The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Zhangfrankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Hi, Bros,

I really hate that the quality of service provided by those FLs in gold triangle. So terrible and lousy service. I hate these girls with strong accents of countryside (土)。
I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai for business trip and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice to Singaporean bros (正点). I would like to tell Bos that most PRC FLs in Singapore come from the countryside of dongbei and Sichuan with lousy dialect accents (I hate). Most of them are poorly educated. But we actually pay too much too much and spoil the market (terrible for most of bros here, we only owe a couple thousand dollars a month). It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy the best service from best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing. let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. What price will you afford for bonking these gems? Pls comment. Based on the comments, I will make my decision accordingly and let bros know the survey outcomes.�
Old 14-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
coolhideki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Wow!!!
That sounds very very good.
If you do, I will support you at least one time per week.
Old 14-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chinacity is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

why dun u bring in jap gals instead???

those jap gals are game for old men too

this will keep sg old men busy
Old 14-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhangfrankie View Post
Hi, Bros,

I really hate that the quality of service provided by those FLs in gold triangle. So terrible and lousy service. I hate these girls with strong accents of countryside (土)。

I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai for business trip and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice to Singaporean bros (正点).

I would like to tell Bos that most PRC FLs in Singapore come from the countryside of dongbei and Sichuan with lousy dialect accents (I hate). Most of them are poorly educated. But we actually pay too much too much and spoil the market (terrible for most of bros here, we only owe a couple thousand dollars a month). It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy the best service from best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing.

let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. What price will you afford for bonking these gems?

Pls comment. Based on the comments, I will make my decision accordingly and let bros know the survey outcomes.�

bro.. u should read more from this thread.... there are also young and educated PRC here ok... they are well mannered and service oriented at a good price. pls don't 1 bamboo beat the boat ok.. we pay them tips because we feel they deserved it.

you are slapping yourself with your own words le, u say we pay them too much yet u want to introduce to us $ 150 to $200 / hr, dun u think thats too much also...

don't try to con us with your words ok
Old 15-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

[QUOTE=Zhangfrankie;2830136]Hi, Bros,
...I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai for business trip and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice to Singaporean bros (正点).
I would like to tell Bos that most PRC FLs in Singapore... are poorly educated. But we actually pay too much too much and spoil the market (terrible for most of bros here, we only owe a couple thousand dollars a month). It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy the best service from best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing.

let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. What price will you afford for bonking these gems?
[QUOTE]

Good idea! Bring the high-quality, educated PRC FLs here n u can count on me as a loyal patron. I don't like to go to China to look for gals becos it's very time consuming. Moreover, bonking a gal in China is not as safe as doing it in S'pore.

Of course prices should always commensurate w/ the quality of the gals.

Kum Xia n hv a good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

for your price 150-200 maybe you try 100min 2 shots?
i support fair sYt (emphasis on youth). service standard must be somewhere there. definately NOT those at golden triangle, where average looks is great but average service is terrible!)
with sbf here, word of mouth is power. so if yours quality good, sure business good. only worry is AV...
Old 25-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
magpie1981 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice

we need more shanghainese girls!!!
Old 26-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Galaxyforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes i will definitely support. Waiting for your move.
Old 26-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oldracer80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$ not a problem, but quality a must. not some hairy monster, i sure support
Old 26-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Regular^^ is Cool - loads of Potential

talking about shanghai ladies... ytd saw 2 nearby sims drive tt area. so i went up and act blur chitchat. den i know they are fressh blood. too bad less den 2mins of chatting 2 old man came forward and ask what am i doing.. zzz rich ass with cpf money spend on baobao.zz
Old 26-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Regular^^ is Cool - loads of Potential

talking about shanghai ladies... ytd saw 2 nearby sims drive tt area. so i went up and act blur chitchat. den i know they are fressh blood. too bad less den 2mins of chatting 2 old man came forward and ask what am i doing.. zzz rich ass with cpf money spend on baobao.zz
Old 26-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arrowsoflove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont mind paying more for a good bonk..
Its unless if u pay less for lousy bonks..
Old 02-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Galaxyforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everyone here is saying money is not an issue. I think if you bring in, sure profitable...
Old 03-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
clarky_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far I knew at least 10 PRC Fls here got degree, some even studying master here (higher education than me). However u will hardly find them at Geylang, and of course, no room for 80$/1/1.
You want high-end girl with high education you have to pay high money. Market got it own rules.
Don't expect got 80$ for a degree holder girl, good looking and fashionable, Even at Shanghai bro.
Old 31-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhangfrankie View Post
Hi, Bros,

I am not OKTs but willing to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros here and they are the grean type and college students and the part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not...........................................
Hi bro Zhangfrankie,

I hv been patiently waiting.

The quality of PRC gals in Singapore hv gone from bad to worse since u started this thread 5 1/2 yrs ago.

It's now very, very rare for me to see a tall n pretty SYT of my type no matter where I go in SG, including high end joints n clubs...yes, not meeting, even sighting is very, very rare.

If u know of any high quality PRC gals who want to be BY-ed, pls PM me.

Thanks!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1