pink IC.
Old 31-07-2021, 11:53 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Short answer: Local girls who work in this line do not go to a "fixed" KTV, since there is no reason for them to be tied to a fixed Mummy. They are free agents in every sense of the word, they do not need any kind of work permit, and they cannot be caught by anti-vice.

If you have to ask this question, it also means you probably cannot afford them.

Long answer: Every KTV has at least one Mummy that will specialize in these type of "indented" girls. Higher-end KTVs where humsup is generally not allowed in the rooms (E.g. Lido, Las Vegas, Orchard K) usually have more of such girls and Mummies with this type of contacts.

I sat with an SQ girl before in Supreme, about 4 years ago. She was called by a Mummy because of a special occasion and a customer asked for her. Another time, a local Malay girl sat with me at Level 9 and at the end of the evening she told me she actually works for SilkAir and showed me a picture of her in uniform to prove she wasn't lying. I thought it was curious that she chose to supplement her income this way, but the way she explains it, virtually no Malays frequent Level 9 so she won't run into someone she knows. Malay KTV girls tend to be especially wild, and this girl seriously opened up to me once she realizes that I speak fluent Malay. For both the girls, Night Hour booking I paid $500 just for tips, no extra services. The girls do not butterfly.

I don't find it surprising to find an SQ girl in a KTV. Times are bad and not every girl has a successful home-based business, or pivots successfully to a property or an insurance job. The local girls generally do not engage in any humsup, so all they do is sit with you, sing, drink and play cards. All contact is through Wechat/Telegram only, and they will not meet you outside for a date. Generally local girls who work in KTV will band together (for safety), and if there is any common characteristic, it's probably that they usually come from broken families so they don't think it is the end of the world if they are "exposed" as a part-time KTV girl. Tips are very high, around double that of a Viet, and most of them are booking-only so the experience is not for chiongsters on a budget.

If you ask, are these girls worth it? Value for money-wise, absolutely not. I sat with them, only because I want to see if the KTV experience feels different having a local girl with me. I try to treat them as a lady throughout the session, and they usually appreciate and reciprocate by opening up to me about what their lives are like, as local KTV girls. I learnt a lot from just listening to them, though I find the price tag a bit steep.

Re, that video - the numbers quoted by that SQ girl is probably a bit on the low end. The girl herself may well be past her prime, so she probably circulates in the lower-end KTV joints. Fucking a local FL is already not cheap, so quoting $1000 per DAY for a local KTV girl who offer "extra services" is really low-balling it. $2k to $3K is probably more appropriate, and all this money is likely to get you, is a dead fish with a pink IC.
Finally a 有料 answer hahaha
Old 01-08-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

So after seeing the feed back here, this interview most probably be staged cus the way she describe it is like when i choing in the 90s and 20s. Luckily i had those times in my memories.

knn this asiaone, no business create news.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what is the hype about SIA girls? In Jap, the spa girls are not chio and hotter than SIA girls lo.

I think ppl just love the ego of describing to friends saying oh, I fucked a SIA girl or married a SIA wife. Not sure what is the big deal. Confirm no value for $$$. Haha!
Old 01-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be surprised (though I am into this). My OC brought up the subject of KTV after her female subordinate showed her video of KTV soft foreplay. Then, she asked me questions which I pretended don't know the answers to.
In short, my thoughts which I did not tell her... locals expensive and no skill, FT value for money and got skill..
Worse, local has high expectations..
Old 01-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Even COURTS the retailers are hiring air hostess as their sales rep on contractual basis..
Old 01-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
RimuruSlime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you rich enough, you can pay women to do the most degrading things imaginable, just go search Dubai Porta Potty Where Rich ARABs pay women $30k and upwards for a day. but the women have to basically part ways with their dignity.
https://travellingjezebel.com/dubai-porta-potty/
Old 01-08-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
I won't be surprised (though I am into this). My OC brought up the subject of KTV after her female subordinate showed her video of KTV soft foreplay. Then, she asked me questions which I pretended don't know the answers to.
In short, my thoughts which I did not tell her... locals expensive and no skill, FT value for money and got skill..
Worse, local has high expectations..
most impt is FT = better looks n figure
Old 01-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
most impt is FT = better looks n figure
That's the "value for money" part that was mentioned
Old 01-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Before the 21st Century the SQ stewardess was more of a prize catch.

That time no bucket airlines, no cheap travel. So pretty syts who had no money and wanted to travel and see the world joined SQ. Quite a few of them were also clever and well educated.

Nowadays, precovid of course, budget airlines made international travel cheap and easy. So pretty syts no need to go down the air stewardess route to satisfy their travel itch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure what is the hype about SIA girls? In Jap, the spa girls are not chio and hotter than SIA girls lo.

I think ppl just love the ego of describing to friends saying oh, I fucked a SIA girl or married a SIA wife. Not sure what is the big deal. Confirm no value for $$$. Haha!
Old 01-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If you say during 1980s, ya. 2000 already no big deal already.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

who wants to see video of SIA girls in KTV?
LOL
Old 01-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Orchard KTV at Orchard Tower
ICON II at Parklane
Dynasty at Peace Ctr
Lido, Holiday Inn Havelock
Old 01-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Flying pussy 1000 dollar?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1